/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Beauty of Nature so yeah~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Aslaamu Alaaykum....

I made this thread about trees and plants and flowers...however animals are included
Please anyone who knows any Hadeeth on Trees and plants post them InshaAllaah...
InshaAllaah if possible state the name of your favourite tree or plant or flower (I know this thread sounds ultraa Nerdy But InshaAllaah if you could tell me some of your fave trees) I want to know : )..

There was the story of a little plant or tree that cried because Rasoolallah sallahu alaayhi wa salam left it, correct me if im wrong InshaAllaah...

However the scenery of nature is wonderful...the mountains, hills,ocean, sea etc tell me what you think of nature, what you like about it and what you like in it..lol if that makes sense if not doesnt matter at all :) InshaAllaah....
To look at the creation of Allaah is as a gift and blessing of Allaah Subhaanahu Wa tala, plants,animals insects etc...
Anyway just want to know what yaz all thinks and know about Nature and InshaAllaah

So yeah hope i didnt bore some peeps...just a thread made to learn more about nature as i dont have much knowledge...

Wa Alaaykum Salaaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
05-09-2010, 07:10 PM
posting pics would also be nice...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:27 PM
^lol akhi..im not an expert in posting pics yet on this forum, i hardly post threads forgive me :\... erm ill tryyy toooo InshaAllaah

Cabdullahi
05-09-2010, 07:30 PM
so yeah where are the pics?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:35 PM
since im not an expert ie i dont know how to i will try my best too lol..
Maybe you can help along, by posting some of your best pictures of Nature? Landscapes, animals, etc
And btw this thread wasnt made to post pictures it was basically a Q asked to You ...so you answer if you can...
lol did you read the thread? :\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:38 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:38 PM
can you seee a picture? does it work?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:41 PM

Do you see anything InshaALLAAH? hope it worked!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 07:41 PM
i dont think its working so yeah

marwen
05-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Tropical_Escape_Bahamas

Tropical_Oasis

Kayangel_Atoll_Belau_Palau_Islands

Zakinthos,_Ionian_Islands,_Greece

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
^Jazakallah for sharing brother...nice scenes..MashaAllah

marwen
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM

marwen
05-09-2010, 10:00 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen

very nicee ..the Forest i think..or jungle...
Jazakallahu khaayraan

marwen
05-09-2010, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^Jazakallah for sharing brother...nice scenes..MashaAllah
thnx sis, the first ones are very little (I'm not good with posting pics too lol) but I'm improving so yeah ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 10:03 PM

Niceee ...Love nature Alhamdulilaah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
thnx sis, the first ones are very little (I'm not good with posting pics too lol) but I'm improving so yeah ;D
lol did my pictures show? i dont think they did coz theyre not showin up on minee..But Jazakallah for sharinng once again..
So yeah

marwen
05-09-2010, 10:10 PM
wa Iyaki.
no unfortunately I can't see them. But you dont have to upload the picture, just put a link (ex: "http://...pic.jpg") in the picture box, is that what you did?

aadil77
05-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Allahs creation is amazing

marwen
05-09-2010, 10:16 PM
great pics bro aadil ! subhan Allah !

aadil77
05-09-2010, 10:32 PM
I've been to pakistan enuf times, but not once to these amazing parts of northern areas, its mainly swat, I've always wanted to go but the whole area is a war zone now.

-Elle-
05-09-2010, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

This is so beautiful sub7anAllah, it looks almost magical. It seems so peaceful..

nice thread btw

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:12 AM
wa Iyaki.
no unfortunately I can't see them. But you dont have to upload the picture, just put a link (ex: "http://...pic.jpg") in the picture box, is that what you did?
yes that is what i did, i guess my computer doesnt want to listen to me...aah well next time...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Allahs creation is amazing

MashaAllaah those pictures are realllyyyy awesomeeee!!!..NOW would you reveal the secret of where they are akhi? InshaAllaah would love to go there one day if Allaah wills!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I've been to pakistan enuf times, but not once to these amazing parts of northern areas, its mainly swat, I've always wanted to go but the whole area is a war zone now.

