/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So, Who's Right? - Shaykh Hasan Ali - Watch Online Now!

rfq
05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Assalamualaykum

Visit: http://www.hikmah.co.uk/whosright.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
05-24-2010, 10:58 PM
The series has been released already?

brotherubaid
05-25-2010, 10:42 AM
so what did he conclude?

Al-Hanbali
05-30-2010, 07:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
so what did he conclude?
To quote, "...according to my belief, ALL of them will come under that one umbrella...", meaning under the Jama'ah which the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said will be saved from the Fire.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.B
05-30-2010, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rfq

:sl:

some of it is soo funny stuff like wahabii and many other sects they are not sects and shafiee and many others thats MADHHABS the muslim ummah is soo confused we should all be one together its a sign of qiyamah that us muslims will divide 73 sects like the christians and jews this is very danagerous.

May Allah guide us to the straight path Ameen.

:w:

brotherubaid
06-03-2010, 11:54 AM
If he just concluded that al of the ABOVE are under that umbrella than may Allah guide him n open his eyes ,

The ONLY peole that fall under that umberlla ar ethose who are on the AQEEDAH of AHULS SUNNAH WAL JAMMAH , and the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah from the sahaba n tabieen n te first generations is very carefully protected in the early books.

How can some one come and claim

SUFI
MATRUDI
ASHARI
BRELWI
HANAFI
MALIKI
HANBALI
SHAFI
AHLE HADEET
SALAFI
ATHARI
MADKHALI
JAMATI
IKHWANI
TABLEEGHI
WAHABI

fall under the same umbrella , i mean sunhaALLah , they obviously cn fall under the same umbrella ONLY if they had the same creed, aqaidh , yes teh four madahib CAN fall in that category depending on the followers aqidah , bu tto claim about all those sects to be one and the same and all are right? Is that why abu haneefa and ahmed bin habal n numerous scholars of the past like ahmad bin nasr khuzai lost their lifes for? Is this how the sunnah and the tawheed n the aqeedah was protected to reach us , and is that how the aqeedah is protected???

Brothers n sisters , by Allah our nijaat , our success in only in the safe and sound aqeeda , the aqeeda of ahuls sunnah wal jammah , the salaf us saalih , that which the companions were upon n those who followed them n those who folowed them the first three generations.

as far as issues of fiqh go lie placing the hands in salah , and like rafa ul yadein , n other stuff that is not as important as aqedah , those will not decide our hereafter , rather our aqeedah would.

Yes it is true that a person no matter if he is Hanafi , shafi , hanbali or maliki if his aqeedah is in accordance with the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah than he is saved InshahAllah no matter which madhab he follows , but here other SECTS have been mentioned , which absokutely shocking!

Let e give u an example , if lets take the shafiees , There ae shafiees that are on the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah , but arent there other shafiees that are grave worshippers? that have all sort of shirkiyaat and kufriyaat n bidaat in them? do u not know about the graves n thing sin egypt where these so called shafiees " or claimer of being shafiee go to do all type or haram stuff n shirk n innovation? have u not heared of al badawi n all , endless shafiees deviants out there.

so if one was to come out and claim that shafiees and hanafis n hanbalis n malaikis for example are ALL alhus sunnah and they will InshahAllah ALL fall under the umbrealla of the saved sect its not true! No way . u have to distingiush between the right and the wrong shafiies , i prayed at an indian shafiee guys mosque for 2 years m i culd have never guessed he was a BIG TIME GRAVE WORSHIPPER even wort than what we have in pakistan , after i spoke to him i was shpcked!! i always thought he was a shafiee n that his aqeeda would be good.

Similarly if one claims that hanafis are InshAH Allah the saved sect or fall under the saved sect its not completely true, yes InshahAllah some hanafis with good aqeedah fall in the saved sect but do the brelwis fall in it too?? u have to be kidding me ?

When u cannot even PORVE that fllowers of a certain madhab will ALLL fall under the umbrella of saved sect HOW CAN U ACTUALLY COME OUT N CLAIM THAT BRELWI , MATRUDI , ASHRAI , SUFI , DEO BANDI WILL ALL FALL UNDER THAT SAVED SECT??!!

how in earth can any one ever conclue that , shows that the person has NO IDEA about aqeedah , and whats the importance of the aqeedah , een the madhab and fiqh will not be a cause of you being saved , for example if u were a hanafi but breliwi u are clearly devited , so when u cannot claim the success and salvation for the followers fo the same mathab how can u actually coem and say EVERYONE IS IN THE SAVED SECT , its allllll goooooood.

