/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For what it's worth

anonymous
05-11-2010, 04:07 AM
Can I get prayers for my aunt and her daughter who are missing back home. These retards in my country have beheaded my moms aunt after they sent a letter telling her they would and she didnt believe they would carry it through because she believed that we had some semblance of culture left and that even the most evil person would not behead a 90 year old women and now she's dead. They are only doing this because they think they are sufi because of the tribe anyways they also have threatned my aunt and her daughter and for all we know they may be dead cause we have heard nothing from them. May the animals who did this graves be dark and constricted.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maryan0
05-13-2010, 02:50 AM
WOW, may Allah have mercy on your moms aunt and inshallah the rest of your family will be safe.
Salam

جوري
05-13-2010, 02:54 AM
sob7an Allah.. this is very frightening and surreal.. what country is this?
I don't even know what to say.. May Allah swt grant them safety and bring the criminals to justice..

ameen ya rabb

:w:

Dagless
05-13-2010, 03:05 AM
You will be in my prayers. Which country are they in?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!