/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Your Coffee Break Affect Your Budget?

Life Artist
05-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Attachment 4074

Wherever you take your coffee break; in home, a coffee shop, or at work, does your coffee break affect your budget including coffee cup and snacks?

by the way, be tomorrow - Thursday - on my coffee break for the first coffee contest, you are welcomed =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
distressed
05-19-2010, 06:44 PM
depends where you buy your coffee from doesnt it ?? I must fork out at least £20 each week ! a habit i think i'll need to give up soon.!

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Yeh it depends if you eat too much and feel peckish quite a lot, but the best way to save money is to get ur own homemade tea or coffee and pack lunch (sounds childish), it saves money and time from going to the cafe all the time you waste on going to the cafe you can spend on doing your work quickly so you will have more time to finish ur stuff at work.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
I actually dont drink coffee regularly. I know a brother who goes to a coffee shop almost 2-3 times a day(he probably spends like $15 a day). One time, I walked in the place, and I had stamp card the brother gave me and it had his name written on him, and the employee saw it and told me "HEY you know this guy,He comes in here almost 3 times a day":uuh:...He is quite famous there mashaAllah..:beard:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mohamed_Sadiq
05-20-2010, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
I actually dont drink coffee regularly. I know a brother who goes to a coffee shop almost 2-3 times a day(he probably spends like $15 a day). One time, I walked in the place, and I had stamp card the brother gave me and it had his name written on him, and the employee saw it and told me "HEY you know this guy,He comes in here almost 3 times a day":uuh:...He is quite famous there mashaAllah..:beard:
Mansha allah the brother is probably loaded lool, going to cafe 2-3 times a day. Coffee is addicitve watch out !

Life Artist
05-20-2010, 06:53 PM
yeah it depends on the place, and are you taking it with like muffins or by itself.
having it at home/office saves a lot only if you know how to prepare a good cup :)

what do you think?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-20-2010, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life Artist
yeah it depends on the place, and are you taking it with like muffins or by itself.
having it at home/office saves a lot only if you know how to prepare a good cup :)

what do you think?
Yep!! and home made coffee sometimes taste way better than outside one..I still miss the cold coffee my aunt used to make!!

جوري
05-21-2010, 03:40 AM
I make my coffee at home even if I take it on the go in a travel mug..

and for those who enjoy a little froth

why pay a weekly fortune when you can get excellent gourmet coffee at home?

:w:

unknown_JJ
05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
yeh some people have access to free coffee,tea, biscuit etc...which I dont take advantage of yet!

.. we have alot of people working here, so theres always bdays, engagement, special news, and people bring food in (sometymz happenz twice a day!)everyone is emailed with the news that the food is in the kitchen, if you dont get there by 30mins, consider it all gone.

So in that way I gues das some kind of savings

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!