/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need everyones duas

Lonely Gal
05-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Salaam sisters and brothers,

I'm writing this post more for your duas than anything else.
I am going through a very difficult time, and have been for sometime regarding a lifeless marriage.
Past few days I have been getting really upset at eny given moment.
Whilst reading namaz, I end up crying like proper sobbing, its something that just happens and I find it hard to control, does this make my prayer incomplete?
I really have only Allah swt to turn to as my parents/brothers and sisters like to turn a blind eye and avoid seeing what is really going on. As long as nothing is said, its fine by them, eventhough our lives are being wasted and filled with sadness, it dont come into the equation.
I have recently found thaweez in my room, prob put there by my mum to 'make me better', I dont think its the bad kind of thaweez, just think mum wants me to be a better daughter and wife and accept everything, but its not me and Im not happy about the way things are.
I think jadoo has been done on my fam but have no way to prove it cos we all used to be MashAllah very happy and I know a certain few family members were jealous and never happy about us doing well in life. Ever since my marriage, which was followed by my 2 bros wedding a while later, they always been some sort of trouble hittin the family, there has been no happiness watsoever. I know you guys probably think I'm being silly and putting this down to magic like every other person, but when one fam is content, can how can it all suddenly change and 3 marriages be down the pan.. Yes this may be a test from Allah swt, I hope we come through it quickly, cos its becoming very difficult to cope with.
I feel so lonely, my parents dont really talk to me, and i feel anger towards my sisters and they went behind my back on something. The finger always gets pointed towards me and yes, it should to some extent but I shouldn't be the only that gets the blame, he also has done wrong, but just cos he's from Pakistan, he can't ever do wrong, and Im the bad one.
I feel uncomfortable being around the family members, i get really uptight and angry inside myself, then emotions build up and its best i break down in my room where no-one sees me..
I wan this torture to be over.. i just want to be happy, to feel loved.. please make dua, my sadness goes...
imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
05-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah guide and make things easy for you all, ameen.

islamirama
05-09-2010, 10:37 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam wr wb,

may Allah make it easy for you, make your affairs easy, cure of you of every sickness and protect you from every evil. Ameen!

You should get the book "The Jinn & Human Sickness", it's a good read and may help regarding your situation.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-10-2010, 04:41 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam.
may allah may things easy for you. but also dont forget to make dua for yourself as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-10-2010, 04:46 AM
May Allah swt make it easy for you lonely gal.. back in the day if Muslims weren't hit by problems they'd think that Allah swt wasn't pleased with them.. surely the believers are tried.. if I told you how much death and losses I have experienced in my life it would fill compendiums.. we must look forward for it doesn't help to lament on the past and things done.. I can't offer you advise in your personal life but do know that whenever I am hit with something very difficult I find much consolation in fast and prayer..

I'll remember you in my du3a insha'Allah

:w:

shuraimfan4lyf
05-10-2010, 04:56 AM
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah...

may Allah set your affairs right and bless your life and family, and remove all stress and harm. Ameen to other duas aswell

marwen
05-10-2010, 05:07 AM
May Allah make things easy for you and give you happiness in this life and in the hereafter.

Abu Zainab
05-10-2010, 07:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
wa'alaikum as'salaam wr wb,

may Allah make it easy for you, make your affairs easy, cure of you of every sickness and protect you from every evil. Ameen!

You should get the book "The Jinn & Human Sickness", it's a good read and may help regarding your situation.
The book can be downloaded from here....

Asiyah3
05-10-2010, 09:43 AM
:sl:
^Ameen to the du'aas.

just think mum wants me to be a better daughter and wife and accept everything, but its not me and Im not happy about the way things are.
Is there nothing you can do about it sister? Can't you find a solution or change the situation somehow?

I think jadoo has been done on my fam but have no way to prove it cos we all used to be MashAllah very happy and I know a certain few family members were jealous and never happy about us doing well in life. Ever since my marriage, which was followed by my 2 bros wedding a while later, they always been some sort of trouble hittin the family, there has been no happiness watsoever.
I don't know what jadoo is, but perhaps if you could contact someone knowledgable perhaps, a scholar and then see it from there.

May Allah grant you patience, guide you and your family and ease all your affairs. Ameen.

Abu Zainab
05-10-2010, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal

I have recently found thaweez in my room, prob put there by my mum to 'make me better', I dont think its the bad kind of thaweez, just think mum wants me to be a better daughter and wife and accept everything, but its not me and Im not happy about the way things are.

I think jadoo has been done on my fam but have no way to prove it cos we all used to be MashAllah very happy and I know a certain few family members were jealous and never happy about us doing well in life.
May Allaah give you and your family happiness both in the dunya and aakhirah.

Please note that any form of ta'weez is haraam. Have you tried ruqyah?

There are many types of ruqyah but the easiest type I have found is:

1. Surah Faatihah
2. Aayat al Kursi
3. Last two Aayahs of surah al-Baqarah
4. The last three surahs (Ikhlaas,Falaq and Naas)

After reading, blow (actually its spitting with very little moisture) on your right hand and rub it on your head and face. Do this three times. This takes max 10 minutes. Its easy and you can do it everyday. Source: Al-E'laaj bir-Ruqa (Healing by Ruqyah) by Sheikh Saeed bin A'li al-Qahtaani (the author of Fortress of the Muslim).

This topic of sihr (jaadoo) is very complicated and we can go on and on discussing about it. Yes its real, but don't let it get to your head...enjoy your life...take some time off...Ask you husband to take you to the country side....smell the fresh air and glorify Allaah and thank Him for everything...do your prayers on time. Just remember that when Allaah is on your side no one and I mean NO ONE can harm you. Sihr is the work of shaytaan...and you know that shaytaan is weak in front of al-mukhliseen (the ones who worship Allaah seeking only His pleasure.)

So forget about jealousy...forget about all the lil' troubles you face...its all a test from Allaah....to test your patience....to test which path you choose to relieve your distress...to test your trust in Him....to test your eemaan.

Just do your part and leave the rest to Allaah.

Abdul Wahid
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
:wa: my sister.

I do dua that ALLAH(SWT) make it easy for you and your family. May ALLAH(SWT) protect you from all the evils of this world. Ameen.

Don't forget to keep yourself in constant Zikr and to make dua yourself.

Also always read the 4 Qul's and Ayat-uk Kursi.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!