/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They're preparing us for dajjal

Cabdullahi
05-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Excerpt of the hadith

He informed me that he had embarked upon a sea-boat with thirty men of Lakhm and Jozam. Then the sea waves played with them for a month and threw them on to an island when the sun was about to set..........

Tamim Dari said, 'When it named a man for us, we fled away from it lest it might be the devil. Then we hurriedly went on until we entered the monastery and found a big-bodied man whom we had never seen before. He was firmly tied up, his hands tied to his neck, the place between his knees, and joints tied up with iron chains.' We asked, 'Woe to thee! What are thou?' He replied, 'You have the power to get my information. Inform me about yourselves.
' They replied, 'We are people from Arabia, we embarked upon a sea boat, but the sea waves played with us for a month and threw us onto this island. A beast of coarse hairs met us and said, 'I am a spy. Go to the man in the monastery.' So we approached you hurriedly.

`Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrated: Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: "Allah's Apostle said. 'While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They(angel jibreel) replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal.' The Prophet added, 'The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a.'" (Translation of Bukhari ,book 88,volume 9,number 242)

Check this movie out!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali_008
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
:sl:
what has that trailer got to do with Dajjaal? Maybe I couldn't catch the drift, can someone please explain the relevance??

Cabdullahi
05-24-2010, 06:00 PM
One eyed man held captive and then is released,he intends to go to jerusalem accompanied by christians - Valhalla movie

One eyed man held captive somewhere and then is released....he'll try to rule the world until he's confronted in jerusalem...many christians and jews will accompany him- Dajjal

its probably a coincidence, but one eyed man held in an island wanting to go to jerusalem? Allahu3alem

Ali_008
05-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh oh. I was more looking for the "floating grape" eye. :D Anyway it may or may not be a coincidence. And just half an hour ago I was watching a lecture on the Dajjaal so this thread instantly caught my attention.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-24-2010, 06:54 PM
yh preperations for dajjal are happening,

we have people admitting to being freemasons

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum , the man is meant to be the dajjal, the one with the rotten eye right?
And Valhalla is another word for the Dajjal? InshaAllaah correct me

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-24-2010, 07:27 PM
According to Ahmadiyah, they believe the Dajjal to be something else Allahu Alaam

S_87
05-24-2010, 07:35 PM
whatever it is, may Allah protect us from the Fitna of Dajjal

Dagless
05-24-2010, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
And Valhalla is another word for the Dajjal? InshaAllaah correct me
Valhalla: the hall of Odin into which the souls of heroes slain in battle and others who have died bravely are received.

aadil77
05-24-2010, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
According to Ahmadiyah, they believe the Dajjal to be something else Allahu Alaam
ahmadiyyah are kaffirs, they think the west is the dajjal - clearly writing off the sahih hadiths about a one eyed man

shuraimfan4lyf
05-24-2010, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Really rare to see Media talking about masons in the government. I read and watched many videos about conspiracies that the illuminati and etc are waiting for dajjal etc. I am not denying or accepting it. Only Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows the best. Wa salamu alaykum.

Lynx
05-24-2010, 08:29 PM

Freemasons have always admitted their existence and their members walk around with rings and car stickers and stuff indicating their membership. They're most likely a social club that want to preserve their cultural beliefs + keep a nice crowd of influential rich people as connections. Does it lead to corruption? Probably, but it's white upper class people doing their thing. The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell. No body, except in cartons, chooses to be evil for the sake of being evil...especially not smart guys who have taken over the planet secretly..

aadil77
05-24-2010, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell
his pride got the worst of him and it happened by Allahs will, but if you think that is ludicris then you'll probably think your existance on this planet for a few years is ludicris too

Dagless
05-24-2010, 08:50 PM
his pride got the worst of him and it happened by Allahs will, but if you think that is ludicris then you'll probably think your existance on this planet for a few years is ludicris too
Its ludicrous atheists bother posting about religious matters on here. Shame you can't ignore their quoted posts too.

