/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wats going on!!

Ansariyah
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Salams all

Oh wat happened to this forum? Wats gone into it....? Everythings strangely weird, who messed about wid it?

I only come here once a month, n partly why I dont come on as much is cause things starting to look 'not normal'...nor functional.:p:

Seriously, just switch bak to normal...asap

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Normal?

Is switching to old skin not enough? :-\

Ansariyah
05-11-2010, 09:31 PM
erm this is old skin, but everuthings else upside down!

Like check out the headings at the top, they look out of order...just dont look right.

It doesnt feel the same LI anymore!

cat eyes
05-11-2010, 09:38 PM
i think the forum is back to its old self again :) its just slightly different

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
erm this is old skin, but everuthings else upside down!

Like check out the headings at the top, they look out of order...just dont look right.

It doesnt feel the same LI anymore!
This is the 'improved' version.

Ansariyah
05-11-2010, 09:58 PM
ne'ways it doesnt feel the same any'more...

the spaces between posts are waaay to big..

Blaaa...

thats it.

aadil77
05-11-2010, 10:44 PM
yh sis a few tweeks and it'l be better than before

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!