/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Burka rage as female lawyer rips veil off Muslim woman in French clothes shop Read

Abdul Wahid
05-19-2010, 03:10 PM
A female lawyer allegedly ripped another woman's burka off in a clothes shop - and told her to 'clear off to your own country'.
The 26-year-old Muslim convert said the 60-year-old lawyer made 'snide remarks' about her Islamic veil.
An argument followed during which the older woman is said to have ripped the veil off, before the Muslim woman allegedly punched her.

Both women were arrested.
The row happened in Trignac, near Nantes, France, as the country prepares to introduce a ban on the burka.
A police officer said: ‘The lawyer said she was not happy seeing a fellow shopper wearing a veil and wanted the ban introduced as soon as possible.’
At one point the lawyer, who was out with her daughter, is said to have likened the Muslim woman to Belphegor - a horror demon character well known to French television viewers.
The lawyer’s use of the name ‘Belphegor’ was particularly inflammatory, said police, because the demon was portrayed by classical writers as ‘Hell’s ambassador to France’.

Belphegor, who hates human beings, is usually portrayed as a monstrous demon with horns and pointed nails, but frequently disguises himself.

During a period in Paris, Belphegor was said to live with a group of vampires in the Louvre.

Police said the incident was still being investigated, and that charges could follow.
A spokesman for Trignac police said that ‘two complaints had been received’, with the Muslim woman accusing the lawyer of racial and religious assault. The latter, in turn, had accused her opponent of common assault.
The French parliament has adopted a formal motion declaring burkas and other forms of Islamic dress to be ‘an affront to the nation’s values'.

Some have accused criminals of wearing veils to disguise themselves. This includes everything from terrorists to minor shop lifters.
A ban, which could be introduced as early as autumn, would make France the second country after Belgium to outlaw the Islamic veil in public places.
But many have criticised the anti-burka lobby, which includes President Nicolas Sarkozy, for stigmatising Muslim housewives.

Many French women from council estates are forced to wear the veils because of pressure from authoritarian husbands.
The promise of a ban has prompted warnings of racial tensions in a country which is home to some five million Muslims - one of the religion's largest communities in Europe.
Mr Sarkozy's cabinet is to examine a draft bill which will impose one-year prison sentences and fines of up to £14,000 on men who force their wives to wear a burqa.
Women themselves will face a smaller fine of just over £100 because they are ‘often victims with no choice in the matter,’ says the draft.
The law would create a new offence of 'incitement to cover the face for reasons of gender’.
And it would state: ‘No-one may wear in public places clothes that are aimed at hiding the face.’
Women would not be ‘unveiled’ in the street but instead taken to a police station to be formally identified, the draft law states.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...hes-store.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Wahid
05-20-2010, 05:26 AM
What an arrogant old fart of a woman. Who the hell does she think she is? Some of these French people are **** right arrogant.

Good thing the sister gave her a quick jab. :bravo:1-1 I guess. Next time the lawyer will think twice before taking the law into her own hands.

Funny that the owner didn't have a problem with the sister but this fascist women did.

Rhubarb Tart
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
It is none of her business if a woman wants to wear a veil. She is a vile woman that needs a LIFE!
Disgusting...I hope that woman get what is coming to her.

Life_Is_Short
05-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Why couldn't she pick on someone her own size?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
05-20-2010, 10:20 PM
i would have punched her too lol

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Usually the old people are the ones who are racist..Reading this really pissed me off. I dont care how old she is, she should have been knocked out by 1-2 combination like Prince Naseem Hamed style. Mind my french.

May Allah protect the Nisa al Muslimeen and guide the ones who are on path of err. oh Allah keep our women chaste!

Rhubarb Tart
05-21-2010, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Usually the old people are the ones who are racist..Reading this really pissed me off. I dont care how old she is, she should have been knocked out by 1-2 combination like Prince Naseem Hamed style. Mind my french.

May Allah protect the Nisa al Muslimeen and guide the ones who are on path of err. oh Allah keep our women chaste!
I dont think it is only old people. I started to notice more and more young people expressing their hate towards muslims esp on the internet. I can understand why muslim are angry but if it is verbal, muslims should walk away. However once that person touches you then I think one has to defend themselve. A punch was enough for this case.