aadil77
05-24-2010, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Its ludicrous atheists bother posting about religious matters on here. Shame you can't ignore their quoted posts too.
why ignore? you don't let statements like that go

Alpha Dude
05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
The idea that they are secretely trying to take over the world for the sake of the antichrist is as ludicrous as the idea that there was a jin named iblees who, despite standing face to face with god (presumably) disobeys Him, while at the same time knowing God would send him to hell
The latter is not a ludicrous notion. Many people do things in life while knowing full well that there will be negative consequences. For example:

Smoking. It increases the risk of lung cancer, yet people still smoke.
Teens disobey their parents/teachers and disrespect them in front of their faces, knowing full well that they would be disciplined. Most are arrogant in their disobedience.
People excessively binge drinking and overeat all the time, knowing full well what could happen to their health. There's plenty of examples one can think of.

aadil77
05-24-2010, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
The latter is not a ludicrous notion. Many people do things in life while knowing full well that there will be negative consequences. For example:

Smoking. It increases the risk of lung cancer, yet people still smoke.
Teens disobey their parents/teachers and disrespect them in front of their faces, knowing full well that they would be disciplined. Most are arrogant in their disobedience.
People excessively binge drinking and overeat all the time, knowing full well what could happen to their health. There's plenty of examples one can think of.
He meant why would anyone disobey Allah directly in His presence, knowing that they would be sent to hell

All we can say is it happened by Allahs will

جوري
05-24-2010, 10:02 PM
This is an interesting topic about ibliees and God.. in fact iblees never disobeyed God before the creation of Adam.. we go back to the thread about the fitna of women and the other of the righteous Jew which I have posted here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ml#post1320531

and know that sometimes you can do all the 'right things' and appear visibly to be good, but what lurks inside is different and snaps when the right circumstances present themselves.

Now presumably and I can't link this here or validate it but from my readings, iblees knows the ancient name of God, and it is said if anything in creation invokes God by that name all his/her sins will be forgiven so he is banking on using it after having led as many of mankind astray.. but he will be made to forget it and be cast in hell along with his kindred sinners..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Alpha Dude
05-24-2010, 10:02 PM
He meant why would anyone disobey Allah directly in His presence, knowing that they would be sent to hell
Yes. Of course Allah knows best why and it was the will of Allah that it happened.

Lynx is perplexed as to why iblis would have done it if he knew for definite that there would be a negative consequence (hell) for disobedience and finds such a thing absurd, yet we find many real life examples where people do behave in just an equally absurd manner, doing things that are ultimately bad for them. So, if we were to go by our observation of human nature, the conclusion is that iblis's actions are entirely plausible and not ludicrous at all.

Woodrow
05-24-2010, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Yes. Of course Allah knows best why and it was the will of Allah that it happened.

Lynx is perplexed as to why iblis would have done it if he knew for definite that there would be a negative consequence (hell) for disobedience and finds such a thing absurd, yet we find many real life examples where people do behave in just an equally absurd manner, doing things that are ultimately bad for them. So, if we were to go by our observation of human nature, the conclusion is that iblis's actions are entirely plausible and not ludicrous at all.
Us creatures with free will are strange like that. I doubt if there is a single Muslim member here who does not believe Allaah(swt) knows all of out thoughts, words and deeds. We KNOW with out the slightest indication of even the slightest doubt, that Allaah(swt) We need not see him, we know we can not hide even the smallest thought from him. Yet, very few if any of us can go for the next 24 hours without knowingly committing a sin. We somehow justify or minimize our sins. the actions of Iblis are not only plausible but it was almost certain that at least one Jinn with free will would have felt capable of out smarting Allaah(swt) and feel certain he could disobey without fear of Punishment.

If we were to take every human and Jinn walk them to the edge of the hellfire, show them the flames and let them feel the heat, there will still be those who will refuse to believe they can be sent to the fire for their sins.

