/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hyperpigmentation in skin. cures needed!!

anonymous
05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
it is basically dark patches in the skin, my particular problem is caused by an ilness i have.. is there any medical remedies? anything?? :( its getting me so down and paranoid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-23-2010, 07:02 PM
:sl: treatment depends on the medical illness that you have..
treatment for hyperpigmentation from addison's disease differs from treatment for melasma differs from treatment of Hemochromatosis differs from rx for tinea versicolor etc etc... some have no treatment, some if you treat the underlying disease they will resolve spontaneously .. so what I am trying to say is, there is no one size fits all treatment and it is best to go to a dermatologist or a G.P to determine the etiology and best route of management..

I ask this as a side question, but why do many people here refuse to seek medical attention?
I'll use the analogy of either getting a plumber or using one of those drain de-cloggers .. which in people's opinion is better? getting to the root of the problem or trying to patch it up with a quick fix?

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Hamza Asadullah
05-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, you should really consult a doctor about any medical or health condition you may have as no one will be able to give you an accurate diagnosis here without seeing you and going through your medical history and doing checkups etc Rasulallah (Pbuh) also recommended seeing doctors for any illness or ailments one may have so please do so and know that whatever happens will happen for the best for it may be a trial for you in order that you get closer to Allah so be patient and Allah is with those who are patient and NEVER say to Allah "why". Those that are patient are rewarded with Jannah.

and Allah knows best for all matters

anonymous
05-23-2010, 09:34 PM
thanks hamza and valys lilly, why do u mke the assumption tht i havent seen the doctor? i have, non of the treatments hv workd so i was hoping tht ther wer some natural remedies or anything available or even a few kind words to boost my confidence would do. its okay tho, thanks anyway

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-23-2010, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
thanks hamza and valys lilly, why do u mke the assumption tht i havent seen the doctor? i have, non of the treatments hv workd so i was hoping tht ther wer some natural remedies or anything available or even a few kind words to boost my confidence would do. its okay tho, thanks anyway
:sl:

You didn't mention seeking medical treatment and didn't impart with the name of the malady (which you are free not to mention) but even natural remedies are limited in what they can treat.. I do pray that Allah swt insha'Allah grants you shifa'a and I think you should be confident that nothing that harms a Muslim even the prick of a needle except that s/he is rewarded for it.. in patience and in gratitude we are rewarded.. I have a cousin who has vitiligo he is 14 and understand how disfiguring and emotionally jarring it is merely for people's perception and lack of understanding. There really is no effective treatment and I was disheartened by the amount of corticosteroids dumped into his system by my uncle's insistence to shop around for a doctor who will administer the highest doses in the shortest amount of time, and it wasn't until he fell sick with very high fever and chills that they desisted. Vitiligo (which I use only as an example to make a point) does disfigure and ruin the self-esteem for some but it isn't a fatal malady and one can live a perfectly normal life, so I reminded my uncle to let my cousin know (even though he is at the stage of why me) that al7mdlillah he could have been in a much worst place.. I have seen a child of 6 yrs succumb to cancer a few months ago and she had an amazing spirit to the end, and I can't describe to you her disfigurement from chemo and debridement and loss of vision in one of her eyes not to mention the fragility of her little body.. we must always look at those less fortunate than we and I promise you though not everyone professes their problems most people are tried with things that they feel insurmountable.. they must be tempered with good patience and forbearance for these are our worldly trials and this is the human condition..

and Allah swt knows best
:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
05-24-2010, 08:16 AM
:sl:
dua? ask allah to cure you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!