/* */

PDA

View Full Version : haunted home lol

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
:sl: so i moved in to a new place and i keep on hearing noises in the night time and foot steps in the kitchen hall:nervous: i turn off all the lights i always make sure!! but just last night i had woken up so the kitchen light was on but i had turned it off :nervous: then i went to bed and the light turned off by its self :'( i was so scared. could this be jinn messing around with me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Recite some surah for protect your family and your new house.

I hope other member can show you, which the right surah for this situation.

Abu Zainab
05-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Lets just hope the light thingy was just a faulty switch.

If you really feel that there is a jinn thats bothering you play quran (specially surah al-Baqarah) on a tape or cd for 24 hrs for a few days and inshallah the critter will run away. You can keep the volume low if you wish.

Don't worry though...the jinn cannot harm you. Keep your house clean of images and music tapes and anything thats forbidden and try as much as possible to be in a state of wudu and do athkaar as much as possible.

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 03:30 PM
i threw every picture i had in the bin. well the light is working today but a different type of light shun through my bedroom the other night too and it was not any house light then it disappeared when i had woken up. i was literally shaking. i dont know what it was because this apartment is an actual basement so as you can imagine when the lights are off its extremely dark.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I have heard many cases like this. Also, I had same experience.

That jinn want to say "I am living here too".

EDIT : I mean noises in the night and foot step.

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 03:48 PM
sister the jinns are going to get you! what are you going to do??!?! :( :(

im messing...dont worry about the lights...the lights at council houses are dodgy..they turn on when they want to....its no jinn just dont forget ur daily supplications! and do some bench presses and bicep curls

Abdul Wahid
05-11-2010, 03:59 PM
^^
Lol.

:sl: sister.

Don't worry about it. Could be a one-off.

If your still worried - then always recite Ayat-Ul-Kursi. Most powerful verse in the Qu'ran.

Don't forget the 4 Quls.

May ALLAH(SWT) protect you. Ameen.

:wa:

MuslimDude
05-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Recite three Sura Nas chapter 114 three chapter 113 Felaq and three sura ikhlar chapter 112 and right after sura ikhlas recite Al-Fatiha and after that recite Ayat-i Kursi.

Infact 1 ayati kursi should be enought

LauraS
05-11-2010, 04:19 PM
The noises can just be normal house noises that start to freak you out if you think your house is haunted. The light things sounds weird though lol. When my ex-Uncle was a student he was live in student accommodation and the people below him were trying to contact ghosts while he above them was praying, they actually came up and told him to stop praying because it was stopping the ghosts from getting through. o_O So depending on the spirit reciting the Qur'an or praying might work. Me and my mum were in her bedroom before and we both heard someone run up the stairs and waiting for the person to appear around the corner, but there was nothing.

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
The noises can just be normal house noises that start to freak you out if you think your house is haunted. The light things sounds weird though lol. When my ex-Uncle was a student he was live in student accommodation and the people below him were trying to contact ghosts while he above them was praying, they actually came up and told him to stop praying because it was stopping the ghosts from getting through. o_O So depending on the spirit reciting the Qur'an or praying might work. Me and my mum were in her bedroom before and we both heard someone run up the stairs and waiting for the person to appear around the corner, but there was nothing.
lol funny

thanks every one for responding everything is annoying me since i moved in like there is an arab upstairs playing extremely loud music ive explained to the land lord to tell him to turn it down a little. :(

aadil77
05-11-2010, 06:13 PM
its JiNNs :skeleton:

they're messing with you, they want you to leeaveeee their hommeeeee ;D

pray ayatul kursi and you'll be alright InshAllah,

marwen
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
:uuh: oh ! the forum is getting scary with these threads :exhausted !
Anyway, I don't think you should be worried if there is at least one rationall explanation of what you hear or see.

Btw, I want to know if jinns are interested in messing with humans, why? and if they can interfere with humans in some way, I don't think it's possible, but we should probably have a thread to discuss this may be.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum
Remember your lord and he will remember you :)
The comments are awesome sis :) Ayatul Kursi is very helpful trust...lol everytime i become scared like a kid, i just recite Ayatul Kursi and off to sleep and not scared..even if i think about scary faces, its like Shaytaan playing with my mind totally meses you up :\..makes me feel better when the Quraan is on :), somtimes when i get really really scared i leave the Quraan on and i feel safee..and i iz asleep in no time..
Surah Al Baqarah definetly helps also..So yeaah INDEED...
Hope i helped a lil bit InshaAllaah
wa alaaykum Salaam

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
i iz asleep in no time..
Surah Al Baqarah definetly helps also..So yeaah INDEED...
Hope i helped a lil bit InshaAllaah
wa alaaykum Salaam
just kidding....May Allah protect you Ameen!

Life_Is_Short
05-11-2010, 08:14 PM
If there is a sound or something make sure you check it out because if you don't the voices in your head won't go away.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-11-2010, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
just kidding....May Allah protect you Ameen!
lol akhi..

Its kool so was i..
May Allaah protect you too..Ameen

Salahudeen
05-11-2010, 09:24 PM
The light thing could just be dodgy electrics as someone mentioned, if you're really worried play surah baqrah and if there's any jinn it will leave. :)

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
If there is a sound or something make sure you check it out because if you don't the voices in your head won't go away.
to be honest im so confused sis i think i might even be imagining it? i was just emailing my sister and she said i just should check it out. ive been taking alot of stress lately

Ansariyah
05-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Relax inshaAllah theres no Jin messing around...

