/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslimclass activity: thinktank needed pls!!

★ηαѕιнα★
05-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Assalamoe alaikom everyone,

I hope u are all in good health and imaan inshallah amien:).
I need some help from you guys. Islamclass is soon ending because of summerhols.
Therefore me and a sister wanted to organise an imaanboosting activity for the whole class since there will be a break for several weeks. Something thats gonna help keep everyone motivated to also work during hols eventhough islamclass has ended. Now you could think we should organise an islamquiz.
Well we already did that a few weeks ago so we cant do that anymore since it will be more of the same.
So I thought I should make a thread on here and ask you guys for some help.
My question for you all is: got any ideas? Write down anything that comes to mind. Theres no wrong ideas!

So far we thought of going on a schooltrip but thats gonna be a trouble since sisters have to travel with a mahraam.
We thought of having a discussion about interesting islamic topics but that would lead to many personal discussions.
A quiz we already done obviously.
So we are pretty much at a dead end right no and time is running out.

Every idea is very much welcome!
Thanks for your help. Djazzak Allah Khairan, may Allah swt bless you all. :)

Nasiha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-16-2010, 06:53 PM
how old are the kids? show them jihad videos, that will get their iman high

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/video/

Ummu Sufyaan
05-17-2010, 10:07 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
how about get them into groups and have a Islamic quiz competition (meet once a week for a couple of hours and tell everyone to bring a small plate of food to eat), where at the end the team with the highest points, get a prize?
i now you already mentioned that you already did a competition, but just make it with a twist.

if you want to take them out, what about just take them somewhere nice in the city/place you live. you dont have to travel far to enjoy something.

★ηαѕιнα★
05-17-2010, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
how old are the kids? show them jihad videos, that will get their iman high

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/video/
They are not kids, they are student from 12 to 25 years old, brothers and sisters.
I wish they were kids, kids are happy with any activity as long as they have fun.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!