/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arrivals is fake and goes against Islam...Scholar issue warning against arrivals

quranalim
05-09-2010, 05:12 PM
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...l=1#post462194

1.Islam says Dajaal will come at the end of time. Arrivals say it is already here.

2.Islam says one of the way Dajaal controls people is through music. its irnonic how arrivals has non stop music, even when quoting quran #

Secret counsels (conspiracies) are only from Shaitan (Satan), in order that he may cause grief to the believers. But he cannot harm them in the least, except as Allah permits, and in Allah let the believers put their trust.[Quran]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M..x
05-09-2010, 05:42 PM
In my view, the underlying principle and the rationale behind Arrivals is not incorrect i.e. the concept of an Elite power, the way in which the world changing to meet the prophecies predicted by Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) over 1400 years ago, control over the Music industry etc.
You'd only have to backtrack some of these songs nowadays to get evidence for yourself or even look at videos by these artists.. Check out Rihanna's transition from being the innocent fresh talent back in 2003 (?) to like this wierdo devil-worshipper she is now. Disgusting. Although I am aware not everyone follows this whole concept of New World Order and think its a joke. Oh well we'll see in a couple of years time. =)
However, having said that, issues relating to the coming of the Dajjal, Imam Mahdi & the concept of the '12 Imams' are seemingly incorrect and are NOT the same as my beleifs.
But how you came to the conclusion that they have an anti-Islam agenda I just simply do not know. =S.
I think you have to look at the whole picture here instead of shouting out 'FAKE' 'AGAINST ISLAM'. The actual release of the Arrivals has bought a lot of youth in particular back to Islam who are too consumed in the materialistic goods and 'benefits' this world seems to provide. Want to know how I know that? Cause I am one of them.
It deterred me from listening to garbage by the likes of Jay Z and Lady Gaga and I thank my brothers in Islam who made the Arrivals for that.
Think outside the box.

Dagless
05-09-2010, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M..x
But how you came to the conclusion that they have an anti-Islam agenda I just simply do not know. =S.
I've watched a few of them and found them to make wild claims without evidence. I see this as a form of misinformation where the viewer is misled into forming beliefs and connections which are not really there. Ironically this is what they accuse the media of doing.

M..x
05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
I've watched a few of them and found them to make wild claims without evidence. I see this as a form of misinformation where the viewer is misled into forming beliefs and connections which are not really there. Ironically this is what they accuse the media of doing.
Which claims? I think their points were well substantiated to be honest, with regards to the NWO/Illumanati theory etc. But it depends if your talking regarding the religious aspect of things or the other side of it.
As I said before, the series wasn't flawless, and obviously views regarding the coming/presence of Dajjal/Imam Mahdi etc will inevitably vary but getting into a lengthy discussion over that appears a bit irrelevant to me because I feel the overriding aim of that series was not to make people follow their particular beliefs, rather to make people look at the world from a different perspective and be aware of the current situation of the Ummah.
And to be calling them fake, and anti-Islam is ridiculous.
Even when someone attempts to do something good for the Ummah, it just seems like there's herds of people ready to attack. Surley we should appreciate the good that came out of it as well, right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
05-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Hey let me just break somthing down for u. Calling that video series "fake", lol thats not even a suitable word. You make it seem as if they were trying to say that aliens are real that now u have found the truth and calling them fake. In that video they talk about real life issues and I agree with a lot of parts of that video, not everything though. What I learnt from that was about the NWO and got a basic outline of whats going on in the world. The details they went into I didn't agree with but however I got an overall look at the world and I think they deserve the credit for that.

quranalim
05-09-2010, 07:05 PM
ph yes, it also made by shia's.

Snowflake
05-09-2010, 07:06 PM
Personally I think some of the content in Arrivals is inappropriate. For example, when they tried to explain brainwashing through music/nudity, they showed clips of scantily-clad female pop stars. Was that necessary? I'm sure the same message could have been given in a way suitable for muslim viewers. There was also something about the twelve imaams (a shia belief) in the later videos. However it doesn't mean that there is no truth in some of what is suggested in the Arrivals. It just means that the people who made it are probably not practicing muslims, or are not muslims at all - yaani they are shias.

M..x
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Personally I think some of the content in Arrivals is inappropriate. For example, when they tried to explain brainwashing through music/nudity, they showed clips of scantily-clad female pop stars. Was that necessary? I'm sure the same message could have been given in a way suitable for muslim viewers.
Agreed. It seems that the series was targetted more at the youth who are probably likely to come across these clips on an everyday basis.

There was also something about the twelve imaams (a shia belief) in the later videos.
Yeah there was, and I SO did not wana say 'Shia' but yes it is a shia beleif.

It just means that the people who made it are probably not practicing muslims, or are not muslims at all - yaani they are shias.
Oh no. =(

imam bukhari
05-09-2010, 07:15 PM
as far as i know; the arrivals was made by shias

Signor
11-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Not everything shown is correct and the makers admit that..But at the end of the day the sole purpose is bring the religion back to our lives

Crystal
11-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Saw the arrivals...interesting but agree with most of comments above - plus most people who watch it become obsessed with the whole topic and that isnt good for the mind

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!