Alpha Dude
05-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Fully agree. Well said unc.

Life_Is_Short
05-24-2010, 11:05 PM

If it is more of a "social organisation and not a forum to discuss power politics" then why is the illuminati sign on the dollar?

aadil77
05-24-2010, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
If it is more of a "social organisation" then why is the illuminati sign on the dollar?
yh its not a 'social organisation' more like religious, they probably all practice the kabbalah and other black magic

Lynx
05-24-2010, 11:20 PM
But I would imagine people who commit dumb actions despite proposed punishments because either 1) they have good reason to think they can get away with what they're doing or 2) or they think their action is worth the punishment even if they are caught. I suppose there are people who have those moments when their emotions take over and they just do something without thinking. However, if they're faced with a being that is omniscient and omnipotent I don't think anyone would disobey. We can never know what allegedly happened or what was going through Iblees's mind at the time so I guess it's up to interpretation but my main point is that if there is a conspiracy to take over the world for the antichrist or something, then that means there is a group of people who knowingly, after much deliberation choose to disobey an all powerful God. That much at least is ludicrous !

Now presumably and I can't link this here or validate it but from my readings, iblees knows the ancient name of God, and it is said if anything in creation invokes God by that name all his/her sins will be forgiven so he is banking on using it after having led as many of mankind astray.. but he will be made to forget it and be cast in hell along with his kindred sinners.
That would be an interesting read if you can find the link; it sounds pretty unauthentic though.

aadil77
05-24-2010, 11:20 PM
The Templars and the Kabbalah

by Harun Yahya

A book written by two Masons, Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas, entitled The Hiram Key reveals some important facts about the roots of Freemasonry. According to these authors, it is evident that Masonry is a continuation of the Templars. Though, in addition to this, the authors also examined the origins of the Templars.

According to their thesis, the Templars underwent a great change while they were in Jerusalem. In the place of Christianity, they adopted other doctrines. At the root of this lies a secret that they discovered in the temple of Solomon in Jerusalem, whose ruins they had set out to investigate. The writers explain that the Templars used their purported role as protectors of Christian pilgrims visiting Palestine as a pretense, but that their real aim was quite different:

…There is no evidence that these founding Templars ever gave protection to pilgrims, but on the other hand we were soon to find that there is conclusive proof that they did conduct extensive excavations under the ruins of Herod's Temple… [1]

The authors of The Hiram Key were not the only ones who found evidences of this. French historian Gaetan Delaforge makes this similar contention:

The real task of the nine knights was to carry out research in the area in order to obtain certain relics and manuscripts which contain the essence of the secret traditions of Judaism and ancient Egypt. [2]

At the end of the nineteenth century, Charles Wilson of the Royal Engineers, began conducting archeological research in Jerusalem. He arrived at the opinion that the Templars had gone to Jerusalem to study the ruins of the temple. Wilson found traces of digging and excavation under the foundations of the temple, and concluded that these were done by tools that belonged to the Templars. These items are still in the collection of Robert Brydon, who possesses an extensive archive of information concerning the Templars. [3]

The writers of the Hiram Key argue that these excavations of the Templars were not without result; that the order discovered in Jerusalem certain relics that changed the way they saw the world. In addition, many researchers are of the same opinion. There must have been something that led the Templars, despite the fact that they had previously been Christian and came from a Christian part of the world, to adopt a system of beliefs and a philosophy so completely different from that of Christianity, celebrate heretical masses, and perform rituals of black magic.

According to the common views of many researchers, this "something" was the Kabbalah.

The meaning of the word Kabbalah is "oral tradition." Encyclopedias and dictionaries define it as an esoteric, mystical branch of Jewish religion. According to this definition, the Kabbalah investigates the hidden meaning of the Torah and other Jewish religious writings. But, when we examine the matter more closely, we discover that the facts are quite something else. These facts lead us to the conclusion that the Kabbalah is a system rooted in pagan idolatry; that it existed before the Torah, and became widespread within Judaism after the Torah was revealed.

