/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dr.Zakir Naik's Talk in srilanka on DOES GOD EXIST !!! Dr.ZN ROCKED

Mr.President
05-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Assalamu alikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu

wow what an event !!!! MASHA ALLAH

Dr.Zakir Naik's speech was amazing he ROCKED COLOMBO !!!! MASHA ALLAH
wow wow MASHA ALLAH

Allah subahanauathaala has given hidaayath to two people !!!

ALHAMDULILLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR

two Non Muslims became Muslims in the event they said shahada in the QnA session !!!

what an event wow,,,,,,,,,

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
05-23-2010, 11:22 PM
vhere is wideo? vhy are you no posting wideo!!!!! vhy??

islamirama
05-24-2010, 12:43 AM
You should listen to Khalid Yaseen lecture: Purpose of Life
(A Convert himself,he gave this lecture in Saudi Arabia in 1994...mashAllah after listening 43 people immediately Reverted to Muslims! and then he did it again in Sydney and several converted to islam there as well. Look it up on YouTube (if your not in pak))

tango92
05-24-2010, 03:54 AM
i hope br zakir has some new material for us, i dont think that lecture will be up yet though plus peace tv will probably air it first

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
05-24-2010, 07:07 AM
sorry bro I din video capture the speech but It will be aired in PEACE TV !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!