MashaAllaah i could never think pakistan had such amazing scenery.....ive been there, but hardly ever!.... wowwwwww sooo niceee would love to go there! The first 2 images are summery, and the others are winteryy..AWESOME!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by houda~
This is so beautiful sub7anAllah, it looks almost magical. It seems so peaceful..

nice thread btw
Jazakallahu khayrr sis for visiting :) come again :) InshaAllaah

aadil77
05-10-2010, 10:32 AM
MashaAllaah those pictures are realllyyyy awesomeeee!!!..NOW would you reveal the secret of where they are akhi? InshaAllaah would love to go there one day if Allaah wills!
they're the called the northern lights, you can see them from different northern places usually alaska and antartica

aadil77
05-10-2010, 10:34 AM
MashaAllaah i could never think pakistan had such amazing scenery.....ive been there, but hardly ever!.... wowwwwww sooo niceee would love to go there! The first 2 images are summery, and the others are winteryy..AWESOME!
yh its all hidden away, I'm used to all the dirty cities so its unimaginable to go to places like that in pakistan, inshAllah will do if I become friends with the taliban

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
they're the called the northern lights, you can see them from different northern places usually alaska and antartica
MashaAllaah nice geeky name "Northern Lights"..i doubt il ever go there but Jazakallahu khayrr

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:39 AM
yh its all hidden away, I'm used to all the dirty cities so its unimaginable to go to places like that in pakistan, inshAllah will do if I become friends with the taliban
Where i went was lets say "dirty" also as you said...Imagineable indeed...
Your joining the Taliban? good luck with that Akh!

aadil77
05-10-2010, 10:42 AM
heres some more from pakistan

aadil77
05-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Where i went was lets say "dirty" also as you said...Imagineable indeed...
Your joining the Taliban? good luck with that Akh!
where did i say 'joining' lol u wanna get me arrested

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 05:03 PM
heres some more from pakistan

The last 1 looks more pakistani than the rest of them..but MashaAllaah loving the scenery workk....really nicee..it pleases the eye beautiful scenery ...

anyone seen Sunsets, and other geeky sceneries? they is awesome!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 05:07 PM
where did i say 'joining' lol u wanna get me arrested

Aslaamu alaaykum
Forgive me..i think i misunderstood you when you said this i quote you "will do if I become friends with the taliban"<-- thats what you said akhi , i assumed you would wana so calledly "Join"..Join and being friends are not far companions from each other , or are they? InshaAllaah if i misunderstood sorry...

No dont want nobody arrested..this is why i created this peaceful thread to SHOO all that evilness away..hope it calms Peeps down InshaAllaah....
SO stayy happy everyone, no one is getting Arrrested like them nerdyy idiots ...

So YEAH...

Wa alaaykum Salaam

CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Pakistan is a beautiful country. Full of natural resources. My friend is going on trekking and hiking to Northern Areas these days, soon he will visit Korakaram mountains. So yea, I'd love to be there.

My friend took this on his visit to his village:
Attachment 4068

Attachment 4069

CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Why cant i post pics with bigger dimensions now? Till yesterday, posting pics was easy job.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
^MashaAllaah awesome...Jazakallah for sharing the amazing scenery located in geeky Pakistan ...

so yeah

aadil77
05-10-2010, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Why cant i post pics with bigger dimensions now? Till yesterday, posting pics was easy job.
don't bother uploading them directly theirs size limits to it, upload them to image shack then put in the link

CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:24 PM
This is a photograph I took

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viscous/2805875656/

SINCE MODS HAVE CHANGED PIC UPLOADING SYSTEM AND MADE IT A HASSLE, I AM NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH RESIZING MY IMAGES

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 08:26 PM
^ lol seeyin the huge massive writin almost made me birst out laughing ha..
But Jazakallah all for contributing in a thread i made lol..i appreciate a lot Indeed

aadil77
05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
This is a photograph I took

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viscous/2805875656/

SINCE MODS HAVE CHANGED PIC UPLOADING SYSTEM AND MADE IT A HASSLE, I AM NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH RESIZING MY IMAGES
bro no one uploads pics on to here directly, you can't as the limits are to small

what you do is upload them onto an image sharing site then insert the direct link

CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
^jazakAllah.

CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
@MuslimWorld: haha yea. You can check other pics on my album there. Hope others will do justice to nature. inshAllah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 08:54 PM
^ Insha`Allaah. . .

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
:sl:

Some pics...

Hadhramawt, Yemen. (My place of origin.) Never been there though

---------------------------------------------------------------
Pics I took on a trip...

Indeed it is real

:shade:

So yeahh..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 09:51 PM
^MashaAllaah the first and second picture really nice, the first one is of a dessert? do you know where that dessert is or what its called?

