/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you search for old posts?

aadil77
05-22-2010, 10:34 PM
I can only find results for posts that were afterr the upgrade, you hardly get any results :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-22-2010, 10:40 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum. . .
You must enjoy creating threads. . .
You should know how to search old posts since your an old member here, i noticed you can usually find a thread when your online, ie.logged in, it doesnt seem to work when your offflinee of this forum . .do you mean Posts or threads? hope i helped a lil bit inshaAllaah
Wa Alaaykum Salaam

aadil77
05-22-2010, 10:44 PM
you must enjoy posting nonsense :hiding: and no it didnt help

I can only find recent posts, not olds ones

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-22-2010, 10:56 PM
maybe they have been removed due to the upgrade . .
and i didnt post nonsence!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Wahid
05-22-2010, 11:19 PM
:sl: bro

I'm not sure if this will help - it might help but will take ages.

Click on your profile and then on the left hand side, select 'Find all posts'

It's worth trying.

Dagless
05-22-2010, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I can only find results for posts that were afterr the upgrade, you hardly get any results :exhausted
Same here. The posts are there and have not been deleted, but the search does not find them.

Ramadhan
05-23-2010, 02:08 AM
I agree, the search capacity is abysmal. I can hardly find anything.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
maybe they have been removed due to the upgrade . .
and i didnt post nonsence!
:salamext: Nonsense*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!