/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can we see into the future?

peace800
05-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Does Allah let us see future live events?

I get depressed and stressed sometimes and see scary images when im really tense and i am worried.

Im worried that i can see the future somehow? and that scares me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
05-17-2010, 01:57 PM
prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) was shown future.

you see scary images during sleep? then seek refuge in Allah, spit on left three times, dont tell ur dream to anybody. inshallah nothing will happen.

seek Allah's protection, recite ayat kursi and last 3 chapters of Quran.

Hamza Asadullah
05-17-2010, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peace800
Does Allah let us see future live events?

I get depressed and stressed sometimes and see scary images when im really tense and i am worried.

Im worried that i can see the future somehow? and that scares me.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah for your question. Allah may sometimes give us certain dreams which may give us some foresight into certain events which will occur in our lives or lives of our friends or relatives and those dreams may also be of our current condition. But we cannot interpret these dreams without getting them interpreted by a learned scholar who can intepret dreams.

These dreams may also be from your imagination and even shaythan who is trying to confuse you further and is trying to take advantage of your depression. May i ask what is it that depresses you? I am here for you if you would like to open up and share what you are feeling and what is causing this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!