The last few look like the motorway..they actually had that sign up "Hell is real"? wow...WOULD be kool to see 1 in real life lol
Jazakallahu for sharing Beautiful sceness

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2010, 09:54 PM
The first one is from Qatar...Yes the last pics were from freeway or highway(thats what we call it in u.s.) The "Hell is Real" pic I took it real quick lol, its from real life :p

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 09:56 PM
wow MashaALLAAH..

where is the second pic located? InshaAllaah looks really lovely..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2010, 11:35 PM
the 2nd pic i found it on the net. Its from Hadhramawt, Yemen. Where I am originally from..

جوري
05-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Doris Duks the Heiress had some pretty amazing gardens..

each named after a different place:

here is her french garden

Italian Garden

Colonial Garden

French Garden

English Garden

Cactus Garden

Chinese Garden

Japanese Garden

Indopersian Garden

Tropical Garden

Semitropical Garden

they are all pretty much destroyed by now me thinkus..

you can see more on flicker

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nosha/2433029770

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 08:03 AM
^MashaAllaah...

lol they named for almost each country too, they look beautiful ... have you ever visited any? hmmmm:)

جوري
05-11-2010, 01:53 PM
No, but I know all about Duke university so I knew about the gardens by proxy.. I don't know if you know but Doris Duke was the 'Paris Hilton' of her day.. and she left quite a bit for maintenance of these gardens but now they have gone to utter waste.. (they don't look like that anymore) I know some people petitioning to have them restored but I think the board of trustees in charge of the gardens just stole the money and let the gardens in ruins.. A shame really!

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Aah SubhaanAllaah, interesting info, that is a shame how they dont look as beautiful as they do now :(...

Khayrr Jazakallahu khayr for sharing sis:)

aadil77
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM

moon from north pole

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 09:42 PM
^Jazakallahu khayr for the awesome pic...
*Wonders if thers a South pole, East pole, n west pole* <---if anyone have them please put em up : ), would really appreciate your help in putting em up...

So yeah

CosmicPathos
05-12-2010, 02:29 AM

moon from north pole
is it really? I love that pic ....

shuraimfan4lyf
05-12-2010, 04:26 AM

moon from north pole
Beautiful picture mashaAllah. Jazak'Allah khair for sharing :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 05:36 PM

<---Not sure if this is for real, but loooks awesome!

<--PURENESS!

aadil77
05-12-2010, 05:49 PM
is it really? I love that pic ....
yep click on it to enlarge

aadil77
05-12-2010, 05:54 PM

canyons

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 05:59 PM
^thought it said "Crayons" for a sec...MASHAALLAAH didnt think things like these even exist, which country are they in?

Plus the third one looks extraa geeky wit a lil person stuck underneath the so called "Canyons" lol...

Jazakallahu khayr for sharing...Nature is indeed awesomee..PLus its better watching such scenery rathr than sitting watching Useless and waste of time thing called a TV unless u watch Something Beneficial
InshaAllaah

So yeah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 06:03 PM
*Moves em to the other thread as told to do so.*
InshaALLAAH hope nobody gets confuzzled up with me as the usualz

SO yeah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 06:06 PM
^Ooopsy daisy..Pasted my Dolphins in the wrong Thread, "Sorry My Dolphins".
But however,Dolphins are still counted as part of ze Nature right? So yeah..sorry

aadil77
05-12-2010, 06:06 PM

random

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Its Okay, theyre still counted as "Part of Nature" for me InshaAllaah...doesnt make a diff right? InshaAllaah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-19-2010, 11:01 PM

<<<---not sure if thats photoshoped or worever, just liked it so yeah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-19-2010, 11:03 PM

random

Just saw them, they all look really nice...MashaAllaah Tornados is the first one im guessing and some lightning

So Yeah

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 04:13 AM

SubhanAllah!..this is in Kauaʻi, Hawaii..

A Mimic Octopus blends into the sand off the coast of the Maldives.

Haboob cloud in Khartoum, Sudan.

Tulip Garder in Kashmir.

"Asperatus is a rare, newly recognized cloud formation, that was proposed in 2009 as the first cloud formation added since cirrus intortus in 1951 to the International Cloud Atlas of the World Meteorological Organization. The name translates approximately as roughened or agitated waves."

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 04:16 AM

TabarakAllah!! Amazing picture

It is He who shows you the lightning, as a fear (for travellers) and as a hope (for those who wait for rain). And it is He Who brings up (or originates) the clouds, heavy (with water). Sura Ar-Ra'd 13:12....

