/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Story of a Muslimah ...

Abdul-Raouf
05-15-2010, 06:18 PM
The Beautifull Story of a Pious Muslimah - Sheikh Muhammad Hassan

Less than 5 minutes Video worth a Zillion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1kWBMzXHQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
05-15-2010, 06:29 PM
SubhaanAllah! That was amazing masha'llah.

Abdul-Raouf
05-15-2010, 06:53 PM
To get the intention that ALLAH will help in all our gud actions is the toughest because ...We Human beings are forgetful.... - we forget to have that intetntion always

But if we are consistent in remembering HIM and if we seek help from HIM Right At your First Thought...then all will be well...Insha'allah

Abdul-Raouf
05-16-2010, 04:10 PM
* Bump * Evr1..its a must watch...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
05-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Mashallah!! Suhanallah ..totally amazing!
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing

Woodrow
05-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Jazakallah Khayr for sharing. It is an excellent and very moving video. I recommend it to all people to view. Stories such as this are much better than any fictional entertainment. A lesson shared, is a lesson taught. You did well as a teacher in posting this.

Beardo
05-18-2010, 04:46 AM
Just your daily spiritual dose of inspiration!

Hidaaya
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Subhanallah, such an amazing and inspirational vid. Reminds us always to seek for Allah..

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Subhanallah! Amazing and unbelievable story. thank for sharing, bro! Jazakallah. It encouraged me to have blind faith in Allah. Thanks Again.

Abdul Wahid
05-18-2010, 05:18 AM
:sl:

Truly inspirational. SubhanaALLAH.

JazakALLAH-heir for sharing.

:wa:

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Salamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

I heard this story at our masjid one time, and subhanAllah it gave me goosebumps..Jazak'Allah khair for sharing brother. Wallahi I had tears in my eyes when watching it. Allah subhana wa ta'ala provides for whom he wills and how he wills. :cry:

And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things. Sura At-Talaq 65:3

Ramadhan
05-18-2010, 06:55 AM
Subhanallah

jazakallah khayr for this amazing story.

tigerkhan
05-18-2010, 10:00 AM
mashallah nice story.....
strange thing is that she was with "FAAQA" mean she had nothing to eat at night.......ALLAH first tests/examine and if man show strength "istaqama" then ALLAH SWT help.....but pbm with me is i am v..v.v.v..v.v.v.v.v.v.weak....when there is test/azmaish from ALLAH SWT i ran away.........but i pray YA ALLAH plz give me tofiq to make make sabr for anything which is hard for me....
JZK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!