/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ex Racist Christian finds Islam

aadil77
05-25-2010, 06:45 PM
SubhanAllah what I love about the vid is how he describes that physical path he took to islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-25-2010, 06:50 PM

Glory Be to Allah, we should be grateful for the gift of islam we have

Oh yeah and for some reason it contains some weird arab music, I think it might be an interview for some turkish channel

aadil77
05-25-2010, 07:02 PM
in the first vid you'll have to forward to about 3:30 when the interview starts

the guy used to have some proper racist views about blacks, browns etc, but alhamdulillah he's changed

Woodrow
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I believe you will find that all of us reverts experienced almost instant attitude changes about other people as soon as we said the Shahadah. It is one of the Miracles of Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-25-2010, 08:24 PM
^Yes alhamdulillah, its amazing how a persons life completely turns around for the better once they accept that truth that fits within them

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2010, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I believe you will find that all of us reverts experienced almost instant attitude changes about other people as soon as we said the Shahadah. It is one of the Miracles of Islam.
That is indeed a great Miracle, that the Character of one changes for the Good!, It changes the person from the Evil and Introduces the Love for another individual . . .
Anyway. . .
This types of Vids are totally awesome and inspiring, even Born muslims still have Hate for one another.
May Allaah help the Ummah from such Filth Ameen

Hope i made sense also InshaAllaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!