/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serve God in Paradise.

MuslimDude
05-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Salam to all my brothers and sisters may Allah bless your faimilys and guid your non muslim friends to Islam.

My question is, are we still keep going to do salah in Paradise Or going to serve Allah almighty?
Or does all that end after doing it 5 times a day in this world for so many years.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-11-2010, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimDude
Salam to all my brothers and sisters may Allah bless your faimilys and guid your non muslim friends to Islam.

My question is, are we still keep going to do salah in Paradise Or going to serve Allah almighty?
Or does all that end after doing it 5 times a day in this world for so many years.
Brother you talk about salah and praising Allah as it ifs some kind of burden

I'm don't know if we will still pray salah 5 times a day but if we did I'm sure we'd all love to, after all it is the Creator who will give us all these blessings theres no reason why you'd not want to worship Him.

MuslimDude
05-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I know brother I ask this because I think I need to know, why because many of my christian friends are asking this about this. And i obviously dont wnat to give them the wrong a answer

Alpha Dude
05-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Just to put things into perspective - possibly the greatest thing about being in Jannah would be that we get to see Allah. We would derive pleasure from it. So the question of whether the worship would be a burden would not arise. We'd be happy to do it (if that is indeed what will happen).

“Then Allah will uncover the veil (and all shall see Allah). After that moment there would be nothing more beloved to them than seeing their Lord" (Bukhari and Muslim).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimDude
I know brother I ask this because I think I need to know, why because many of my christian friends are asking this about this. And i obviously dont wnat to give them the wrong a answer
I don't think we have knowledge about this, tell them even if we do have to it would not be a burden or difficulty in anyway nor would we think of it as such, there is nothing negative in jannah

Worshipping Allah would be out of pleasure

غزالی
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM
As for the guys talking about worship. there wont be need for that when you get and ask there. You are only given the chance to worship here and when you got there you reap the reward. . This world is the place of test/worship and jannah is the place of blessing and rewards.In Jannah the worship will not be compulsary but selective (if any person like). People can use, do and ask what they would like anything.

When Mu'min will enter into Jannah, it will be announced:-

(1) You will remain healthy forever, disease will never come.

(2) You will remain alive for ever, death will never come.

(3) You will remain in bounties which will never be finished.

Jannat is made with bricks of gold and silver, Its scent is of perfumed musk. Its chips are pearls and Yaqoot. Its sand is Zafraan.

There are eight doors ofJannah. these are eight grades of Jannat:-

i) Jannatul Mava
ii) Darul Maqaam
iii) Darul Salaam
iv) Darul Khuld
v) Jannat-ul-Adan
vi) Jannat-ul-Naeem
vii) Jannat-ul-Kasif
viii) Jannat-ul-Firdous

MuslimDude
05-11-2010, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I don't think we have knowledge about this, tell them even if we do have to it would not be a burden or difficulty in anyway nor would we think of it as such, there is nothing negative in jannah

Worshipping Allah would be out of pleasure
I think you got me totally wrong brother, I too dont think that it will be a burden in hereafter but ive been told both that we are going to do salah hereafter and that we are not. So when my friends or any non muslim asks me "are muslims still going to pray 5 times in Paradise" And I say "no" and then he hears "yes" from another muslim he will probably get confused. So I just want to be sure. Im young and ive been doing salah since 6 months back and I dont feel any burden (except some specific times) But im sure serving Allah in this world and in hereafter is 2 different emotional feelings.

أبو سليمان عمر
05-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

There is no difference of opinion among the scholars that Paradise is not a place of obligations, rather it is the place of reward, so there will be no obligation to pray there at all.

Secondly:

If a person wants to offer the five daily prayers or other prayers in Paradise, will he be able to do that? The answer is that this is a matter of the unseen which needs evidence to be proven, and we could not find anything to prove that. Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said that acts of worship will be waived in Paradise and there will be nothing left but worship by saying tasbeeh and dhikr (remembering Allaah).

He (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Chapter on the waiving of worship in Paradise except worship by saying dhikr which will be ongoing. Muslim narrated in his Saheeh from Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The people of Paradise will eat and drink therein, but they will not blow their noses or defecate or urinate. Their food there will turn into burps and sweat like musk. They will be caused to recite tasbeeh and praise, as they are caused to breathe.” According to another report: “tasbeeh and praise as you are caused to breathe i.e., their tasbeeh and praise will be (second nature) like breathing. End quote from Haadi al-Arwaah, p. 285.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!