/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Kids taunted in Facebook video

shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Soldier's Facebook video taunting Iraqi kids investigated
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2...s.taunted.wral

The U.S. Army is investigating a video a soldier posted on his Facebook page that depicts two Iraqi children being taunted and referred to as gay terrorists.

"The conduct in the video is disgraceful and clearly inconsistent with the high standards expected of every Soldier," a statement from U.S. Army officials in Alaska said.

"The Soldier was directed to remove the video from the website," the statement added.

In the video, the two young boys are shown standing next to each other on a dirt road. The person who appears to be holding the camera asks them if they are homosexual and perform homosexual sex acts. The boys nod but it is unclear if they speak English.

The narrator then asks the boys if they are going to grow up to become terrorists and if they are going to plant roadside bombs. The boys give the thumbs up sign. But then one boy seems to become aware that he is being mocked. He puts down his thumbs up sign and pushes the others boy's arm down as well.

The army said it will "take appropriate action based on the findings of the investigation."

The soldier, posted at Fort Wainwright, Alaska, was not named in the military statement. CNN has not been able to reach the soldier.

CNN-affiliate WRAL said the video, titled "future gay terrorist," was posted by a soldier who said he was from Fairbanks, Alaska. WRAL identified the soldier as Spc. Robert Rodriguez. CNN could not reach Army officials to independently confirm the soldier's identity.

The video has caused a stir in some military circles far away from Alaska.

Army Staff Sgt. Veronica Jones, stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, called the video a case of "stupidity and boredom."

"Somebody took advantage of those kids because they don't speak English. That's sad," Jones told WRAL. "(This is) not a representation of soldiers. Not at all. I know plenty of soldiers who would not do anything like that."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-27-2010, 10:33 PM
I think it is in fact an adequate representation of the scum they send there, I expect nothing but vile acts, mostly of degrading sexual nature, voyeuristic, sado-masochistic crap.. what else can beer chugging, pork bingeing turds with fifth grade education do? their life runs mostly around mocking others, degrading them, and then wearing it as a badge of honor and being applauded by like minded turds!

Danah
05-27-2010, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf

In the video, the two young boys are shown standing next to each other on a dirt road. The person who appears to be holding the camera asks them if they are homosexual and perform homosexual sex acts. The boys nod but it is unclear if they speak English.
Look at the topics that always interest them!! sex culture +o(

That is their level of mentality and morality....sick people!!! +o( Just reminded me of their dirty acts in Abu-Ghuraib prison in Iraq few years ago

aadil77
05-27-2010, 11:06 PM
let em grow up and send those soldiers back in body bags

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shuraimfan4lyf
05-27-2010, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
These soldiers are soo ignorant and shameless, some of them actually make excuses such as "War creates these kind of behaviors in soldiers and etc" I have seen some other videos where soldiers taunted Iraqi kids by making the kids cuss and giving them money for it etc. The kids did not know what the soldiers were teaching them obviously cause they do not speak English. May Allah raise these kids to be rigtheous and make them among the Mujahideen who fights oppression.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 01:46 AM
That soldier may have been a douche-bag, but it's not like your statement is a morally superior one.

جوري
05-28-2010, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AinEstonia
That soldier may have been a douche-bag, but it's not like your statement is a morally superior one.
What is your definition of morality?

CosmicPathos
05-28-2010, 02:04 AM
what would be morally superior? Something that you say? What an arrogant ape.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 02:10 AM
That soldier was just messing around. Aadil77 said and I quote:"let em grow up and send those soldiers back in body bags," who in their right mind would think that a good response to actions of a "childish" soldier would be killing that soldier. The most that soldier will get is a slap on the wrist, perhaps a demotion.