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 10:01 AM
^Really awesome pictures @Shuraimfan4lyf. . .Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing! The first one is really beautiful, wish i lived there :\ and the second 1 is that really a real octopus? anywayss awesomely awesome!

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-20-2010, 11:13 AM

Sunset in Africa.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 11:15 AM
^Really awesome pictures @Shuraimfan4lyf. . .Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing! The first one is really beautiful, wish i lived there :\ and the second 1 is that really a real octopus? anywayss awesomely awesome!
:salamext:
Wa iyyaki. Yes its a real octopus.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 12:52 PM
what is the octopus exactly doing there? Trying to pose for a picture?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Noo its waiting for you..Lol . Most likely its hiding so it can attack its prey. Wallahu 3lam.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Lol okay as you claim! just kind of funny for me i guess lol

Khayal
05-20-2010, 06:31 PM
AsSalaam O Alaikum!

Wassalaam!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 06:35 PM
MashaAllaah beautiful pictures, Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing

Khayal
05-20-2010, 06:41 PM

Want to see more? check out my facebook link, you will find lots of gorgous pictures of the nature of Allaah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, InshaAllaah! :)

Link:

Wa'Alaikum Assalaam!!!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Jazakallahu Khayr very interesting images.

InshaAllaah

Supreme
05-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Where has this thread been hiding?

Right guys, I'm a patriot of my country (Britain), so let me post images of an area in South West England called Cornwall. It is truly a stunning environment. Here's just four images:

I chose the last image because Cornwall is one of those rare places that looks more beautiful when it's raining then when it's sunny. Which is lucky, as it recieves plenty of rains thanks to its proximity to the Atlantic.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 07:50 PM
wow you just discovered this awesome thread :-O shocker! messing :\
Wow those pictures are nice, Thanks for sharing , much appreciated, Cornwall is near London? or Yorkshire?

Supreme
05-20-2010, 07:53 PM
wow you just discovered this awesome thread :-O shocker! messing :\
Wow those pictures are nice, Thanks for sharing , much appreciated, Cornwall is near London? or Yorkshire?
It's not near either. Yorkshire is in northern England, London is in South Eastern England. If you ever get the chance to go, then go. It's a rural paradise.

I'll post some more pictures (from the UK's natural paradises) later.

aadil77
05-20-2010, 07:58 PM
cornwall has like the only decent clean beach in the whole country, theres also some really nice beaches with torquise waters around scotland - but they're like hidden gems

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Hopefully one day . . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 08:00 PM
West Yorkshire is nortern Yorkshire? Eerm nevermin, i think its northern for me, so how far is West Yorkshire from Cornwall exactly?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 08:02 PM
cornwall has like the only decent clean beach in the whole country, theres also some really nice beaches with torquise waters around scotland - but they're like hidden gems
MashaAllaah@ Hidden gems. . . I never been to a beach before :\ So yeah. . .

aadil77
05-20-2010, 08:03 PM

some more from cornwall, can you believe these images are from this country? lol

Supreme
05-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh absoloutely- someone who knows what they're talking about! I've been to many of those beaches in Scotland, and they have dazzling white sand, crystal clear waters and a very colourful variety of fish- it wouldn't look out of place in the Tropics. Well, until you start swimming in the water, and your body starts to freeze. But you warm up after you've gotten your shoulders under the water...

Perhaps I'll post some images of those beautiful Scottish beaches in my next post.

Supreme
05-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Double post- thanks for the new images aadil, Cornwall is stunning, I'm sure you'll agree. No, I can't really believe it's from the UK. And then there's the Isles of Scilly...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 08:24 PM
These images are quite a shocker as i never thought England had any nice scenery. . but MashaAllaah thats interesting

IslamicRevival
05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
These images are quite a shocker as i never thought England had any nice scenery. . but MashaAllaah thats interesting
England, in most cities has some beautiful scenery. I really do need to appreciate it more me thinks

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Are you sure you live in England,aka Britain?? lol just messing

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-20-2010, 10:04 PM
^Indeed as you claim!

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 10:02 PM
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2010....severestudios a Massive tornado. SubhanAllah Allah is all-powerful, he is Aj-Jaleel, Al-Qaadir, al-Baaqi..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Indeed he is! SubhaanAllaah. The Allmighty , The Greatest!...
Jazakallahu Khayr for posting. . .
How powerful are they? they take everything along with them? what are they caused by?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2010, 10:08 PM
lol they keep saying "Oh my god". . .

