/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Foot cramp

Lonely Gal
05-25-2010, 03:21 PM
do u guys ever get foot cramps whilst praying?
I get them really bad sometimes, that I've had to stop prayin, this makes me feel really bad, is there anythin to help get rid of them quickly whilst im still praying so I dont have to break my namaz?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
05-25-2010, 03:23 PM
does flexing work?

Supreme
05-25-2010, 03:44 PM
I don't get them whilst praying, although I do get them when I'm comfortable in bed or sitting down. I've heard consuming a diet rich in salt helps keep cramps at bay (and is also good for the thyroid), although it increases blood pressure.

cat eyes
05-25-2010, 03:52 PM
ive gotton foot cramps before. difene tablets are good but they make you drowsy but its worth it to get rid of the pain... lol i remember when i went to doctor he thought i must have been going out dancing every night wearing high heels because i couldnt actually walk. i had to get car to the doctors. i told him i do nothing of the sort lol he could not explain what caused it but it was so weird the pain would just come on me all of a sudden when id be walking to work or what ever it start at my right leg then the pain would move to my left foot. id really recommend those tablets because u could have pulled a muscle

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Advice from doctor Agus Rachmadi (eramuslim.com)

- Do sport 3 times per week.
- Do hijama cupping on your feet.
- Consume Habatussauda (black seeds) and dates.

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Foot cramp simple treatment:
Firstly boil pasta, for example when you cook pasta or spaggeti use the water you cooked it with don't throw it away, put it into a bowl that you can put ur foot in, water should look cloudy when you finish cooking the pasta or spagetti, when you remove the water from the pasta let it cool for a bit and put your foot into that water. Keep ur foot in there for 10-15 mins after that wash ur food with warm clear water and then massage it with honey or olive oil but olive oil is much better and then wash ur foot again with freezing water. Insha allah you won't get foot cramps often. Also wear sock when you pray its more comfertable when u have cramps.

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Foot cramps can be caused by potassium deficiency, that can be remedied by eating a few dates or a banana about an hour before Salah.

aadil77
05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I think its somethin to do with low blood pressure, salty food will sort it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!