/* */

PDA

View Full Version : youtube to itouch

جوري
05-14-2010, 02:27 AM
:sl:

I used to have this excellent program to convert vids from youtube to itouch so easy pleasy but I forgot its name.. I tried to find something today but several programs downloaded undoubtedly filled to the brim with viruses were no help at all.. I remember I used to just put youtube vid in space, click convert and drag.. is there nothing like that left?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2010, 03:00 AM
:sl:

Sis did you not used to use zamzar? I remember you requested a recitation to be converted. My bro sorta tweaked mine so i can jus download directly from the itouch...:P

جوري
05-14-2010, 03:37 AM
yesssssssss baraka Allah feeki my memory is on the decline..imsad

Dagless
05-14-2010, 03:37 AM
It should be possible to download using a site like keepvid.com and then just put that file on your ipod (since it supports mp4).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh lol great :D wa feeki sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!