جوري
05-28-2010, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
what would be morally superior? Something that you say?
Of course .. all an atheist has to do is tinkle his micturate and expect the world to ah and ooh... bwaahahaha

:w:

جوري
05-28-2010, 02:15 AM
That soldier was just messing around. Aadil77 said and I quote:"let em grow up and send those soldiers back in body bags," who in their right mind would think that a good response to actions of a "childish" soldier would be killing that soldier. The most that soldier will get is a slap on the wrist, perhaps a demotion.
Guess what a soldier's primary job is beyond abu-gharib voyeurism and mocking children? ahhhhhhh yes.. if you don't want your boys to come back in body bags whether over mocking small children or merely being present without an invite in a sovereign nation then don't send them over there.. What do you expect during war? wreaths or roses..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 02:28 AM
That soldier was more than just what you said, the soldier's behavior was so degrading towards the little kid who have no clue what he is talking about. Dont talk about morals when Israeli lobbyists created this war and sent thousands of soldiers to kill innocent civilians and destory a country's infrastructure. The most demoralized people are from Western governments who create so much corruption among people by proposing indecency in its media, schools, and even in its churches.

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 02:38 AM

Army Staff Sgt. Veronica Jones, stationed at Fort Bragg in North Carolina, called the video a case of "stupidity and boredom."

"Somebody took advantage of those kids because they don't speak English. That's sad," Jones told WRAL. "(This is) not a representation of soldiers. Not at all. I know plenty of soldiers who would not do anything like that."
Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
"plenty of soldiers" is not good enough, soldier!

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 02:42 AM
I guess atheism and NOT thinking with clear head are mutually inclusive.

News flash! US soldiers invaded and are now occupying Iraq.
And if I were those iraqi boys, of course I would aspire to one day send back the very soldier in body bag to liberate my own country.

جوري
05-28-2010, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
"plenty of soldiers" is not good enough, soldier!
These people have a third grade education.. and they are trying to water it down as 'stupidity' if only like :haha: it is downtime and they are bored, haven't raped or killed any Iraqis today so let's harass some five year olds.. I wonder if these children in the video are orphaned.. it is so unfortunate there is no one to accompany them so they can be bullied by scum with gun.

I had this patient once who killed a seven year old iraqi boy she claimed in self-defense after he was charging at her, obviously they'd abused and tortured his family.. may Allah swt dam n her and those like her to kingdom come..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 02:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
These people have a third grade education.. and they are trying to water it down as 'stupidity' if only like :haha: it is downtime and they are bored, haven't raped or killed any Iraqis today so let's harass some five year olds.. I wonder if these children in the video are orphaned.. it is so unfortunate there is no one to accompany them so they can be bullied by scum with gun.

I had this patient once who killed a seven year old iraqi boy she claimed in self-defense after he was charging at her, obviously they'd abused and tortured his family.. may Allah swt dam n her and those like her to kingdom come..

A seven year old boy? SubhanAllah..Ameen to your dua..What was she protecting herself from? a rock or what?

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 02:52 AM
That soldier was more than just what you said, the soldier's behavior was so degrading towards the little kid who have no clue what he is talking about. Dont talk about morals when Israeli lobbyists created this war and sent thousands of soldiers to kill innocent civilians and destory a country's infrastructure. The most demoralized people are from Western governments who create so much corruption among people by proposing indecency in its media, schools, and even in its churches.
The actions of those soldiers seem degrading to me and you, but not for those kids, because they didn't speak English, they didn't know what was going on in the first place. Had they spoken English, it would have been far more degrading for them.
How are Western governments proposing indecency in media, schools and churches ?

جوري
05-28-2010, 02:54 AM
A seven year old boy? SubhanAllah..Ameen to your dua..What was she protecting herself from? a rock or what?
yeah she said she was 'just torn up about it'' an wanted something for her PTSD, my attending prescribed her some antidepressants which are also used for chronic pain.. but I pray to God that what she has done eats her up alive until the day of her death and may it be soon insha'Allah and from there to eternal hell!

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 02:55 AM
I guess atheism and NOT thinking with clear head are mutually inclusive.

News flash! US soldiers invaded and are now occupying Iraq.
And if I were those iraqi boys, of course I would aspire to one day send back the very soldier in body bag to liberate my own country.
I can respect a person for wanting to take up arms because he/she thinks his/her country has been invaded, but I can't respect a person who says that a soldier who makes a bad joke should get killed for making that joke.