جوري
05-21-2010, 01:26 AM

just looked up belfagor and this is what came up..

the french ***** was just exercising her free speech after all..al7mdlillah that the sister pummeled hope she knocked out her entire set of teeth.. hope every sister takes some self-defense classes insha'Allah since the west is a very openly hostile place for Muslims!

:w:

Argamemnon
05-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Well, this is France after all, I'm not surprised. Years ago some secular Turkish girl ripped off the hijab of another girl in a university. If such things happen in Tunisia and Turkey we should expect much worse in France, one of the most anti-religious societies in the world.

Life_Is_Short
05-21-2010, 12:49 PM
May Allah (swt) protect our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world.

Ameen!

Muhammad
05-21-2010, 01:41 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid
The law would create a new offence of 'incitement to cover the face for reasons of gender’.
And it would state: ‘No-one may wear in public places clothes that are aimed at hiding the face.’
Women would not be ‘unveiled’ in the street but instead taken to a police station to be formally identified, the draft law states.
And I suppose walking in the streets of France half-naked/near-fully naked would be perfectly acceptable?

Allaahul-Musta'aan!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-21-2010, 02:16 PM
:sl:

Kaafir + Racist deserves 'triple punch' with a total 'knock out':raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
^Allahumma Aameen..

Neelofar
05-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Thas disgusting behaviour..I mean if I was there, I probably would have hit tht old lady too & I'm not a violent person! I fink itz barbaric tht the non-believers fink the burkah/hijab is oppressive 2 women! And tht they're forced to wear it..tht isn't the case at all! If they don't know what they're toking abwt then they shud jus keep their noses outta other people's affairs!!

Muezzin
05-21-2010, 09:47 PM
In British law, the act of ripping the burka off could also constitute common assault.

Which just makes it all the more insane that a lawyer (of all professions) should behave in such a manner. How stupid and petty.

nousername
05-22-2010, 05:11 AM
I would have knocked that French ----- out. America is full of weirdos, but thanks to God muslimas are left alone when it comes to hijab and niqab.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-22-2010, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nousername
I would have knocked that French ----- out. America is full of weirdos, but thanks to God muslimas are left alone when it comes to hijab and niqab.
True, America does have lot of stupid and weird people(not including me). But alhamdulillah you rarely see incidents of muslim women being attacked cause of hijab. You might get few stares here and there by old people. One time my aunt went to cost-co and this old woman stopped out of no where and started to stare at my aunt cause she was wearing abaya.:mmokay:

IslamicRevival
05-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Two wrongs dont make a right guys. Violence isnt the answer so stop it with the 'i would have smashed this French so and so'. At the end of the day, we are partly to blame..... if we Muslims used our brains and got into the political system, this kinda thing wouldn't be happening.

aadil77
05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
if that was my wife I'd make sure she was trained to knockout that cow, this war on islam includes women

Lynx
05-24-2010, 08:14 PM
french barbarians

islamirama
05-27-2010, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
if that was my wife I'd make sure she was trained to knockout that cow, this war on islam includes women
Smart thing to do would be to get out of the kuffar's nation.

"Behold, those whom the angels gather in death while they are still sinning against themselves, [the angels] will ask, "What was wrong with you?'' They will answer: "We were too weak on earth." [The angels] will say: "Was, then, God's earth not wide enough for you to forsake the domain of evil?" For such, then, the goal is hell - and how evil a journey's end! But excepted shall be the truly helpless - be they men or women or children - who cannot bring forth any strength and have not been shown the right way." [al-Nisa' 4:97-98].

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "I disown the one who stays among the mushrikeen."

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Brother I would love to leave this country, but I got no choice right now..If I get married inshaAllah, I really dont want to raise my kids here. Even though its possible to raise them Islamically here, but I still prefer to avoid all sorts of fitnah in the west.

Neelofar
05-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Salaamz! =D

This has nuffin 2 do wiv the topicc ov this thread..buh afta readin it agen i jus remembad sumin my frend told me this week..

Christian Girl: Oh My Dayz!!! Why are you wearing your scarf?! Itz soo hot outside! =|
Muslim Girl: Bcuz the fire of hell is much hotter

Muhammad
05-28-2010, 06:27 PM
And with that, let us lay this thread to rest.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!