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 10:10 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornado

shuraimfan4lyf
05-25-2010, 07:49 PM

Planet "eating" Star discovered.. Subhan'Allah the creation of Allah so vast..and unimaginable.

Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give this witness); (He is always) maintaining His creation in Justice. La ilah illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. Surat Ale Imran 3:18

Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. Surat Ale Imran 3:191..

Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)! Surat Al-Araf 7:54

To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve. Sura Yunus 10:4

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Aabidah and I find much beauty in Rocks, Minerals and unfinished gems. We have a pretty fair amount on display in our bookcases and in wall frames. (Hey, they are cheap, we found most of them)

Geodes are among our favorites:

This wall display is mostly uncut gems, in their natural state. Might be worthless, but quite beautiful. The Stone in the lower right has been cut and polished, but we actually prefer to keep them natural.

This is a meteorite. we did have it cut in half and polished to show off the interior Crystalline structure.

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2010....severestudios a Massive tornado. SubhanAllah Allah is all-powerful, he is Aj-Jaleel, Al-Qaadir, al-Baaqi..
We were up in Bismarck when that hit. Bowdle is 30 miles south of us. Some friends there raise reindeer and of all things Bactrian Camels (Two Hump guys). We have not heard from them yet. We did not hear about the tornado until today. The Dakotas have been hit very hard by tornadoes and hail for the past 3 days. A much worse one hit near Faith SD yesterday . Fortunately all of this area is sparsely populated so there has been little damage. No reports of any people injured Mashallah.

We have not seen any sign of any damage on the Rez.

aadil77
05-25-2010, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

SubhanAllah amazing, reminds of US army camo uniform

marwen
05-25-2010, 09:45 PM

sub7an Allah ! the colors are amazing ! especially the purple and the green ones. Thats a great job mashallah !

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 10:13 PM
sub7an Allah ! the colors are amazing ! especially the purple and the green ones. Thats a great job mashallah !

:sl:

The camera fails to catch the full color of them. They colors keep changing and sparkling with every movement. although they have no value in this uncut, unpolished state, I find the natural beauty to be greater then the polished and cut versions you find in Jewelry stores. the names of those sound impressive they are Diamonds, amytheists, Jade, Emeralds, Topaz etc. But fortunately of very little value in this natural state. Actually not worth anymore than common beach pebbles, which also are very beautiful.

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 10:26 PM
SubhanAllah amazing, reminds of US army camo uniform
This particular meteor is 94% iron and 6% Nickle The tremendous impact with the ground tempered it to super hardness. Much harder than the best manufactured stainless steel. The pattern is caused by the metal going from a solid state to a liquid state and back to solid almost instantly resulting in the formation of flat crystals.

aadil77
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
sunset from space

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

Planet "eating" Star discovered.. Subhan'Allah the creation of Allah so vast..and unimaginable.

Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give this witness); (He is always) maintaining His creation in Justice. La ilah illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. Surat Ale Imran 3:18

Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. Surat Ale Imran 3:191..

Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He brings the night as a cover over the day, seeking it rapidly, and (He created) the sun, the moon, the stars subjected to His Command. Surely, His is the Creation and Commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)! Surat Al-Araf 7:54

To Him is the return of all of you. The Promise of Allah is true. It is He Who begins the creation and then will repeat it, that He may reward with justice those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and did deeds of righteousness. But those who disbelieved will have a drink of boiling fluids and painful torment because they used to disbelieve. Sura Yunus 10:4
Jazakallahu Khayr Awesome!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Aabidah and I find much beauty in Rocks, Minerals and unfinished gems. We have a pretty fair amount on display in our bookcases and in wall frames. (Hey, they are cheap, we found most of them)

Geodes are among our favorites:

This wall display is mostly uncut gems, in their natural state. Might be worthless, but quite beautiful. The Stone in the lower right has been cut and polished, but we actually prefer to keep them natural.

This is a meteorite. we did have it cut in half and polished to show off the interior Crystalline structure.

