/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam all!!

MsBegum85
05-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Salaam! Hope you're all well!

Just joined the forum finally after days of browsing and wow must say a few of the members are just simply amazing masha allah with their advice and knowledge! I think I will like it here learning and hopefully make some pious friends insha allah as at the moment I don't have many muslim friends where I live.. Hardly any sister circles local to me either..

Erm a bit about myself.. I'm 24 female and from London! Really starting to get into my love for Islam and seeking really good influences and some sisters to help me stay on the right path.

Hope to get to know you all and make some friends! :)

Please introduce yourselves too! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Wahid
05-24-2010, 06:27 PM
:wa: sister.

Welcome to the forum.

Alhumdulillah there are great brothers and sisters here with so much knowledge.

Hope you enjoy your stay and find it beneficial InshaALLAH.

Cabdullahi
05-24-2010, 06:28 PM
My name is Abdullahii...im notoriously known for annoying other members but im trying my best to change insha'Allah

Welcome to the forum

MsBegum85
05-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks Mr Wahid!

Abdullahii lol thanks I shall bare that in mind at any point I see your name..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
05-24-2010, 06:43 PM
:wasalamex sister
Welcome to IB, I hope you have a beneficial stay here iA.:)

tango92
05-24-2010, 06:44 PM
salaam sis, welcome to the forums

feel free to ask anything, we're always looking for new discussion

PouringRain
05-24-2010, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Misz_Muslimah
05-26-2010, 05:04 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu,
Welcome to the forum :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum sister:)

Welcome to the geeky forums ;D and hope you enjoy your stay here
and gain Knowledge and Benefit yourself indeed:D. .
Well erm i dont know what to say about myself, I am a student, erm and i have a kitten :) thats all i can say for now, if you want to know a lil boring stuff about me you can check my "Introduce yourself" page InshaAllaah. . .I doubt it will help i think. . Seriously i confusing you i think
Anyways Enjoy your stay and have a good smiley time here sis:) Nice meeting you *shakes hand with the sis* *and runs of far away under the window behind the desk :D*

Wa Alaaykum Salaam. . .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!