/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your mother! Your mother! Your mother!

Cabdullahi
05-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-23-2010, 10:48 PM
Allah All-Mighty make us dutiful to our parents :'(

cat eyes
05-25-2010, 10:01 PM
if you respect your mum, there will be nothing to stop you from entering paradise well theres your salah also which is important but if you do both those things inshallah u will enter paradise. the reward for respecting your mum is huge, i mean its jannah...wow! the reward dose not still stand for me in this life though because my mum is dead but i was reading that if you are a revert your all bad deeds is wiped out but your good deeds still stand so i hope i did at least one good deed for my mum before she died because it will still count i pray anyways and just imagine how many good deeds you can do for your mum while shes still alive so dont be cheeky:D

shuraimfan4lyf
05-25-2010, 10:20 PM
:salamext: may Allah make it easy on Shabab al Muslimeen to obey their parents at all cost unless the parent's commands are going against Islam. Ameen Thumma Ameen

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do. Surat An-Nisa 4:135

And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word. Surat Al-Isra 17:23

And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do. Surat Al-Ankaboot 29:8

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
I want to go hug my parents now but they're asleep. :(

Jazak'Allah for the reminder.

IslamicRevival
05-25-2010, 11:28 PM
imsad

O Allah please forgive us all. Ameen

Donia
05-26-2010, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Allah All-Mighty make us dutiful to our parents :'(
Ameen.

SubhanAllah.. I am in tears.

Thank you for sharing.

May Allah forgive us. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!