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing more beautiful info. . .
Those rocks are awesome MashaAllaah, you actually have a collection? wow

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-25-2010, 10:44 PM
sunset from space

Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing awesome reflection in the first image , the second one looks kinda like the one, the blue part is meant to be the SUN shining right? thats why its light blue, correct me if im wrong InshaALLAAH

Woodrow
05-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Just some more rocks. The ones in this bunch bunch are actually somewhat large and I have yet to make a display frame for them. I may cut the two larger ones into smaller pieces. I have also only positively identified the 2 largest ones. The biggest one is actually brownish, gray colored and is a dinosaur bone fragment. Most probably a piece of thigh bone from a T-rex. The second one is a compressed pile of fossil ammonite shells. I am hoping that if I cut it I may be able to separate out a whole shell. The others I have yet to make a positive ID of. I suspect the Pale green one just to the right of the square dark blue one, is Nephrite Jade. Fairly uncommon here but very common in Wyoming about 300 miles distance.

aadil77
05-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing awesome reflection in the first image , the second one looks kinda like the one, the blue part is meant to be the SUN shining right? thats why its light blue, correct me if im wrong InshaALLAAH
what? the sun isnt blue

its the earths oceans

marwen
05-26-2010, 03:53 AM
The picture of brother aadil is showing a very wonderful phenomenon : the blue atmosphere around the earth.
The atmosphere around the earth looks blue. That's why the sky looks blue when we look at it. This is due to the fact that the light of the sun has many colors :

but the blue rays are the most spread in the air.

Each color of the light has a wavelength :

The long wave colors (red, yellow, orange) pass through the atmosphere and reach the earth. But the blue color rays have short wavelength, so they are blocked by the air particles and are mainly absorbed by air molecules (gaz molecules). After being absorbed, blue rays are then radiated by these molecules in every direction of the space :

so when we look at every direction your eyes catch these blue rays. So the sky looks blue.

This phenomenon is explained by Lord John Rayleigh, an English physicist, who first described it in the 1870's, and this process is called Rayleigh scattering, because of the name of this physicist.

read more (why the sky is blue) ..

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 01:55 PM
what? the sun isnt blue

its the earths oceans
Brother i meant as in its shining soo bright

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 01:56 PM
The picture of brother aadil is showing a very wonderful phenomenon : the blue atmosphere around the earth.
The atmosphere around the earth looks blue. That's why the sky looks blue when we look at it. This is due to the fact that the light of the sun has many colors :

but the blue rays are the most spread in the air.

Each color of the light has a wavelength :

The long wave colors (red, yellow, orange) pass through the atmosphere and reach the earth. But the blue color rays have short wavelength, so they are blocked by the air particles and are mainly absorbed by air molecules (gaz molecules). After being absorbed, blue rays are then radiated by these molecules in every direction of the space :

so when we look at every direction your eyes catch these blue rays. So the sky looks blue.

This phenomenon is explained by Lord John Rayleigh, an English physicist, who first described it in the 1870's, and this process is called Rayleigh scattering, because of the name of this physicist.

read more (why the sky is blue) ..
Jazakallahu Khayr i understand.awesome is the beauty, i was shocked that the sun is HUGEEEEE SubhaanAllaah, thats a miracle itself also!

marwen
05-26-2010, 02:00 PM
I found this pic on the net, it's wonderful sub7anAllah :

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 02:05 PM
^What is it? A bubble covering the flowers?

marwen
05-26-2010, 02:10 PM
^What is it? A bubble covering the flowers?
hahah :D
I think it's a drop of water. What's amazing is how a little drop of water can stay there and don't flow.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 02:17 PM
^Yes MashaAllaah indeed its awesome in a way, sorry i thought it was a bubble. . .

marwen
05-26-2010, 02:30 PM
^Yes MashaAllaah indeed its awesome in a way, sorry i thought it was a bubble. . .
lol
Do you know that genius people don't think like ordinary people, they have more imagination and a different way of thinking. Now I'm sure you're one of them, as you're a geek :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 03:14 PM
^ lol i doubt that. . .and theres a difference between nerds and geeks lol, Im not as cool as a nerd unfortunately lol. . .so yeah

Jazakallahu Khayr for posting on this Geekyfied thread. . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 08:57 AM

<---awwww soo cute :)

<----WOAH!

<--We should have a IB trip to this place, beautiful indeed!
and then at the end i can push everyone into ze Water :-\ *doubts it will happen tho*

<--The sunset or sunrise looks nice, give the Mountains a slight touch of exotic Geekyness :D

So yeah

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-17-2010, 08:58 AM
^Woah theyre BIG :-\

Its coming out of the page, or something :-\

FS123
06-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Where the last pic is from? I love it.

glo
06-18-2010, 10:07 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-18-2010, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FS123
Where the last pic is from? I love it.
You mean the Savannh Cat? Well not sure sorry :-\
Just found it off ze Internet! lol

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-18-2010, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

Thank you for sharing your images with us :)

Love trees, how they began as a lil seed, and turned into a humongouS TREE. .Glory be to Allaah Allmighty

A miracle MashaAllaah :)

Aye sistah Glo, you got your Candle back :)

espada
06-18-2010, 11:05 PM
ما شاء الله

This is a great thread. Would like to post some pictures of a place i've seen (not in person) recently.