This interesting fact about the Kabbalah, is explained by just as interesting a source. Murat Ozgen, a Turkish Freemason, maintains the following in his book, Masonluk Nedir ve Nasildir? (What is Freemasonry and What is it Like?):

We don't know clearly where the Kabbalah came from or how it developed. It is the general name for a unique, metaphysically constituted, esoteric and mystical philosophy particularly connected with Jewish religion. It is accepted as Jewish mysticism, but some of the elements it contains show that it was composed much earlier than the Torah. [4]

The French historian, Gougenot des Mousseaux, explains that the Kabbalah is actually much older than Judaism. [5]

The Jewish historian, Theodore Reinach, says that the Kabbalah is

"a subtle poison which enters into the veins of Judaism and wholly infests it." [6]

Salomon Reinach defines the Kabbalah as

"one of the worst aberrations of the human mind." [7]

The reason for Reinach's contention that the Kabbalah is "one of the worst aberrations of the human mind" is that its doctrine is connected in large part with magic. For thousands of years, the Kabbalah has been one of the foundation-stones of every kind of magic ritual. It is believed that rabbis who study the Kabbalah possess great magical power. Also, many non-Jews have been influenced by the Kabbalah, and have tried to practice magic by employing its doctrines. The esoteric tendencies that took hold in Europe during the late Middle Ages, especially as practiced by alchemists, have their roots, to a great extent, in the Kabbalah.

The strange thing is, that Judaism is a monotheistic religion, incepted with the revelation of the Torah to Moses (peace be upon him). But, within this religion is a system called the Kabbalah, that adopts the basic practices of magic forbidden by the religion. This substantiates what we have presented above, and demonstrates that the Kabbalah is actually an element that has entered Judaism from the outside.

But, what is the source of this element?

The Jewish historian Fabre d'Olivet says that it came from Ancient Egypt. According to this writer, the roots of the Kabbalah stretch back to Ancient Egypt. The Kabbalah is a tradition learned by some of the leaders of the Israelites in Ancient Egypt, and passed down as a tradition by word of mouth from generation to generation. [8] (For further reading, see "Global Freemasonry" by Harun Yahya)

Woodrow
05-24-2010, 11:24 PM
yh its not a 'social organisation' more like religious, they probably all practice the kabbalah and other black magic
Back in my early years and growing up as a Catholic we were taught Masons were a religious organization and
Catholicism forbade us from joining them.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-24-2010, 11:31 PM
Brother Aadil..I would not use Harun Yahya as a source. Watch this

aadil77
05-24-2010, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Back in my early years and growing up as a Catholic we were taught Masons were a religious organization and
Catholicism forbade us from joining them.
they definately are, they know the power of black magic (by the will of Allah) that the children of israel chose to learn at their own risk, they must still have the knowledge of what was taught to them

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. 2:102

جوري
05-24-2010, 11:39 PM
That would be an interesting read if you can find the link; it sounds pretty unauthentic though.
Not everything found in books is found on the internet.. nonetheless I have been able to find this one the web and though it discusses the 'hidden name' it doesn't really discuss its relationship to 'Satan's' knowledge of:

http://paternosters.blogspot.com/2006/11/99-100.html

all the best

جوري
05-24-2010, 11:54 PM
to add to the above.. 99 names less one unknown to us doesn't denote that God doesn't have more names:
as per sr. Charisma's post:

