/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Muslim Niqabi Superhero

islamirama
05-27-2010, 02:55 AM
X-Men has created a female Muslim superhero, named Sooraya Qadir, alias "Dust", also known as, "Turab".

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sooraya...28Earth-616%29

She was rescued by Wolverine and Fantomex. She annihilated the men who tried to remove her Niqab.

Sooraya

When her mother asked her why she still wears her "burqa" in America, Sooraya responded to her:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
05-27-2010, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

Dude, she has an Adam's apple :|

marwen
05-27-2010, 03:11 AM
ok now we need some male superhero with beard no ? does wolverine have a beard ?

جوري
05-27-2010, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
it is a thyroglossal duct.. send her over to me for a surgical resection .. then maybe start an anime about my magical scalpel!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
05-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Doesn't the second picture make her look like a model?

جوري
05-27-2010, 03:40 AM
makes her look like an effeminate dude.. I thought it was a dude who tweezed his brows.. to be honest she looks better with the niqab on!

:w:

Dagless
05-27-2010, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
it is a thyroglossal duct..
Where have I heard that before....... oh yeah, Bangkok!

nousername
05-27-2010, 03:49 AM
I kinda like her.. it's really actually a positive portrayal of a niqabi, which is rare. I just wish they made her look more female when the niqab is off.

جوري
05-27-2010, 03:57 AM
she is a shemale .. the worst kind of female imsad

islamirama
05-27-2010, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
ok now we need some male superhero with beard no ? does wolverine have a beard ?
Islamic Superheroes Going Global

marwen
05-27-2010, 04:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Jazaka Allaho Khayr, this link actually doesn't work, but I found the thread. They are cool characters.
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post1331464

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Lol..and Are they really serious about this cartoon?? In the Last picture, It looks likes a man confused about his gender.

Ummu Sufyaan
05-27-2010, 06:04 AM
she is a shemale .. the worst kind of female
thanks for the laugh...if her eyebrows were a little more thick, she would look like a man with long hair.

what is the point of this character anyway? who created it? what is the point of her?

Woodrow
05-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Something is wrong with that picture

I noticed that. For the general information of our younger members, WOMEN do not have a noticeable Adam's apple.

Myself
05-27-2010, 07:11 AM
honestly, the last picture looks nothing like a female. it's simply a guy with long hair.

Lynx
05-27-2010, 07:22 AM
very interesting.

this is definitely not the type of female super hero you'd see in an american comic (especially marvel's mainstream stuff). good job for marvel i guess. if she had been introduced during the silver or golden age of comic books then the image of niqab might be very different today. oh well.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Aslaamu Alaaaykum. . .
LOL you guys are funny with your comments MashaAllaah

Anyways so is this ror real?:-\ who created this, did the xmen people really create this?, she looks cool with the Niqaab MashaAllaah

So Yeah

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Zafran
05-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Salaam

Thats quite good.

peace

aamirsaab
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
This is indeed real. And awesome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!