It's called the Salar de Uyuni and it's the world's largest salt flat.

It's the world's largest mirror.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-18-2010, 11:12 PM
^Omg is the mirror for real?

Can i see myself through it?

Where is it Located?

Indeedy :D

So yeah!

Güven
06-18-2010, 11:17 PM
lol this thread reminds me of someone. :p:

espada
06-18-2010, 11:17 PM
V It's located in Bolivia.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-18-2010, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Who, who who , may i know :embarrass

format_quote Originally Posted by espada
V It's located in Bolivia.
Wow MashaAllaah awesome :D

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharin

espada
06-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Me too, but I can't see Him.

Woodrow
06-19-2010, 12:54 AM
Here is a slide show I made of the 600+ mile drive from Pine Ridge, South Dakota to Jamestown, North Dakota
You will have to click on the link:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v359/sytall/Dakotas/

and use the guest passcode g9g9g9

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 10:00 AM
^:( i need to make an account :(

Woodrow
06-19-2010, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
^:( i need to make an account :(
OOOOps I must have put in the wrong link, try this one:

use the guest pass code g9g9g9

I forgot I have my photobucket account locked as private

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Jazakallahu Khaayr akhi will check it out. . . . .

Snowflake
06-19-2010, 11:07 AM
I hate to be the one to say it lol.. but some pics are so big they are a nuisance to scroll. There I said it :p

Btw, beautifullll pics mashaAllah. Love Pakistan the best mashaAllah! :thumbs_up

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 12:07 PM
OOOOps I must have put in the wrong link, try this one:

use the guest pass code g9g9g9

I forgot I have my photobucket account locked as private
Jazakallahu Khayr, nice pictures, theyre really beautiful, i wish i lived in a place like that, here its all boring and cars and houses jus soo boring :-\ wel the houses are okay but still i prefer to live in a place like that in a lil Cottage, would be soo goood sitting in the sunset, and pray out there SubhaanAllaah

Jannah is like that for me :), As Jannah is what you want it to be i think :D

glo
06-19-2010, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by espada
Me too, but I can't see Him.
But I bet He can see you ... and He is watching. :statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 03:10 PM
But I bet He can see you ... and He is watching. :statisfie
Who is this you geeks speak off aye?
Sorry if its not my business :( but you must let me in the "secret":-\

glo
06-19-2010, 03:13 PM
Who is this you geeks speak off aye?
Sorry if its not my business :( but you must let me in the "secret":-\
God

This thread about the beauty of nature reminds me of God. I assume Güven and espada meant the same.
His glory is present in nature.
We cannot see him. But he can see us.

(Sounds like our riddle thread, doesn't it? :))

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 03:19 PM
God

This thread about the beauty of nature reminds me of God. I assume Güven and espada meant the same.
His glory is present in nature.
We cannot see him. But he can see us.

(Sounds like our riddle thread, doesn't it? :))

God came into my mind when you said "But I bet He can see you ... and He is watching."

MashaAllaah and All praises is due to Allaah, our creator the Most Just! :)

Yeah it does, it sure reminds me of that geeky thread :p :-\

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Indeed n allah created this in earth but worse than this in hereafter.

n

Güven
06-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Uhm actually...I was talking about ME. :X

glo
06-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Uhm actually...I was talking about ME. :X
You are kidding ... right??!

glo
06-25-2010, 03:53 PM
On Fridays my husband and I are both at home, and we have made it 'our day'. Although we may have to do chores, we try to set at least a part of the day aside to spend together.

We both enjoy going out for walks or bike rides.
Today we picked wild cherries and elderflowers and went looking for wild mushrooms.

For a while we sat in the shade of a tree in the high grass. The sun was shining and the birds were singing, and I thought to myself that spending the day in nature was really very special! Nothing wild and exciting happened - just the gentle beauty of a meadow on a summer's day. :statisfie

Argamemnon
06-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Trabzon (Turkey)

Ölüdeniz (Turkey)

Kalkan (Turkey)

black sea coast (Turkey)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-25-2010, 08:02 PM
^wow MashaAllaah, never seen pics of Turkey before, but MashaAllaah those pics are beautiful!