Its beyond me ,

for me the aqeeda is what decides if a person will be from the saved sect or not , and alhumdlilah the scholars of the past , the first three generations , the hadeeth, the athaar have been well protected and passed on to us , and BY ALLAH they woudl have never reached us , the right aqeedah would have never reached us if it was for peopel who come out and claim everyone is right, every one os from the saved sect , no mater how deviated or innovated or shikrki your aqeedahs are your fine u are from the saved sect.

No , does not matter if u are a hanbali or a shafiee if ur aqeedah is not correct and in accordance with the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah wal jammah than u will never ever fall under trhis category , subhanAllah , how can u put deo bandis n brelwis in the same boat?? how on earth can u do that and to top that off even salafis??

The diffrences between the AQEEDAHS are as the distance of east n wesnt n heavens n earth!!

nice try to join the Ummah on falseood and to mix the right with wrong.

Inna Lillah wa inna ilyahi rajoun!

Zafran
06-03-2010, 01:43 PM
Salaam

to the above guy did you watch all of the video?? Becasue he gives good answers to the 3 things muslims dipute over
1 - aqeeda
2- Fiqh
3 - how to revive Islam

peace

brotherubaid
06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
well the above guy does have a name , may Allah forgive u

no i did not watch any of it , i inquired what did he conclude to which i was told that he concluded that ALL are the saved sect to which i replied my last reply.

Any way i was commenting on the flyer or that pic and all the madhabs and sects mentioned , HOW on earth can all of them be saved sect.

Is he proving that the Hadeeth about the 73 sects is no where near completion , meaning is he saying that there is ON LY ONE SECT OF MUSLIMS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW and the rest of the 72 WILL emerge???

If he proved that ALL of the above are the saved sect , than that only means that for the last 1400 years Muslims have not splited into any sects at all and its still ONE BIG HAPPY SAVED SECT including all the above on the flyer and that the ret of the 72 sects have NOT emerged yet?

The hadeeth of the saved sect is clear , it clearly says those who are upon what the prophet and his companions were upon at that time are the saved sect anyd muslims will differ into 73 sects all of them in fire except that one sect , and this brother comes n prove that ALL of them are the saved sect?

The aqeedah is definetly different in many of the sects and EVEN in followers of the same madhab , there are diffrent aqeedahs out there and not EVERY ONE OF THEM IS RIGHt , the right aqeedah is the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah wal jammah , the saved sect.

U will agree that even in sufis there are hundrerds of ways n sects , some are complete;y deviated some are a little less deviated and some just might be on the right aqeedah n manhaj , bu tto say tht sufi( including alll tyoes of sufis) salafis , maturudus , asharis , all are one n the same n all are right in their own place.

subhanAllah

some explanations of the hadeeth of 73 sects
http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=3288

Zafran
06-03-2010, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
well the above guy does have a name , may Allah forgive u

no i did not watch any of it , i inquired what did he conclude to which i was told that he concluded that ALL are the saved sect to which i replied my last reply.

Any way i was commenting on the flyer or that pic and all the madhabs and sects mentioned , HOW on earth can all of them be saved sect.

Is he proving that the Hadeeth about the 73 sects is no where near completion , meaning is he saying that there is ON LY ONE SECT OF MUSLIMS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW and the rest of the 72 WILL emerge???

If he proved that ALL of the above are the saved sect , than that only means that for the last 1400 years Muslims have not splited into any sects at all and its still ONE BIG HAPPY SAVED SECT including all the above on the flyer and that the ret of the 72 sects have NOT emerged yet?

The hadeeth of the saved sect is clear , it clearly says those who are upon what the prophet and his companions were upon at that time are the saved sect anyd muslims will differ into 73 sects all of them in fire except that one sect , and this brother comes n prove that ALL of them are the saved sect?

The aqeedah is definetly different in many of the sects and EVEN in followers of the same madhab , there are diffrent aqeedahs out there and not EVERY ONE OF THEM IS RIGHt , the right aqeedah is the aqeedah of ahuls sunnah wal jammah , the saved sect.

U will agree that even in sufis there are hundrerds of ways n sects , some are complete;y deviated some are a little less deviated and some just might be on the right aqeedah n manhaj , bu tto say tht sufi( including alll tyoes of sufis) salafis , maturudus , asharis , all are one n the same n all are right in their own place.

subhanAllah

some explanations of the hadeeth of 73 sects
http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=3288
All this is discussed in the video - you should watch it before passing Judgment.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!