/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alikom, Everyone

Cyph0n
05-17-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm a 16 year old student based in the UAE. I'm of Tunisian nationality. I am a serious computer user and somewhat a tech junkie. I try my best to spread the message of Islam wherever I go.

I joined this forum to help as many people as possible understand the wonderful religion known as Islam. I also hope to learn new things from the brothers and sisters of this large community.

Your brother, Cyph0n.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
05-17-2010, 07:24 PM
I personally apologize for your registration trouble. Welcome on board! We're glad to have you now. :)

Cyph0n
05-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Apology accepted, of course. And thanks for fixing the problem quickly.

glo
05-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forum, Cyph0n. :welcome:
I hope you have a beneficial stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Welcome to IB!
format_quote Originally Posted by Cyph0n
I am a serious computer user
Worse than me?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Welcome aboard!! I hope you have a nice stay on LI.........I meant= IB :p

Muhammad
05-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam brother,

Welcome to the forum. :)

I look forward to reading your posts, and I hope you will have a beneficial stay here Insha'Allaah.

Abdul Wahid
05-18-2010, 04:35 AM
:wa: brother

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay & find it as beneficial as I do.

Misz_Muslimah
05-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Wa alaykum salam Cyph0n,
Hope you have a beneficial stay ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!