Jazakallahu Khaayr for sharing

CosmicPathos
06-26-2010, 05:44 AM
quiet these paintings are ... some pics i took yesterday ...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-26-2010, 09:57 AM
^Akhi where is that? Love the scenery MashaAllaah

CosmicPathos
06-26-2010, 04:12 PM
^Akhi where is that? Love the scenery MashaAllaah
Its a park in Toronto, Canada. :p

Neelofar
06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Salaamz! =D

I lovveeee looking at the sky - i could do it for ages! i like looking at the sky at Maghrib tymm cuz it goes all pinky :D it's so beautiful mashallah! i like it when it proper rains too - speicallly when it's raining heavily [aaaaahhh just one of the many blessing bestowed upon us :)] i don't have any pictures - sorry! :(

glo
06-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I love the sky too, Neelofar!
I found some sky pictures.

CosmicPathos
06-26-2010, 09:57 PM
glo that first picture is really enchanting.

espada
06-29-2010, 12:08 AM

The moon over water always seems to make me think of the Straight Path.

To either side darkness and if you leave the light, you risk drowning.

CosmicPathos
06-29-2010, 12:20 AM
^^ quite enchanting, dripping with the masquerade of eternality ...

Woodrow
07-05-2010, 12:02 PM
There is enchantment and fascination when looking at the sky.

Even a quiet routine skyline has it's fascination and beauty

Misz_Muslimah
07-10-2010, 07:59 PM

^ Mashallah.. I like this one the most :)

glo
07-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Thank you.
It's a winter sunrise.

marwen
10-03-2010, 11:30 PM
I found those beautiful pics and wanted to share :

Ramadhan
10-04-2010, 04:42 AM
amazing pictures!! Subhanallah!

And that sky looks so unreal.

I found those beautiful pics and wanted to share :

marwen
10-04-2010, 11:32 AM
^ I'm not sure about the first picture, I think it's real but it looks so strange.

I'm always fascinated by macro pics, like small water drops or little insects :

it's really amazing how perfect is the design and the creation of Allah, subhanAllah.

Snowflake
10-04-2010, 11:56 PM
^Yikessss!!!

This bird builds the most beautiful house for his wifey. He decorates it with flowers. SubhanAllah subhanAllah subhanAllah, one of Allah amazing creations and fascinating to watch.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Masha`Allaah!

Seriously that is really beautiful
That bird spent a lot of time just to build himself a home wowwww!

Theyre soo cute, the creation of Allaah is beautiful!

glo
11-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Autumn walk:

Sadly, now - two weeks later - the leaves have virtually all disappeared ...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-12-2011, 05:28 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

This thread is missed along with many members, it has a lot of really nice images masha'Allaah.

Periwinkle18
02-21-2012, 01:39 PM
subhanAllah :) beautiful pics :)

Haya emaan
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM
SubhanAllah this is so beautiful thread! went through some pages..eye and heart cooling pictures!

vast lands, desserts, skies, seas, gardens, mountains... how beautiful is the creator of such endless beauties..?? beyond our imaginations...!! SubhanAllah

thinking of beauty of nature makes me very emotional..

'Abd-al Latif
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM

TrueStranger
04-04-2012, 07:29 PM

Endymion
04-04-2012, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

A green rose :hmm: Is that real :?

biz
04-04-2012, 07:59 PM
mashaAllah, thanx for the beautiful pics!

Periwinkle18
04-04-2012, 08:16 PM

SubhanAllah water drops!! i just love the pics with water drops in fact my wall paper has a rose with water drops on :p

'Abd-al Latif
04-04-2012, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
SubhanAllah water drops!! i just love the pics with water drops in fact my wall paper has a rose with water drops on :p
The water drops are actually called 'dew'; water in the form of droplets that appears on thin, exposed objects in the morning or evening. :)

Periwinkle18
04-04-2012, 08:29 PM
The water drops are actually called 'dew'; water in the form of droplets that appears on thin, exposed objects in the morning or evening
lol i know buh jazakAllah for telling again :)

Snowflake
04-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Wow subhan Allah! :statisfie

Snowflake
04-08-2012, 08:47 PM

tw009
04-09-2012, 03:45 AM
This is A MUST WATCH!!!!

Periwinkle18
04-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!