/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Boycott facebook !!!! Stupid kafir drawing offensive naked images of Muhammad (saw)

quranalim
05-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Facebook refuses to ban the "every body draw muhammad day" facebook page.

Indonesian scholars have said to boycott them.

the only way to get them to do anything is boycott or protest. spread the message by text or whatever means you have

indeed the punishment for mocking muhammad saw is death. but in kafir land the best we can do is protest. as we are outnumbered.

But if they insult Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) first, then we must respond and punish them so as deter them from their kufr and enmity. If we leave the kuffaar and atheists to say whatever they want without denouncing it or punishing them, great mischief will result, which is something that these kuffaar love. No attention should be paid to the one who says that insulting or responding to insults will make him more stubborn. The Muslim has to have a sense of protective jealousy and get angry for the sake of Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Whoever hears the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) being insulted and does not feel any protective jealousy or get angry is not a true believer – we seek refuge with Allaah from humility, kufr and obeying the Shaytaan. And Allaah knows best."
Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak, Majallat al-Da’wah, Muharram, issue no. 1933.
Source: http://www.islamicemirate.com/fiqh-j...%20Prophet.pdf

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/22809

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nirvana
05-21-2010, 09:24 PM
i heard on the news that Facebook took down the offensive page. So we don't have to boycott Facebook now. Or do we?

Muslim Woman
05-24-2010, 04:55 AM
Salaam

saw this online :

.....Since the popularity and the subsequent outcry by the Muslims has literally gone to a frenzy it seems both Molly and Jon seem to be distancing themselves from the event Molly has made a statement on her website to say

I did NOT ‘declare’ May 20 to be “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day.” I made a cartoon about the television show South Park being censored. The cartoon-poster, with a fake ‘group’ behind it, went viral and was taken seriously. I never started a facebook page; a stranger did and there is nothing I can do about it.

My one-off cartoon of a fictional poster does not work well as a long-term plan. The vitriol this ‘day’ has brought out, of people who only want to draw obscene images, is offensive to the Muslims who did nothing to endanger our right to expression in the first place. Only Viacom and Revolution Muslim are to blame, so write to them instead!

I apologize to people of Muslim faith and ask that this ‘day’ be called off.

Thank you to those who are turning this crazy thing into an opportunity for dialogue, education and solutions.

Sincerely,
Molly

(I regret going on a local radio show on April 25th; my ego took me there, it was a mistake. I meant for this to remain a fictional CARTOON, an artictic IDEA, never to catch fire as an actual ‘event’.)

http://teeth.com.pk/blog/2010/05/18/...w-mohammed-day

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!