/* */

PDA

View Full Version : queen of pessimism

anonymous
05-20-2010, 09:05 AM
i feel like im a very negative person. i doubt that the advise i will receive will even help, not because it will be bad (i doubt that it will be) but because...well i guess im sort of blinded by my opinions atm and cant really see beyond that. i get defensive, i dont really like people telling me im wrong (in regards to certain things-not in everything) i feel like my patience with people is extremely limited. i cant seem to stand people, they just irritate me. i dont like their immaturity and their narrow mindedness. i dont mean to sound arrogant and i dont think myself as high and mighty/better than anyone, but just some things people do, is pure annoying and i wish for them to grow up. i dont think like this towards people who are unintentionally ignorant/naive but towards people who are just simply stuck in their stupid mindsets for example some non-Muslims who attack Islam. i often turn away from their rude comments just simply becuase i cant be bothered dealing with their stupidity. or with sexist men who just deem women as stupid and the only thing we revolve around is them *rolls-eyes* im sick to death of women receiving the bad end of cultural crap.

i want to change, but the thing is, i cant figure out if i have a point/im in the right to feel this way about certain things about people or if i just have misunderstood something from people....in other words are people really as i perceive them or have i misunderstood something. i guess i want to be more humble. i do like people and i understand and am sympathetic to them (yes, even men-only sometimes though :-[ :p), i guess sometimes i just have a short fuse with certain people.

another thing is that i cant trust people. i seem to be a very pessimistic person where i doubt people. i dont know if they are being sincere. sometimes its the nice people that scare me...at least with mean people their dislike is clear but with nice people, you cant really tell :( i think ill towards others sometimes as-well...sort of like being judgmental (which i also dont like).

i feel sometimes that i need people to heal this phase in my life, but at the same time its people that i feel worn down by. i cant help but wonder that people are my disease and yet are my cure.

sometimes im just inclined to think that certain other personal issues has turned me into this people hater. maybe i just need a holiday.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
revert2007
05-20-2010, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i feel like im a very negative person. i doubt that the advise i will receive will even help, not because it will be bad (i doubt that it will be) but because...well i guess im sort of blinded by my opinions atm and cant really see beyond that. i get defensive, i dont really like people telling me im wrong (in regards to certain things-not in everything) i feel like my patience with people is extremely limited. i cant seem to stand people, they just irritate me. i dont like their immaturity and their narrow mindedness. i dont mean to sound arrogant and i dont think myself as high and mighty/better than anyone, but just some things people do, is pure annoying and i wish for them to grow up. i dont think like this towards people who are unintentionally ignorant/naive but towards people who are just simply stuck in their stupid mindsets for example some non-Muslims who attack Islam. i often turn away from their rude comments just simply becuase i cant be bothered dealing with their stupidity. or with sexist men who just deem women as stupid and the only thing we revolve around is them *rolls-eyes* im sick to death of women receiving the bad end of cultural crap.

i want to change, but the thing is, i cant figure out if i have a point/im in the right to feel this way about certain things about people or if i just have misunderstood something from people....in other words are people really as i perceive them or have i misunderstood something. i guess i want to be more humble. i do like people and i understand and am sympathetic to them (yes, even men-only sometimes though :-[ :p), i guess sometimes i just have a short fuse with certain people.

another thing is that i cant trust people. i seem to be a very pessimistic person where i doubt people. i dont know if they are being sincere. sometimes its the nice people that scare me...at least with mean people their dislike is clear but with nice people, you cant really tell :( i think ill towards others sometimes as-well...sort of like being judgmental (which i also dont like).

i feel sometimes that i need people to heal this phase in my life, but at the same time its people that i feel worn down by. i cant help but wonder that people are my disease and yet are my cure.

sometimes im just inclined to think that certain other personal issues has turned me into this people hater. maybe i just need a holiday.
Do not worry.You are not alone. :)
I myself do not like to mingle with people too much as all my life I have learned that we can never please humans.Choose your friends and people to be on your list wisely.Those you do not like,you can just reduce the contact.as for non Muslims,you can just ignore them if you wish.I guess you have been doing a great job by not entertaining some immature people who insults islam.it takes two for tango..so do not join them :)
perhaps you have been meeting wrong people.widen your cycle and look for true human being.diamond is alway hidden.:)
It is absolutely normal what you feel.I feel the same way.It is like,we want others to have the same way of thinking like us but of course we cannot force or change anyone.at least we can try to advice them to be better people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!