جوري
05-28-2010, 02:58 AM
The actions of those soldiers seem degrading to me and you, but not for those kids, because they didn't speak English,?
and you know this because (you are psychic)? studies show that very little emphasis is based on what is being said, and that the tone of voice and body language make up the largest component of how words are perceived -- that can be evinced from the video itself where the older child realized something was amiss by holding the other kid's hands down..

well this woman is deaf it is ok for me to make her the brunt of my attacks because she can't hear me anyway!

the hilarity!

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 02:59 AM
The actions of those soldiers seem degrading to me and you, but not for those kids, because they didn't speak English, they didn't know what was going on in the first place. Had they spoken English, it would have been far more degrading for them.
How are Western governments proposing indecency in media, schools and churches ?
You are a fine example of the so-called "atheist morality"
You think just because the kids do not speak english then the disgusting action becomes less degrading?
what kind of logic are you using?
It IS even more degrading for the very fact the kids do not speak english, and it is such a super coward action, to do that to children.
Do you think the soldier would even dare to do that to a couple of children in Fairbanks, Alaska?

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 03:02 AM
I can respect a person for wanting to take up arms because he/she thinks his/her country has been invaded, but I can't respect a person who says that a soldier who makes a bad joke should get killed for making that joke.
I cannot speak for br. Aadil, but I pray that all US soldiers get killed in Iraq, not for just making "bad jokes", but for just being there.
and if they make "bad joke" just like the soldier, may I wish them a very painful death.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 03:03 AM
You are a fine example of the so-called "atheist morals"
You think just because the kids do not speak english then the disgusting action becomes less degrading?
It IS even more degrading for the very fact the kids do not speak english, and it is such a super coward action, to do that to children.
Do you think the soldier would even dare to do that to a couple of children in Fairbanks, Alaska?
How can it be degrading to those kids if they don't even know what's going on ?
If I said a few words to you in a language you don't speak, would you feel degraded ? You wouldn't know if I said good things or very very bad things.
If someone says "**** you" to me, and I don't speak English, could I possibly take it offensively ?

جوري
05-28-2010, 03:08 AM
and you know this because (you are psychic)? studies show that very little emphasis is based on what is being said, and that the tone of voice and body language make up the largest component of how words are perceived -- that can be evinced from the video itself where the older child realized something was amiss by holding the other kid's hands down..

well this woman is deaf it is ok for me to make her the brunt of my attacks because she can't hear me anyway!

the hilarity!
You are a fine example of the so-called "atheist morality"
I wouldn't bother with this guy.. he has a comprehension and reading impediment!

AinEstonia
I cannot speak for br. Aadil, but I pray that all US soldiers get killed in Iraq, not for just making "bad jokes", but for just being there.
and if they make "bad joke" just like the soldier, may I wish them a very painful death.
Wow, just wow. Wouldn't it be better for you to pray that they leave Iraq as soon as possible. The violence in Iraq is now on the same level as it was before the invasion, and hopefully it will lower even more. I can't believe that instead of praying for peace in Iraq, you pray for the death of many many soldiers.

Ramadhan
How can it be degrading to those kids if they don't even know what's going on ?
If I said a few words to you in a language you don't speak, would you feel degraded ? You wouldn't know if I said good things or very very bad things.
If someone says "**** you" to me, and I don't speak English, could I possibly take it offensively ?
Oh of course, i forgot, an atheist does not believe in absolute morality.
For atheists, if the victims do not realize that they are victims, then is all well.

And by the way, as sis. Lily has pointed out, how do you know that the children did not feel they are being mocked?
the very fact that child realised something was wrong should have told you that it finally dawned on them the soldier was mocking them.

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 03:16 AM
Wow, just wow. Wouldn't it be better for you to pray that they leave Iraq as soon as possible. The violence in Iraq is now on the same level as it was before the invasion, and hopefully it will lower even more. I can't believe that instead of praying for peace in Iraq, you pray for the death of many many soldiers.
LOL. Oh, you atheists live in la la land.
Since when did occupiers leave their occupied land willingly?
Not after thousands and thousands of bodybags did US finally forced to leave vietnam.
And what does "peace in Iraq" mean if they are under occupation by foreign troops?

