/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beloved land to Resool,saw...

Sister Unknown
05-18-2010, 02:54 AM
:sl:

As a Muslim, I try so that my believs and oppinions are in accordance to the orthodox Islamic prespectives.

Forgive if you find this thread unnecessary. I don't tolerate insults and vail talk that should be shun so please only quote the evidence I request.

Is there any evidence that Mecca and or Medina was/were beloved to prophet Muhammad, sall-Allahu alayhi wa salam?

Baraq Allahu fiqhum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
05-18-2010, 03:23 AM
Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 34
Hadith no: 339
Narrated: Abdullah bin Zaid
The Prophet said, "The Prophet Abraham made Makkah a sanctuary, and asked for Allah's blessing in it. I made Medina a sanctuary as Abraham made Makkah a sanctuary and I asked for Allah's Blessing in its measures the Mudd and the Sa as Abraham did for Makkah.

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 30
Hadith no: 109
Narrated: Anas
The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow on Medina twice the blessings You bestowed on Makkah."

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 29
Hadith no: 58
Narrated: Said bin Abu Said Al-Maqburi
Abu Shuraih, Al-Adawi said that he had said to Amr bin Said when he was sending the troops to Makkah (to fight 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair), "O Chief! Allow me to tell you what Allah's Apostle said on the day following the Conquest of Mecca. My ears heard that and my heart understood it thoroughly and I saw with my own eyes the Prophet when he, after Glorifying and Praising Allah, started saying, 'Allah, not the people, made Makkah a sanctuary, so anybody who has belief in Allah and the Last Day should neither shed blood in it, nor should he cut down its trees. If anybody tells (argues) that fighting in it is permissible on the basis that Allah's Apostle did fight in Makkah, say to him, 'Allah allowed His Apostle and did not allow you.' "Allah allowed me only for a few hours on that day (of the conquest) and today its sanctity is valid as it was before. So, those who are present should inform those who are absent (concerning this fact." Abu Shuraih was asked, "What did Amr reply?" He said, (Amr said) 'O Abu Shuraih! I know better than you in this respect Makkah does not give protection to a sinner, a murderer or a thief."

Hadith no: 105
Narrated: Anas bin Malik
The Prophet said, "There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Makkah and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Makkah and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earth-quakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the non-believers and the hypocrites from it."

Sahih Bukhari Chapter No: 29
Hadith no: 60
Narrated: Ibn Abbas
On the day of the conquest of Makkah, the Prophet (SAW) said, "there is no more emigration (from Makkah) but jihad and intentions, and whenever you are called for jihad, you should go immediately. No doubt Allah (SWT) has made this place (Makkah) a sanctuary since the creation of the heavens and the earth, and will remain a sanctuary yill the Day of Resurrection as Allah (SWT) has ordained its sanctity. Fighting was not permissable in it for anyone before me, and even for me it was allowed only for a portion of a day. So, it is a sanctuary withs Allah's (SWT) sanctity till the Day of Resurrection. Its thorns should not be uprooted and its game should not be chased; and its Luqata (fallen things) should not be picked up except by the one who would announce that publicly, and its vegetation (grass etc.) should not be cut." Al-Abbas said "O Allah's messenger! (SAW) Except al-idhkir (for it is used by their blacksmiths, and for their domestic purposes)." So the prophet (SAW) said, "Except al-idhkhir."

Sunan at-Tirmidhi (Jami-al-Tirmidhi) Chapter No: 2
Hadith no: 340
Narrated: Bara bin Azib
that when the Prophet (SAW) came to Madinah, he continued to face the direction of Bayt al Maqdis in prayer for sixteen or seventeen months. He longed to turn to the kaabah. So, Allah, the Exalted, revealed (the verse): So, he turned his face towards the Kaabah, and he loved that. A man prayed with him the asr prayer and then passed by a section of the Ansar people while they were in ruku of the salah of asr facing Bayt al-Maqdis. So, he said, "He bears testimony that he prayed with Allah's Messenger (SAW) and indeed he had faced the Kaabah," The narrator said, "They turned their direction while still in ruku."

Imam Malik's Muwatta Chapter No: 45
Hadith no: 7
Narrated:
Malik related to me from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father from Abdullah ibn az-Zubayr that Sufyan ibn Abi Zuhayr said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Yemen will be conquered and the people will be attracted to it, taking their families and whoever obeys them. Madina would have been better for them, had they but known. Ash-Sham will be conquered and people will be attracted to it, taking their families and whoever obeys them. Madina would have been better for them, had they but known. Iraq will be conquered and people will be attracted to it, taking their families and whoever obeys them. Madina would have been better for them, had they but known.' "

Ramadhan
05-18-2010, 03:37 AM
More evidence that Makkah and Madinah are beloved to Raulullah SAW:

Hadith no: 110
Narrated / Authority Of: Anas
Whenever the Prophet returned from a journey and observed the walls of Medina, he would make his Mount go fast, and if he was on an animal (i.e. a horse), he would make it gallop because of his love for Medina.

