/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help about increasing my knowlegde about islam!!PLZZ

xoxox
05-11-2010, 11:26 AM
salam
i follow my religion by praying, wearing the hijab outside. i used to go to islamic school and learn about islam there and read n all that but now i have difficult increasing my knowlegde because i dont know where to start and what to read and whenever i have spare time, i try to read islamic books and remember them but i cant and i FEEL SO UPSET when i dont read islamic books and feel scared of the hereafter because of wasting my time.

PLZ help me someone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
05-11-2010, 01:57 PM
here you goo
Books
you should start with Books Recommended by Shaik Ibn Uthaimeen then Explaining the Foundations of Faith and then what ever you feel will help inshallah this will help u

Ayesha Rana
05-11-2010, 09:04 PM
No problem I was just like that...still am I think because I feel I'm not learning fast enough and wasting billions of moments I should be studying my deen...like now :-x

If you want to visit a forum where there is a real buzz for Islamic knowledge right left and centre I would recommend this one:
http://forums.alkauthar.org/index.php

I absolutely love it I hope you do too.

Whatever you learn make sure it is agreement with the Qur'an and Sunnah. NEVER EVER put someones words over the words of Allah. However you might explain them away or think so and so said it it must be okay, just make sure it fits clearly with the Qur'an and hadith and everything will be fine Insha'Allah. And if you decide to learn something or do a course or study a particular book or anything. Pray 2 rakahs voluntary pray and read the istikharah dua that way Allah will guide you and you will never go wrong!

Happy knowledge seeking!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!