/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fighting in Islam?

Samiun
05-25-2010, 06:20 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters,are we allowed to fight back our friends who likes to hit us,bully us or tease us? I try to look away from them and do nothing when they do those type of things but I feel really helpless when I act that way. I study in a non-Muslim school and there is Muslims but there aren't any Muslims who could helped me out. At times, I feel I would get stuffed inside a locker if I was living in the west.

Advice please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
05-25-2010, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
:sl: brothers and sisters,are we allowed to fight back our friends who likes to hit us,bully us or tease us? I try to look away from them and do nothing when they do those type of things but I feel really helpless when I act that way. I study in a non-Muslim school and there is Muslims but there aren't any Muslims who could helped me out. At times, I feel I would get stuffed inside a locker if I was living in the west.

Advice please
:sl:

Those are not your friends. Far better to have no friends than to consider the likes of those as friends. Avoid them like you would avoid a cobra. No need to fight them, cut them out of your life.

Samiun
05-25-2010, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

Those are not your friends. Far better to have no friends than to consider the likes of those as friends. Avoid them like you would avoid a cobra. No need to fight them, cut them out of your life.
That's my main problem, I can't let go of them as if I am being considerate. When I try to leave one of them, I get a strange feeling that forces me to be-friend them. Could it be shaytaan or human nature? Wallahualan

shuraimfan4lyf
05-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Defend yourself, because you have a right to defend. And your body has right to be protected. Friends would never bully or hit someone deliberately. may Allah protect you from the evil of them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
05-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Like most people you have a desire to have close friends. Sadly often we make the error of thinking if we like somebody they will be our friends. Treat all people fairly, but avoid those who bring you harm and pain.

tango92
05-25-2010, 02:30 PM
dude just forget them, its gonna mess up your ideas of freindship

neway i say stand up to them if you must cause you have a right to defend yourself, plus theyll start to treat you with a bit more respect. but what good is the respect of a freind based on fear?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!