/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Baby survives after being hit by train

glo
05-27-2010, 06:34 AM
A 15-month-old baby escaped with just cuts and bruises after being hit by a train when his pushchair rolled off a station platform.

CCTV footage shows the buggy, at the top of the picture, rolling onto the track as the train arrives at Melbourne's Tooronga station.

Paramedics said the double-pushchair started moving after the baby's three-year-old brother climbed out when their grandmother's back was turned.

Ambulance crew member Kate Jessop said it was amazing the child was not seriously hurt, while the grandmother, who was not named, told of her fear for the baby.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/8311289.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-27-2010, 08:24 AM
Praise be to Allah, it was not his time to go

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
SubhaanAllaah this is great news. . .puts a smile on your face
Thanks for sharing

ardianto
05-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I watched that video on my TV, and I couldn't say anything except "SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
05-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Imagine the terror of the grandmother, who took her eyes off the baby's buggy for just one moment!

Danah
05-28-2010, 01:17 PM
OMG!! :ooh:

SubhanAllah!! This is just reminded me of this hadeeth I was reading just before read this post:

"Be aware that if the whole of mankind gathered together in order to do something to help you, they would only be able to do something for you which Allaah had already written for you. Likewise, if the whole of mankind gathered together to harm you, they would only be able to do something to harm you which Allaah had already written to happen to you"
Allah didn't write for the baby to die at that moment. SubahAllah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 01:19 PM
^SubhaanAllaah. . .

cat eyes
06-03-2010, 08:35 PM
subhanALLAH and poor mum.. i hope she got over the shock. she will probably have nightmares for a while

Sawdah
06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Alhamdulillah, the baby is okay. Alhamdulillah.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Allahu Akbar, I watched that video back in 09, and it just amazed me subhanAllah.

Verily, Allah! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things). Sura Luqman 31:34

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!