/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dreams I've been having (signs or coincidence)

Darth Ultor
05-16-2010, 05:51 PM
1. I don't remember the first part, but the end. I going at a bar/restaurant in God knows where to negotiate with terrorists for the release of a little girl. Even in the dream, she wasn't my daughter, by apparently it was someone important to me. I can't remember her name, but it Middle-Eastern. So, the terrorists were waiting for me at the bar and we began negotiating and the leader gave me some kind of form to sign. It's hazy here, but I said something that must have got to their leader to agree to release the girl without precondition. It wasn't threatening, but something that hit close to home, that they could relate to. Then I looked at the form, but a lot of things were off. The hostage's name was wrong, in fact, what it said on the form was "Maghrib" which is a prayer time and their demand was different from what they said. They wanted a release of a number of prisoners, but on the form, it said one name. It was a boy who was an informer for the US apparently reporting directly to the President, but the President's name threw me off. It wasn't Obama, George W. Bush, or even Clinton, but George H.W. Bush. I was like, "What?" and then I woke up. My sister was in this dream, but she didn't appear until the middle of the negotiation to turn on the TV in the restaurant.

2. I was in some kind of waiting room, and I come across a black man with a fez. I asked him to be my witness and he took Shahada with me.

3. This dream I had last night. I was in the passenger seat of my mom's car and we were driving somewhere. She asked to hear me recite a part of the Quran, and I read the first Surah by heart while holding prayer beads. Yet in the dream, I was not a Muslim.

Are these dreams, especially the last two signs or are they simply because I have been looking into Islam a lot lately?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Greetings Boaz,

Dreams about taking the shahada aren't from your subconscious.. there are dreams that are a sign to us and I believe this is one of them..
reciting the Quran by heart in a dream is always a good sign, do you by any chance remember the sura you recited?

Once I was waiting for exam results for two tests, and I had a dream that I was approaching this gorgeous well lit mosque but there was nobody there but me, so I offered two prayers and in each prayer I offered the same sura, which was a sura about victory, al7mdlillah I had passed both exams shortly thereafter ..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Darth Ultor
05-16-2010, 06:15 PM
I only remember a few lines. "In the name of Allah the most Merciful, the Ever Merciful, all praise is due to Allah the Lord of Worlds, the master of the Day of Judgment." Even these might be wrong or out of order.

tango92
05-16-2010, 06:15 PM
the best person to tell you is yourself. you already know what these dreams mean, just follow your instinct.

i know that true dreams are ones you dont forget. your first dream is all over the place, a true dream has a clear message.

"Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?" 41:53

Allah is a witness to all things, and knows full well what he shows you in your dreams. so dont think of them as some coincidence.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-16-2010, 06:31 PM
all I can say is:

And Allah invites to the Home of Peace and guides whom He wills to a straight path
http://quran.com/10/25

sur
05-16-2010, 07:37 PM
2. I was in some kind of waiting room, and I come across a black man with a fez. I asked him to be my witness and he took Shahada with me.
3. This dream I had last night. I was in the passenger seat of my mom's car and we were driving somewhere. She asked to hear me recite a part of the Quran, and I read the first Surah by heart while holding prayer beads. Yet in the dream, I was not a Muslim.
Are these dreams, especially the last two signs or are they simply because I have been looking into Islam a lot lately?
If u r NOT lying that u had these dreams then, These dreams will InshALLAH come true & you will take shadah... Timeline of event in dreams is NOT usually defined... Dream#3 shows u have islam already settled in ur heart.

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
1. I don't remember the first part, but the end. I going at a bar/restaurant in God knows where to negotiate with terrorists for the release of a little girl. Even in the dream, she wasn't my daughter, by apparently it was someone important to me. I can't remember her name, but it Middle-Eastern. So, the terrorists were waiting for me at the bar and we began negotiating and the leader gave me some kind of form to sign. It's hazy here, but I said something that must have got to their leader to agree to release the girl without precondition. It wasn't threatening, but something that hit close to home, that they could relate to. Then I looked at the form, but a lot of things were off. The hostage's name was wrong, in fact, what it said on the form was "Maghrib" which is a prayer time and their demand was different from what they said. They wanted a release of a number of prisoners, but on the form, it said one name. It was a boy who was an informer for the US apparently reporting directly to the President, but the President's name threw me off. It wasn't Obama, George W. Bush, or even Clinton, but George H.W. Bush. I was like, "What?" and then I woke up. My sister was in this dream, but she didn't appear until the middle of the negotiation to turn on the TV in the restaurant.
I'll give my understanding of this dream#1:-
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Maghrib = 4th prayer,,, 2nd last prayer,,, after which is the last prayer "isha"

There r said to be 5 eras of this life on earth,,, Maghrib being hostage to George.H.W.Bush & Co.(the terrorists) means "4th era" being under tyranny of these tyrrants... Dreams also shows that actual terrorists r Bushs & Co. (NOT muslims)...

The prisoner whose release George Bush & Co. want is "Dajjal"... "The prisoner" is an informant of Bushs & Co. thru secret societies... They practice rituals at secret meetings in societies and as a result they r helped by evil-jinns with the knowledge of future...(See videos at the end)

Once the prisoner(Dajjal) is released,,, Maghrib(4th era) will also be released(4th era will end & we'll enter 5th and last part of life on earth)...

