/* */

PDA

View Full Version : bayaan on different topics

annas84
05-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Muazzaz Bhikari (Mukhtalif Heelon Aur Bahano Say Jahaiz Ka Sawal Karnay Walon Ki Muzammat)

Ghar Ko Agh Lagi Ghar Kay Charagh Say (Bachon Ki Deeni Tarbiyat Na Karnay Kay Nuqsanat)

Ah! Akhir Kasoor Kiska? (Waldain Say Mohobat Kejeye)

Ehtiyat Afsos Say Behter Hay! (Gharailo Nachakiyon Ka Ilag Aur Talaq Kay Eham Tareen Masael)

Shetani Shahad (Gheebat Ki Tabah Kariyan)

Waqti Asani Aur Dair Pa Pashaymani (Jhoota Shakhs Akhar Kar Zaleel o Khoowar Hota Hay)

Hamaisha Ka Tension (Hasad Say Hifazat Aur Hasid Kay Khofnak Anjam Kay Baray Main Bayan)

Anukhi Tijarat (Apni Salahiyaton Ko Deen Ki Sir Bulandi Kay Liay Istimal Kejeye)

Meetha Zahar (Quran Aur Hadis Ki Roshni Main Dunya Ki Hakeekat Per Mudallil Bayan)

Dor e Hazir Ka Mohlik Marz

Aqal Ka Dushman (Gussa Aur Iska Ilag)

Mujay Bohot Jaldi Hay (Kabooliyat e Dua Say Mutaliq Zaroori Wazahat Aur Galat Fahmi Ka Azala)

Bay Barkati, Tension Aur Muashray Ki Tabah Kari Kay Asbab Aur Onka Hal

Dor e Hazir e Musalman Baybas Aur Lachar Kiun?

Ummat e Mustafa (SAWW) Say Bhari Bojh Door Kardia Gia!

and many more

http://tafseerequran.net/noor-e-quran.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
brotherubaid
05-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Oh brother , i advise u for the sake of Allah to lear about Islam , about tawheed , about sunnah , about the manhaj and stop following this sect, i know the followers of this sect are plenty in the sub-continent , but subhanAllah only if u were to do an unbaised research u would know that their aqeedahs are not of ahuls sunnah , there ways are not according to the sunnah , their whole manhaj is innovated , may Allah save u and guide u

i ask u as my muslim brother n invite you to learn , read , Iqra ... , ya akhi iqra , it wont hurt , there is notthing wrong with getting the facts .. Allah Subhanahu wa taala sent down the quran with the words Iqra! ... so read InshahAllah brother.

www.asliahlesunnet.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!