/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam, My name is Ahmed

ابن آل مرة
05-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Salamalykum brothers and sisters, my name is Ahmed I just joined this website. I am from Pakistan but I was born in Saudi Arab. A friend asked me to join he said it was a good website so I did.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Wsalam
is ur friend also named ahmed.....ahmed indian?

welcome and enjoy your stay!

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed M.
Salamalykum brothers and sisters, my name is Ahmed I just joined this website. I am from Pakistan but I was born in Saudi Arab. A friend asked me to join he said it was a good website so I did.
Wa alaykum salam!..about time you said something on here lol..Welcome my friend to the world of IslamicBoard..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-23-2010, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Wsalam
is ur friend also named ahmed.....ahmed indian?

welcome and enjoy your stay!
His friend would be me lol...:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
05-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu
Welcome to the forum..

Beardo
05-23-2010, 08:07 PM
:sl:

Welcome aboard the forum, Good Sir! Very pleased to meet you.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Wa Alaaykum Salaam, and welcome to the Forums!
Hope you have a joyful stay here and also a beneficicial one. . .

Peace!

PouringRain
05-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Welcome here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!