/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ General Q ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum...

I heard that David Cameron (or whatever his name is+o() said only clever people are allowed to continue with Education, lol is that true? i dont really watch the news.
And also i heard he said people arent allowed to come here from diff countries such as Pakistan,India, Egypt etc the list truly goes on...
Are David Cameron and David Brown leading the country together?

Just want to clarify and make sure, and anything else he said about boring stuff please post here InshaAllaah

So yeah

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_Sadiq
05-17-2010, 04:56 PM
I have heard that the pass grade that is 5 C's and above in GCSE is going to be changed to 5 B's and above so for those that are doing their GCSE they have to do some extra revisions but I am not really sure that its true.

Its David Cameroon and Nick Clegg that are running the government together (libdem/conserv).

Nirvana
05-17-2010, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Aslaamu`Alaaykum...

I heard that David Cameron (or whatever his name is+o() said only clever people are allowed to continue with Education, lol is that true? i dont really watch the news.
And also i heard he said people arent allowed to come here from diff countries such as Pakistan,India, Egypt etc the list truly goes on...
Are David Cameron and David Brown leading the country together?

Just want to clarify and make sure, and anything else he said about boring stuff please post here InshaAllaah

So yeah

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam
Walaykum Assalaam

I would suggest you actually visit a reputable news website to get your information. What you have said is pretty much rubbish.

Try www.bbc.co.uk/news as that is pretty impartial and objective.

I've never heard of David Brown. I'm supposing you mean Gordon Brown the last Prime Minister. He has retired as PM and gone back to being just an MP.

And David Cameron hasn't banned people from coming from Pak, India and Egypt. Don't know where you got that from.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2010, 07:48 PM
oopps i meant Gordon Brown sorry.. and yeah the rest i were`nt so sure about, Jazakallahu Khayr for leting me know

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-17-2010, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
I have heard that the pass grade that is 5 C's and above in GCSE is going to be changed to 5 B's and above so for those that are doing their GCSE they have to do some extra revisions but I am not really sure that its true.

Its David Cameroon and Nick Clegg that are running the government together (libdem/conserv).
wow 5 B`s...thats not good!

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Yep its not good for those who struggle with education.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-17-2010, 09:45 PM
So Basically whoever doesnt work hard enough cant continue to pursue their degree etc??

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-17-2010, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
So Basically whoever doesnt work hard enough cant continue to pursue their degree etc??
Yep, so it's going to be a hard education process ahead for some people may allah make it easy for the Muslims in Britain, Ameen

shuraimfan4lyf
05-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Ameen^..Well whoever is not working hard, they better start!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes i better start :\ j/k

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Lol you better start! I think british education system is way tough than American one. Here public school is a joke. The teachers want to get rid of you and make you pass somehow even if you are not trying.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:16 PM
that can be a little bit true here, were all same species btw if you havent noticed, we still get the same typa people no matter where we are on this earth! The school you go to, it probably hapens there..anyways whatever!

aadil77
05-18-2010, 09:26 PM
not good for you, you don't even know our last prime ministers name - david brown LOL

honestly u need to get out of bradistan more often u freshy

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
not good for you, you don't even know our last prime ministers name - david brown LOL

David Brown LOL.hahahaha. and I am guessing the former PM is Gordon Cameron?

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-18-2010, 09:38 PM
and the capital city of England is birmingham, lool

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Whatever, atleast i said half of it right! Im not in Bradistan,so how can i get out of it?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:45 PM
He was?. . . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Was it? wow you keep yourself updated with a lot of retarded stuff

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
He was?. . . .
LOL it was a joke..haha freshy! ! !

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
and the capital city of England is birmingham, lool
I always thought it was LONDONG

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Was it? wow you keep yourself updated with a lot of retarded stuff
Lol no..we were just kidding ukht. Dont mind inshaAllah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Ok Good! Indeeed. . . .

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-18-2010, 09:59 PM
I always thought it was LONDONG
lool at londong, it reminds me of big ben, dong,dong,dong

shuraimfan4lyf
05-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Big Ben=Ben Wallace..a basketball player. lol

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-18-2010, 10:00 PM
London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS WHAT I MEANT!

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-18-2010, 10:06 PM
London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS WHAT I MEANT!
lool, ok longdon it is, ben wallace must be glad to be called big ben

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
SubhaanAllaah, the laws of the Leaders today :-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-20-2011, 07:02 PM
This thread is funny lol, i cant believe i messed the names up, only because i didnt know the names of some leaders, anyone know the recent president of UK? :-\ Is it the same guy? Something Cameron? and yep i know i can google it, i asked here as i wanted to. if you are angry with me please refrain from posting. Think you

sorry for the pointless post :-\, please no harsh comments and no sarcasm please i would appreciate my dear brother and sisters beautiful kindful words towards me insha`Allaah...

Peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-12-2011, 06:26 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!