So if u see a man claiming to be christ & u see Bush & Co. supporting him, know that he's Dajjal the anti-Christ...
"Benjamin Creme" (Link) has been saying that "Maitreya" would come out soon and world would see him on main stream TV channels all over the world... Benjamin also said Maitreya will make appearance in Americas!!!
==================

There was a christian on christian forum who shared his dreams with me,,, One of his dreams was that he was standing at base of pyramid and started going up in the air along the pyramid,,, he felt happy,,, but when he reached the apex of the pyramid, there was a devil sitting at the peak & devil grasped him & he woke up badly anxious & sweating,,, (I think it's the same pyramid on the back of 1 dollar bill... there's an evil power controlling this dollar)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
How ppl get help thru secret societies,,,!!!

They invoke evil-jinns by performing filthy rituals like homosexuality, adultory, killing innocents, etc & other rituals involving urine, feces, menstrual blood etc etc,,, Then evil-jinns help them with the knowledge of future that jinns stole from Angels (evesdropping)...

Like Roger Monreau was helped with horse race(Minutes:1:35)...

Like this jewish lady used to kill babies to get the "help/power"...

"Benjamin Creme" on Maitreya & "teachers" who live in Himaliyas(Jinns I herd live in these mountains!!!)

Quran & Prophet Muhammad told us about this kind of "help"...
Quran:72:4:And that the foolish amongst us(Jinns) used to forge extravagant things against Allah:

72:6:And that persons from among men used to invoke the refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

72:8:'And we (jinns) pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 432
Narrated 'Aisha:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The angels descend, the clouds and mention this or that matter decreed in the Heaven. The devils listen stealthily to such a matter, come down to inspire the soothsayers with it, and the latter would add to it one-hundred lies of their own."

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-16-2010, 07:41 PM
That is Surah Fatiha Boaz :D

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Owner of the Day of Judgment,
Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
Guide us on the straight path,
The path of those whom Thou hast favored;
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Darth Ultor
05-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Sur: But how do you explain the little girl? I even remember what she looked like. Olive complexion, long curly black hair, green eyes. Really beautiful child. Could that just be a hidden desire to raise a daughter? Could the little girl represent purity? And the men who had her hostage seemed that they fully intended to hurt her until I said whatever I said.

Darth Ultor
05-16-2010, 09:04 PM
It's really been bothering me lately these dreams.

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-16-2010, 09:26 PM
boaz i hope u will understand or feel better one day.

About ur troubles with ur dreams i hope you solve it.
Allah (swt) knows best.

Today i was at a islamic lecture and the sheikh was telling us a story about a non-muslim man that converted to islam by the will of allah through his dreams and it went like this:

A man was dreaming of a satan iblis chasing him around and the man was in fear and didn't know what has happening to him and was running a lot and then approached a man that was dressed beautiful and was shinning the man that was running away from the shaytan (satan) run towards the shinning man and grabbed him and said protect me from this guy and take me to heaven and the man replied come with me and i will take you after that the man woke up. For a few days the man was remembering his dreams and was fasicnated and wanted to find the man in his dreams and kept on looking at the streets every day just to see that shinning man and along came that day and he saw the man in his dreams and run towards him and grabbed and said to him take me to heaven and the man was astonished and said who are you and the man replied i seen u in my dreams and you are supposed to take me to heaven the shinning man was a muslim and responded you want to come to heaven and said come with me to the mosque and he did and converted to islam. this is a true story and there are other stories.

I hope you find wat ur heart is telling you to go to which is Islam

sur
05-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Sur: But how do you explain the little girl? I even remember what she looked like. Olive complexion, long curly black hair, green eyes. Really beautiful child. Could that just be a hidden desire to raise a daughter? Could the little girl represent purity? And the men who had her hostage seemed that they fully intended to hurt her until I said whatever I said.
Little girl might represent innocent ppl / good ppl... taken hostage by tyrrants of today...

جوري
05-16-2010, 11:16 PM
my understanding of little girl in a dream from the dream book I have read is 'a new life'

and Allah swt knows best

I don't want to attempt the first dream but I think the later ones are self-explanatory!

:w:

SMA89
05-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Dreams are all coincidence. Nothing to worry about. Focus on real life.

aadil77
05-16-2010, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
Dreams are all coincidence
not in islam

tango92
05-17-2010, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
Dreams are all coincidence. Nothing to worry about. Focus on real life.
you dont know what your talking about

im pretty sure the first dream is just your standard mumbo jumbo, all the things your thinking about or experienceing just mashing themselves 2gether

Ummu Sufyaan
05-17-2010, 08:34 AM
:sl:
i think its best (if you can) to get yourself to see a (Muslim) dream interpreter. its not for the laymen.

:peace:

Asiyah3
05-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't know, perhaps this means that you still haven't taken the Shahada even though Islam is settled in your heart. No idea, just a guess. Allah knows best.

But Boaz, I wonder, have you memorized any of Surah al-Fatiha or listened to it repeatedly? How did you otherwise know those verses?

Darth Ultor
05-17-2010, 12:26 PM
I have a Quran and I have three parts of Sura al-Fatiha memorized.

Gabriel Ibn Yus
05-17-2010, 12:27 PM
It is said that when we dream we go through a higher world. When our soul comes to our body it tells us the story of what happened in a language that we can understand. I would recommend to you to write down your dreams and learn this language slowly. It seems that your soul is trying to tell you something.

SMA89
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
lol I dont know what to say.

جوري
05-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Dreams are 1/40th of prophethood, if one is sincere!

aadil77
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
you dont know what your talking about

im pretty sure the first dream is just your standard mumbo jumbo, all the things your thinking about or experienceing just mashing themselves 2gether
don't mind him, he's a faasiq who doesn't believe in the whole of the quran, only follows what he wants to

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!