/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need your du3as

roohani.doctor
05-16-2010, 10:40 PM
:salaam:

I have a very important decision to make and it is something that means a LOT to me and my family. I have been getting both positive and negative signs about this decision...I would like to ask all of you to please keep in your du3a and pray that whatever happens happens for the best and does not anger Allah. I'd also like to mention τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ and her support and kind words...she has really helped me. Jazakallah khairan dearest :)

I will be inshallah letting you know when the decision is 100% confirmed and I actually feel happy about it...

plz keep me in your du3as :) jazakallah khairan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Wahid
05-17-2010, 12:20 PM
:wa: sister

May ALLAH(SWT) make it easy for you. Ameen.

ahmed_indian
05-17-2010, 01:53 PM
may Allah help you and bless you in both worlds.

Asiyah3
05-17-2010, 02:19 PM
:wa: Wr Wb
May Allah guide you to the right decision and be pleased with you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
05-17-2010, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by londonfog
:salaam:

I have a very important decision to make and it is something that means a LOT to me and my family. I have been getting both positive and negative signs about this decision...I would like to ask all of you to please keep in your du3a and pray that whatever happens happens for the best and does not anger Allah. I'd also like to mention τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ and her support and kind words...she has really helped me. Jazakallah khairan dearest :)

I will be inshallah letting you know when the decision is 100% confirmed and I actually feel happy about it...

plz keep me in your du3as :) jazakallah khairan
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, make isthikhara and i pray whatever is best for you will happen inshallah and if it does'nt happen then Allah has something better for you!

and Allah knows best in all matters

Ayesha Rana
05-17-2010, 06:03 PM
ISTIKHARA! ISTIKHARA!! ISTIKHARA!!!

Don't take any step without Istikhara. Discussion, Istikhara, take a decision and then TRUST in Allah.

And all will be well :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!