/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream interpretation

boots
05-17-2010, 10:29 AM
asalamu alaykum...

Does anyone know if dreaming on a dead grandmother praying for you... to protect u from the evil eye means anything?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
boots
05-19-2010, 03:32 PM
asalamu akaykum,
Does anyone know if dreaming about dead grandmother praying for you against the evil eye means anything....

jzk...

abuahmad
05-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Wa alaykom Wassalam arahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.
One interpretation is that an old woman like your grandmother whom you knew refers to dunya. The dunya praying for you to protect you from the evil eye?Well... did you hear and remember her duaa? We know from the Holy qur'an that one nature of the dunya is to deceive human being as she is a trial for us. Allah said: " Wa maal hayatud dunya illa mataul guroor." The life in this world is but a deceiving enjoyment." I suggest that instead of dunya praying for your protection better you always pray to Allah morining and evening with this so that Allah may protect you from the evil eye. " Audhow bikalimaatillahit taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin." I seek refuge by the complete words of Allah from every evil and (abnormal) anxiety, sadness,etc, and from every evil eye that hurts." I pray to Allah to protect you not only from evil eyes but from all bad or worst calamities and from his punishment in the hereafter. MAy Allah guid you bless you and your family and make you enter Jannatal Firdausi. Ameen..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!