/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Weirdest Things I'd Ever Heard About Coffee!

Life Artist
05-14-2010, 04:54 PM

The first one: coffee is used in a recipe for reducing cellulite! Can you believe it!
As I remember it contains coffee and some liquid like oil or rose water, then firmly message for the area with this coffee paste before shower. It's supposed to reduce cellulite and weight as some people who tried it say!

I had never thought of recommending it, as for me coffee is coffee! That dark delicious awakening drink served in a cup! Yummy yum!

And the second; I am not a big fan of henna! And never tried it. But some recipes for preparing henna contain coffee (instant coffee in most of them) to give brown/gold shades for hair. In fact it was funny to me to know that as a coffee addict! =) just imagine having some coffee on my head without touching/drinking it! In their wildest dreams! ;)

As for the third: when I was a little girl like 6 to 7 years I'd always been hypnotized by the smell of coffee! So when I visited anyone with my family and he/she prepares them coffee I always wondered "where is my coffee cup?" Their responses were always the same: "if young girls drink coffee they are going to have mustaches when they grow up!" So I'd always imagined Mr.Pringles mustache over a young lady and had to keep silent about the coffee cup of my dreams!

~

Those are the weirdest things I'd heard about coffee =), what about you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-14-2010, 06:37 PM
coffee can weaken your bladder

Sawdah
05-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Coffee makes you short.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2010, 09:44 PM
Coffee doesnt taste as good as it smells :D...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
05-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Coffee is good but depends how you make it..i hate the coffee when its too bitter..

Asiyah3
05-14-2010, 09:55 PM
:sl:
Coffee has bad effects on women's fertility if drinken too much. (This was said to my sister when she started to drink it regularly often.)

aadil77
05-14-2010, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Coffee doesnt taste as good as it smells :D...
yh just like cigars and subway

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Ciggars smell horrible..But Engine gass at the back of cars whatever u call it..through the pipe..does..yes everyone u may call me weird :D..
Akhi u must go to Subways a lot..

Asiyah3
05-14-2010, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
yh just like cigars and subway
Cigar smells good? +o( (no offence meant)

aadil77
05-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Ciggars smell horrible..But Engine gass at the back of cars whatever u call it..through the pipe..does..yes everyone u may call me weird :D..
Akhi u must go to Subways a lot..
nah engine fumes don't smell as good as the petrol itself, cigars and cigarettes smell better than they taste and I meant subway sandwiches

shuraimfan4lyf
05-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Lol I think Aadil means the Subway fast food restaurant

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2010, 10:12 PM
^Yes akhi thats what i mean also....

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2010, 10:14 PM
lol this is weird talking about the weirdness of smell..but yeah okay indeed..i duno if u kno wha i mean..inshaAllaah its koolio

And the smell of Ciggars/ciggaretes or whatever, they smell horrible :\...i think you probably like the smell of that stuff called sheesha and stuff..but khayrr
Allaah knows Best

aadil77
05-14-2010, 10:17 PM
lol this is weird talking about the weirdness of smell..but yeah okay indeed..i duno if u kno wha i mean..inshaAllaah its koolio

And the smell of Ciggars/ciggaretes or whatever, they smell horrible :\...i think you probably like the smell of that stuff called sheesha and stuff..but khayrr
Allaah knows Best
i can't stand fags or sheesha, all I meant was they smell better than they taste

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-14-2010, 10:18 PM
^ Okay Indeed sorry if i misunderstood you...Indeed

Supreme
05-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Coffee makes you fat.

Life Artist
05-16-2010, 09:35 AM
so now we're on 15 weirdest things = )

in fact some are considered in "most funniest ...."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!