And he said (22/482):
With regard to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Allaah has ninety-nine names, one hundred less one. Whoever learns them will enter Paradise,” this does not mean that He does not have any names apart from these, rather it means that whoever learns these ninety-nine of His names will enter Paradise. This is like when the Arabs say: “I have one hundred horses which I have prepared for jihad for the sake of Allaah,” which does not mean that the speaker has only these hundred horses, rather these hundred are prepared for this purpose.
[The rest can be read here-Source]

http://www.islamicboard.com/tawheed-...tml#post869452

aadil77
05-25-2010, 12:28 AM
I swear I just posted this, if it was deleted then please let me know. I find this topic of dajjal and his followers interesting, I think that the knowledge of magic taught to jews is whats being reffered to below as the 'kabbalah'. I think this knowledge is basically what forms these societies of the dajjal, they have these forbidden powers (by the will of Allah) but at a cost of selling their souls to shaytan, these guys will essentially be the people that will follow dajjal as their awaited messiah.

“Kabbalah Iyunit” deals with concepts such as the nature of Divinity, dynamics of the universe, ontology, the purpose of creation, the origin and structure of souls or angels, inner meaning behind commandments and laws, and the role and task of human beings. In contrast, “Kabbalah Maasit” (practical Kabbalah) deals with mystical and magical practices of inducing altered states of consciousness, ascending to higher worlds, communicating with spirits and angels, as well as provides techniques for healing, altering destiny and natural states or events, and exerting mental mediated influence on any object.

Lynx
05-25-2010, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
to add to the above.. 99 names less one unknown to us doesn't denote that God doesn't have more names:
as per sr. Charisma's post:

And he said (22/482):
With regard to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), “Allaah has ninety-nine names, one hundred less one. Whoever learns them will enter Paradise,” this does not mean that He does not have any names apart from these, rather it means that whoever learns these ninety-nine of His names will enter Paradise. This is like when the Arabs say: “I have one hundred horses which I have prepared for jihad for the sake of Allaah,” which does not mean that the speaker has only these hundred horses, rather these hundred are prepared for this purpose.
[The rest can be read here-Source]

http://www.islamicboard.com/tawheed-...tml#post869452

yeah the thing about satan and a special 100th name is probably sufi exaggeration of that hadith. sufis have an interesting take on islam, that's for sure.

Lynx
05-25-2010, 02:04 AM
in the spirit of things, here's one that i found:

In the game street fighter 3rd strike the end boss is a guy named Gill who is a messiah figure that is worshiped by a cult called the Illuminati (yep!). His goal is to bring everyone under his utopia. But what makes him relevant to this thread is that he is half water, half fire just like dajjal who brings water and fire.

http://www.md.ccnw.ne.jp/mugennomeza..._link/gill.jpg

جوري
05-25-2010, 02:24 AM
yeah the thing about satan and a special 100th name is probably sufi exaggeration of that hadith. sufis have an interesting take on islam, that's for sure.
Greetings,

There is no telling indeed how many books (in the old country/where I had originally read on the topic) are infused with unconventional ideology.. and it is unfortunate that many can't tell fact from fiction.. I think that is what makes the middle east at this stage of its being very vulnerable to attacks from within and without (I have recently tried to purchase books for my youngest niece in English about the prophets while on vacation) and the contents were disgusting not to mention drawings of the prophets and companions, incorrect information and to top it off they were printed in china) I wonder what the minstery of education or religion or govt. office in charge are doing to look into all this crap disseminated in their country at both a financial and educational loss ..
be that as it may since I can't validate the info. one way or the other, I simply offer it as a potential theory to your original query!

all the best

Ali_008
05-25-2010, 05:11 AM
The names of Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala) are not limited to 100. Years ago, I had heard it from some Turkish people that Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala) has 1000 names which have been revealed to mankind. 300 each were present in the Zabur (Psalms), the Taurat (Torah) & the Injeel (Gospel) and the remaining 100 in the Qur'an. At some places, I've even heard that the name "Allah" itself is the 100th name. There is one dua as well which goes like "I invoke you, O Allah, with every name you've named yourself."

The number of names of Allah (Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala) is not known to mankind. Even if we take 1000, its only those that are revealed to mankind which can also mean that there are others of which man is unaware.

WAllahu Alim
And Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!