Hadith no: 113
Narrated: Aisha
When Allah's Apostle reached Medina, Abu Bakr and Bilal became ill. When Abu Bakr's fever got worse, he would recite (this poetic verse): "Everybody is staying alive with his People, yet Death is nearer to him than His shoe laces." And Bilal, when his fever deserted him, would recite: "Would that I could stay overnight in a valley wherein I would be Surrounded by Idhkhir and Jalil (kinds of good-smelling grass). Would that one day I could drink the water of the Majanna, and Would that (The two mountains) Shama and Tafil would appear to me!" The Prophet said, "O Allah! Curse Shaiba bin Rabia and Utba bin Rabia and Umaiya bin Khalaf as they turned us out of our land to the land of epidemics." Allah's Apostle then said, "O Allah! Make us love Medina as we love Makkah or even more than that. O Allah! Give blessings in our Sa and our Mudd (measures symbolizing food) and make the climate of Medina suitable for us, and divert its fever towards Aljuhfa." Aisha added: When we reached Medina, it was the most unhealthy of Allah's lands, and the valley of Bathan (the valley of Medina) used to flow with impure colored water.

Shahih Bukhari Chapter no. 30
Hadith no: 91
The Prophet said, "Medina is a sanctuary from that place to that. Its trees should not be cut and no heresy should be innovated nor any sin should be committed in it, and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits sins (bad deeds), then he will incur the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people." (See Hadith No. 409, Vol 9).

Hadith no: 94
Narrated / Authority Of: Ali
We have nothing except the Book of Allah and this written paper from the Prophet (where-in is written:) Medina is a sanctuary from the Air Mountain to such and such a place, and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits a sin, or gives shelter to such an innovator in it will incur the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted. And the asylum (of protection) granted by any Muslim is to be secured (respected) by all the other Muslims; and whoever betrays a Muslim in this respect incurs the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, and none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted, and whoever (freed slave) befriends (take as masters) other than his manumitters without their permission incurs the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, and none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted.

Hadith no: 101
Narrated / Authority Of: Sad
I heard the Prophet saying, "None plots against the people of Medina but that he will be dissolved (destroyed) like the salt is dissolved in water."

Hadith no: 104
Narrated / Authority Of: Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "There are angels guarding the entrances (or roads) of Medina, neither plague nor Ad-Dajjal will be able to enter it."

Hadith no: 107
Narrated / Authority Of: Jabir
A bedouin came to the Prophet and gave a pledge of allegiance for embracing Islam. The next day he came with fever and said (to the Prophet ), "Please cancel my pledge (of embracing Islam and of emigrating to Medina)." The Prophet refused (that request) three times and said, "Medina is like a furnace, it expels out the impurities (bad persons) and selects the good ones and makes them perfect."

Hadith no: 111
(The people of) Bani Salama intended to shift near the mosque (of the Prophet) but Allah's Apostle disliked to see Medina vacated and said, "O the people of Bani Salama! Don't you think that you will be rewarded for your footsteps which you take towards the mosque?" So, they stayed at their old places.

Hadith no: 112
Narrated / Authority Of: Abu Huraira
The Prophet said, "There is a garden from the gardens of Paradise between my house and my pulpit, and my pulpit is on my Lake Fount (Al-Kauthar)."

Sister Unknown
05-18-2010, 03:40 AM
:arabic:

JazzakAllahu Khayr

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
05-18-2010, 03:50 AM
and more....

Hadith no: 2
Narrated / Authority Of:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Suhayl ibn Abi Salih from his father that Abu Hurayra said, "When people saw the first fruits of the season, they brought them to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, took them and said, 'O Allah! Bless us in our fruits. Bless us in our city. Bless us in our sa and bless us in our mudd. O Allah! Ibrahim is Your slave, Your Khalil and Your Prophet. I am Your slave and Your Prophet. He prayed to You for Makka. I pray to You for Madina for the like of what He prayed to You for Makka, and the like of it with it.' Then he called the smallest child he saw and gave him the fruits."

Hadith no: 3
Narrated / Authority Of:
Yahya related to me from Malik from Qatan ibn Wahb ibn Umayr ibn al-Ajda that Yuhannas, the mawla of az-Zubayr ibn al-Awwam informed him that he was sitting with Abdullah ibn Umar during the troubles (at the time of al-Hajaj ibn Yusuf) . A female mawla of his came and greeted him. She said, "I want to leave, Abu Abd ar-Rahman. The time is harsh for us." Abdullah ibn Umar said to her, "Sit down, O you with little knowledge, for I have heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'No one will be patient in hunger and hardship in it (Madina) except that I will be a witness or intercede for him on the Day of Rising.' "

Hadith no: 10
Narrated / Authority Of: Anas bin Malik
Yahya related to me from Malik from Amr, the mawla of al-Muttalib from Anas ibn Malik that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saw Uhud and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and we love it. O Allah! Ibrahim made Makka Haram, and I will make what is between the two tracts of black stones (in Madina) a Haram."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!