Maybe u forgot to switch the light off...ur human?

about the noises...neighbours?

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Relax inshaAllah theres no Jin messing around...

Maybe u forgot to switch the light off...ur human?

about the noises...neighbours?
it felt as if some one was walking inside my actual home i also felt as if some one was trying to break in you know. neighbours are mostly young students too and they havent exactly been behaving themselves since i moved in.

Life_Is_Short
05-11-2010, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
to be honest im so confused sis i think i might even be imagining it? i was just emailing my sister and she said i just should check it out. ive been taking alot of stress lately
Do you live in a residential area? Jins don't occupy areas where humans live. I think you're thinking too much about something. Do something different to divert your attention and take it easy Insh'Allah.

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 10:37 PM
imsadyeah i will keep my mind occupied inshaAllah. jazakAllah khayr:) im so tired now think i will sleep goodnight everyone imsadimsad

Cabdullahi
05-11-2010, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
imsadyeah i will keep my mind occupied inshaAllah. jazakAllah khayr:) im so tired now think i will sleep goodnight everyone imsadimsad
goodnight ,tara! and dont be scared! son

btw the jinns wont leave you until u hook up with a knight in shining armour

LauraS
05-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Abdullahii- sorry this is off topic- but where is the picture on your avatar from? I'm sure I remember that tiger from when I was little and finding it flippin' scary! It's like Tony Tiger's evil twin. :P

Cabdullahi
05-12-2010, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraS
Abdullahii- sorry this is off topic- but where is the picture on your avatar from? I'm sure I remember that tiger from when I was little and finding it flippin' scary! It's like Tony Tiger's evil twin. :P
its from a cartoon called tiger mask

LauraS
05-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Ok thanks, Thanks, I don't remember the name but I must have seen it at some point when I was younger. :S

shuraimfan4lyf
05-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Now thats creepy......:skeleton:

If its really a jinn, then its just messing around to tell you that "Hey what u doing here, its my place" I always hear sounds when im about to fall asleep, and sometimes even jump for no reason:hiding: khair inshaAllah hopefully its nothing major, if it continues, talk to your local Imam about it.

:sl:

MuslimDude
05-12-2010, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Now thats creepy......:skeleton:

If its really a jinn, then its just messing around to tell you that "Hey what u doing here, its my place" I always hear sounds when im about to fall asleep, and sometimes even jump for no reason:hiding: khair inshaAllah hopefully its nothing major, if it continues, talk to your local Imam about it.

:sl:
Yah brother, I too jump sometimes exactly when im about to fall asleep it happens often when I forget to recite my surah's before sleeping. Everytime I jump or kick right in the air I feel like someone is punching me right on the face and then i give that kick in the air like a reaction. And everytime its happend I rememberd that i forgot to recite my surah's.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-12-2010, 07:04 PM
^SubhaanAllaah. . .

PeaceSeeker
07-01-2010, 05:14 AM
yeah problems like that could be both psychological or jinns.
I often have dreams (nightmares as when they are scary) where I am reciting Aytul kursi...I will just say that be brave because we are the best creation of Allah and recite Aytul kursi, Surah Nas and Falaq and recite Surak bakarah, Allah subhaanu wa ta'ala is there and they cant cause any harm to us inshaa Allah when we pray by our heart to Allah to protect us from shaitan.

Muslimeen
07-01-2010, 06:53 AM
If you have a male relative ask him to give Athaan in the house atleast once a day for a couple of days, that should help.
In my family we had many experiences of the third kind, my sister is a jinn magnet at one time one Alim said there were 7 jinns in her house, and I believe him, she has been seeing Jinns since she was a teenager obviously on occassions. My niece who was only about 2 yrs old at that time used to get up crying after seeing something very ugly. After seeing many alims Alham dulilah it has somewhat subsided now. Many people might think we were imagining, but after so many experiences I find it hard to believe everyone was imagining.
About a week ago my wife and I heard a loud noise in our room, it was as if something came crashing on the floor, like a huge wall frame or something, when we looked around there was nothing anywhere in the room or house.
Often these things happen, but as long as it is not harming you there is no need to worry. Just recite ayatul Khursi in abundance.

cuezed
07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimeen
If you have a male relative ask him to give Athaan in the house atleast once a day for a couple of days, that should help.
In my family we had many experiences of the third kind, my sister is a jinn magnet at one time one Alim said there were 7 jinns in her house, and I believe him, she has been seeing Jinns since she was a teenager obviously on occassions. My niece who was only about 2 yrs old at that time used to get up crying after seeing something very ugly. After seeing many alims Alham dulilah it has somewhat subsided now. Many people might think we were imagining, but after so many experiences I find it hard to believe everyone was imagining.
About a week ago my wife and I heard a loud noise in our room, it was as if something came crashing on the floor, like a huge wall frame or something, when we looked around there was nothing anywhere in the room or house.
Often these things happen, but as long as it is not harming you there is no need to worry. Just recite ayatul Khursi in abundance.
If something like that occurred in my bedroom, my wife would leave the house immediately.

samzee
07-15-2010, 11:06 PM
read for house protection every evening
* al-Baqarah 1-4
* al-Baqarah 255-257
* al-Baqarah 284-286
Hope it works

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!