/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham French Conference 14-16 May

brotherubaid
05-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Birmingham French Conference 14-16 May

La Salafiyah Entre Laxisme et Extremisme

Sheikh Falah Mandakaar to Attend InshahAllah and Sheikh Ubaid Al Jabiree over the Telephone InshahAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Im gonna be there insha'Allah....sheikh falah is siick! masha'Allah he cracks so many jokes!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 08:36 AM
^ And so do you akhi..

Would love to go to this conference, but cant as its quite far and im busy with boring stuff such as EDUCATION

so yeah

aadil77
05-11-2010, 08:39 AM
isn't it in french?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
isn't it in french?
its going to be translated from arabic to french.....im going there for the arabic! so yeah!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 08:50 AM
^Thought you spoke arabic anyway..

lol from arabic to french,, big prob for me, as i dont speak non, would be funny if i was there indeed

brotherubaid
05-11-2010, 12:50 PM
lol that would be funny.

N bro yes sheikh falah does have a good sense of humour , he was here in dubai last year for about a week , like 5 days explaining the namzuma of al qairwani , it is aqeedah stuff and pretty big actually so the sheikh did keep us very fresh with nice little jokes here and there.

The sheikh does a lot of dawah work , even with his health , he has recently been very sick and i remmember he even would take his medicine while explaining the poem coz it would be like asr to ishaa all the way. Also i think it was last ramadan that sheikh was in intensive care unit his health was really bad.

A nice story about the sheikh
I remmemebr the first time i saw the sheikh n attended his lecture , it was in ramadan 2008, Him and sheikh nasir al shetri were the only big scholars to attened through out the whole event , and as its know that sheikh falah mandakar indeed is among the big scholars alive , any way he was at the conference a day before his lecture sitting with te common people wearing very common clothes n gutra no one knoew it was him no one could even guess it , any way the nest day was his turn n he showed up before a lot of people n sat in the first row infront of the stage, when everyone arrived including the VIPs n people from ruling families and sheikh was asked to take the stage he refused and started talking to the organisers while sitting in that first rwo , everyone got concerned and the organisers gathered around him, lol u know what had happened , He refused to Sit on that desk on the stage coz on that Name plate on the table it Said Al sheikh Al Allamah falah ismaeel mandakaar , he asked them to remove it and said he was not a sheikh and definetly not an ALLAMAH lol , he was serious he apologised and said i cannot take that spot if that name will be displayed in front of me, so they actually took out that name card and tore the al sheikh al allamah part so only falah ismaeel mandakaar was left on that , thats when he took the stage n gave a beautiful lecture on the virtues and fadhl of sahabah.

may Allah reward him , very humble persona nd veryyyy down to earth , may Allah give him more awfeeq and give him the best of health.

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 03:44 PM
He is a classic guy masha'Allah i went to two of his lectures regarding the sahabah and it was monumental

brotherubaid
05-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Hes got a lil book about the sahaba and their rank and virtues as well , not a book but a booklet i mean , Like a risalah, pretty nice , he is pretty good in that particular subject maa shaa Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!