/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halalmuscle.com - Islamic Fitness & Bodybuilding Forum

Halalmuscle
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Al-Salam Allykom, everyone. :sunny:

I just wanted to bring to your attention a Muslim bodybuilding messageboard. (Non-Muslims welcome too) http://halalmuscle.com/forum.php

I just thought that some of you might be interested in fitness & Bodybuilding. Insha'Allah some of you will come in and contribute with any thoughts or advice.

Al-Salam Allykom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
05-10-2010, 08:43 PM
ye ye .... muscle

tango92
05-10-2010, 08:45 PM
those muscles will rot in the grave, unless used in the path of Allah!

for doing grocery for your mother!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Is it for women also? :\ not that i do muscle making, but exercise itself inshaAllaah? or its just for muscle making? sorry just asking

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halalmuscle
05-10-2010, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Is it for women also? :\ not that i do muscle making, but exercise itself inshaAllaah? or its just for muscle making? sorry just asking
No problem. Yeah, there is a section for sisters. We have a very knowledgeable sister who posts regularly on there. She's got degree in sport science and she gives out great advice, Masha'Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Jazakallahu Khayrr..

Salahudeen
05-10-2010, 11:53 PM
nice checking it out

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Get in!...thats a splendid website

Ummu Sufyaan
05-11-2010, 09:35 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
can i just drop a suggestion by? i think you should be extremely cautious and be strict with the moderating. possibly have a sisters section (and a brothers if necessary as well).

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 10:52 AM
on the fitness forum the guys and girls can upload picts of themselves especially the men and every one can look so i would be cautious and make it halal as possible btw i use to be a member before i was muslimah lol thats how i know so i should not get any reps saying ''how do i know'' lol

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
on the fitness forum the guys and girls can upload picts of themselves especially the men and every one can look so i would be cautious and make it halal as possible btw i use to be a member before i was muslimah lol thats how i know so i should not get any reps saying ''how do i know'' lol
^ A bodybuilding sister..............terrifying

Halalmuscle
05-11-2010, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Get in!...thats a splendid website
What did he really say?

Halalmuscle
05-11-2010, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
I put it against the rules to upload pics of naked or semi naked males or females.

Halalmuscle
05-11-2010, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
wa alaykum us-Salaam
can i just drop a suggestion by? i think you should be extremely cautious and be strict with the moderating. possibly have a sisters section (and a brothers if necessary as well).
At the end of the day, it's only fitness advice. But a private sisters' forum won't be out of the question if the female membership increases.

Salahudeen
09-24-2010, 10:14 PM
So are any brothers from LI registered on halal Muscle? :p

Snowflake
09-24-2010, 10:21 PM
Great! I'm going to pass it on to my puny little brother about whom the only thing that will grow is his hair. He'll kill me if he sees this rofl.

Cabdullahi
09-24-2010, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
So are any brothers from LI registered on halal Muscle? :p
Easy solution to overcome laziness...go to the gym in the morning and drink orange juice or cranberry to give you the energy

Salahudeen
09-24-2010, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Easy solution to overcome laziness...go to the gym in the morning and drink orange juice or cranberry to give you the energy
Good idea, go gym after fajar, in the UK council gyms are free aswell I think.

Yanal
09-24-2010, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halalmuscle
I put it against the rules to upload pics of naked or semi naked males or females.
:sl:

But spammers/trolls tend not to follow the rules which is the reason why we classify them as spammers/trolls who try to stir things up on peaceful discussions so best to have a good moderating team to take care of it(not neccessary not that you have a small forum but once it expand then insha'Allaah it will be a good idea),just a suggetion brother.

S<Chowdhury
09-28-2010, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Good idea, go gym after fajar, in the UK council gyms are free aswell I think.
^ lool you haven't clearly been to the council leisure centre uhm no they aren't but you do get resident discount etc so its much cheaper than joining fitness first or
gold's gym but depending in which borough you reside at. But the equipment isnt always the best depends on how much the council funding there is for it so it will vary council to council.

tango92
09-28-2010, 01:51 PM
im getting free gym membership at uni! after a one time fee though:exhausted

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!