/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam alikum wr wb..sisters toronto,ontario

Angel24
05-11-2010, 03:01 AM
Asalam alikum to everyone...
i didnt know where to post so i hope am in the right page here, this message for sisters who live in toronto ontario.this store has a sale for abaya's 3 for $100 and its a good price because i used to buy one for $80.i bought alot and i love them so i thought of sharing it here for ones who are interested.this week is the last week i think it ends this sunday.
its in 2088A lawrence Ave, East,scarborough.
phone number 416.755.8666

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 09:03 AM
3 for 100 dollars shizzle i might buy some, not for me ofcourse but as a present for someone....do they ship overseas?

is it the quality abaya or the nylon stuff that feels like a garbage bag

Angel24
05-12-2010, 01:18 AM
i dont know about shipping overseas,i put the phone number u can contact them if you want...and its the quality kind, imean i like it, i dont know about the garbage kind....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!