PDA

View Full Version : Mission : Go to GAP, buy a pair of Pants

Mr.President
05-26-2010, 06:33 PM

:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 06:37 PM
LOL, ive seen this before not so sure where, but its soooo funy LOL...
I dont think its true though right? :-\

Life_Is_Short
05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
I've seen this before and it never ceases to amuse me. ^_^

Mr.President
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
not true for islamic women who r pious but others they r 90% shopaholics

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
05-26-2010, 06:58 PM
haha more than three hours in shopping ! ;D
While a husband is waiting for his wife, he can play tow football matches with friends, and then make a Pro Soccer Match on PS3.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Lol thats hilarious...and its true to a certain extent.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
While a husband is waiting for his wife, he can play tow football matches with friends, and then make a Pro Soccer Match on PS3.
lol really , ps3 are really boring you would rather play that, than go shopping with your wife. .

marwen
05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
than go shopping with your wife. .
What ! I'm not married yet, but do you think shopping with his wife is less boring then PS3 ! hahahaha Just kidding ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 07:39 PM
shopping is quite fun on the positive side you get exercise ie.stay healthy, rather than sitting on a boring placestation playing boring games :\
So yeah i guess there is a difference

PouringRain
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
All my life I have known men who were shoppers much more than women. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 08:43 PM
^Yaye :) . .

shuraimfan4lyf
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
All my life I have known men who were shoppers much more than women. :)
That is rare..but Its increasing, many men are acting like women these days and vice-versa,which includes the way they dress. When I go to the mall for shopping, I try my best to consume less time as much as possible. In USA, you see many teenagers sometimes even adults walking around the mall for no reason.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-26-2010, 08:57 PM
^Bro that is soooo true , Men acting and dressing like women, its soooo SICK, even wearing women clothing. Men care about how they look, what i mean by that is you can see men checking themselves out in public (not that i sit and stare at men, but one is not dumb also, one is aware of his/her surroundings),sometimes its confusing to realise what gender one is in todays society.
Anyways May Allaah guide these people.Ameen

Supreme
05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
People still shop at GAP?

Dagless
05-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Mission : Got to GAP by a pair of Pants
Could this be the most confusing title ever?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
People still shop at GAP?
Lol..I dont know about UK, but in USA its quite famous. When is the last time you went shopping?

Mr.President
05-27-2010, 12:42 AM
yea bro I have some exp in this !!!;D

thts y I rarely go shopping with my MOM, SISTER ;D

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 12:46 AM
Yea me either, its either I tell them to finish in 30 mins or I will just drop them off..

Mr.President
05-27-2010, 12:56 AM
;D ;D he he he he

Skavau
05-27-2010, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President

Hey, it is a true picture.

But I know if another picture was to read "Mission: Go to Gamestation and buy 360 controller" for men, we'd see the converse.

Mr.President
05-27-2010, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skavau
Hey, it is a true picture.

But I know if another picture was to read "Mission: Go to Gamestation and buy 360 controller" for men, we'd see the converse.
yea ...he he some times !!!;D

Woodrow
05-27-2010, 01:32 AM

Totally false. I contend it is impossible for a woman to take less than 4 hours to buy anything in a Mall. Only spending $876, that would only happen if she lost her purse, Credit cards, check book and her husbands wallet.

Supreme
05-27-2010, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Lol..I dont know about UK, but in USA its quite famous. When is the last time you went shopping?
We used to have one in my town, however, it closed down a few years ago, and was replaced by Next. Ever heard of Next?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
We used to have one in my town, however, it closed down a few years ago, and was replaced by Next. Ever heard of Next?
Yes I did hear of Next, its not in USA though.

S<Chowdhury
05-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Lool haha sooo trueeee

Mr.President
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
i think Woodrow is threaten by some 1 to deny this hehehe ;D

marwen
05-27-2010, 11:24 AM
let's say it's experience loooool

Mr.President
05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
let's say it's experience loooool
;D ;D lamo....he he he

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2010, 01:14 PM
^lol@ lamo. . . . .

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
05-27-2010, 03:26 PM

:XSo TRUE!!!!
:giggling:

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Ammu Woodrow is actually saying that it takes more than 3 hrs for a woman to shop lol :p

جوري
05-28-2010, 04:53 AM
^^ he is right but certainly not at a place as appalling as the mall.. the very term is enough to trigger in me an anxiety attack.. bright lights, loud stabbing music, teenagers who look like run away h ookers, nauseating scent of fast food and equally unwashed and diseased food attendants, irritating gibber in the background, unsanitary bathrooms, hideous ill fitting synthetic rags made in china, awful saleswomen spraying you with raid cockroach perfume .. I don't think I own one 'mall' item and I can't imagine anyone willingly consciously and freely stepping foot in a compound that to me is akin to some fly trap on a hot summer night..

:w:

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
^^ he is right but certainly not at a place as appalling as the mall.. the very term is enough to trigger in me an anxiety attack.. bright lights, loud stabbing music, teenagers who look like run away h ookers, nauseating scent of fast food and equally unwashed and diseased food attendants, irritating gibber in the background, unsanitary bathrooms, hideous ill fitting synthetic rags made in china, awful saleswomen spraying you with raid cockroach perfume .. I don't think I won one 'mall' item and I can't imagine anyone willingly consciously and freely stepping foot in a compound that to me is akin to some fly trap on a hot summer night..

:w:
:wa: you described it quite well. Mall is a place of filth which we need to go in time of necessity such as bathroom. I try my best not to use public bathrooms...it sickens me.+o( Its rare to find clean bathrooms in public places these days. It looks like many people need potty training when they have kids themselves.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 12:12 PM
^ lol ;D. . darn right you are!

Life_Is_Short
05-28-2010, 02:09 PM
It's a broad generalization (based on some truth) that does not apply to everyone. I know many women that don't have the time or money to shop for three hours and are much happy to wear a pair of shoes for the whole year (and maybe more depending on it's quality, life etc)

Plus, there is more to life than just shopping. :exhausted

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Once again sis. . . you ARE right!:)

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
It's a broad generalization (based on some truth) that does not apply to everyone. I know many women that don't have the time or money to shop for three hours and are much happy to wear a pair of shoes for the whole year (and maybe more depending on it's quality, life etc)

Plus, there is more to life than just shopping. :exhausted
It may be true, but if a man is told to go buy something from a shop, if he is a real man it would not take him long time to get whatever he is told. But, women naturally are easily distracted or swayed by shiny objects. :w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 09:02 PM
^ lol like jewellery . . . . and shoes and other typical women stuff :-\

Mr.President
05-29-2010, 06:08 PM
A: ohhhh see thats nice isn't it .....

B : its $$$$$$

A: thats too much ....!

A: may be we can get this in that shop for a cheaper price

B :yeaa.....

and that shop they have nice shoess....

A: wow is it !!

B :lets go I need a shoe !

heheheheh it goes like this ;D

this loop stops after 3 hrs cuz cant walk anymore if can it will continue....... !;D

but men oftn get blame by ladies
we go ask how much ? and then pack it up .... thts it ;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 06:35 PM
^Lol thats geeky

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!