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 03:17 AM
Oh of course, i forgot, an atheist does not believe in absolute morality.
For atheists, if the victims do not realize that they are victims, then is all well.

And by the way, as sis. Lily has pointed out, how do you know that the children did not feel they are being mocked?
the very fact that child realised something was wrong should have told you that it finally dawned on them the soldier was mocking them.
Absolute morality just doesn't exist, our morality is generally vastly different from those who lived 2000 years ago. We no longer support slavery, mistreatment based on race or sex and on.
They probably did feel they were being mocked a bit, but since they didn't understand the actual words being said, it's unlikely they understood the level of inappropriateness of the joke being made.
If I ever met you in person, and mocked you in Estonian in a very subtle way, you would have no way to tell how inappropriate my joke may be.

marwen
05-28-2010, 03:17 AM
What about we go to help these soldiers to kill more children, that's better no ?
Ok brother or sister, if you're using these arguments just to keep the conversation on, then it's ok. But if you really think that way, then there must be something wrong with your logic, so just stop using them.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
What about we go to help these soldiers to kill more children, that's better no ?
Ok brother or sister, if you're using these arguments just to keep the conversation on, then it's ok. But if you really think that way, then there must be something wrong with your logic, so just stop using them.
Soldiers to kill children, most of you probably saw the video of US Apache pilots killing civilians and kids and then justifying it by saying: " Their fault for bringing kids into war."
That was appalling, but I wouldn't generalize all soldiers because of it. Sometimes a soldier may have no choice, because there are child soldiers and then you have to choose between the safety of your comrades or the safety of a child who's about to kill you.
But in most cases, when soldier kills a kid, it's not intentional. A soldier may get spooked by a sound and shoots at a target he/she doesn't clearly see, but then finds out the person he/she shot was a kid playing or something like that.
And it's not like US soldiers don't suffer, many US soldiers get PTSD ( post-traumatic stress disorder), and some of them commit suicide, to your delight, I guess.

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 03:26 AM
Absolute morality just doesn't exist, our morality is generally vastly different from those who lived 2000 years ago. We no longer support slavery, mistreatment based on race or sex and on.
That is your atheism belief, as I have pointed out before.

They probably did feel they were being mocked a bit, but since they didn't understand the actual words being said, it's unlikely they understood the level of inappropriateness of the joke being made.
If I ever met you in person, and mocked you in Estonian in a very subtle way, you would have no way to tell how inappropriate my joke may be.
It does not make your action any less degrading, and actually is even more so.
Unless of course you are one of those cowards, like the soldier.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 03:33 AM
It does not make your action any less degrading, and actually is even more so.
Unless of course you are one of those cowards, like the soldier.
IF there was a thing such as absolute morality, then we would be believing the same things as people who lived 2000 years ago, but luckily we don't.
And if I made fun of you in a language you didn't understand, it wouldn't be more degrading, it would be more uncomfortable and weird, but not more degrading. How it could be more degrading if you had no idea what was being said ?

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 03:47 AM
IF there was a thing such as absolute morality, then we would be believing the same things as people who lived 2000 years ago, but luckily we don't.
You ever heard of something called "free will", that makes us humans and not robots?
There is absolute morality, and it is up to you whether you accept it and live based on it, or not. No one forces you.
That is why in the judgement day all of us are accountable for all our actions, and so we do not have any excuse.

And if I made fun of you in a language you didn't understand, it wouldn't be more degrading, it would be more uncomfortable and weird, but not more degrading. How it could be more degrading if you had no idea what was being said ?
The action itself is more degrading, because it is done on the victim who is powerless (by lack of the language), just like what they did to the prisoners in abu ghraib (who are chained and stripped off) and the children (who are children AND lack of language).

CosmicPathos
05-28-2010, 03:47 AM
so people living 2000 years ago were immoral compared to you? What an arrogant ape who thinks he/she is more moral 2000 years later. 2000 years further, I hope your progeny thinks you were immoral.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 03:52 AM
If some of the soldiers comitted suicide cause of post-traumatic disorder, then they deserved well because their profession was evil to begin with which caused them all sorts of disorders.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 04:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
so people living 2000 years ago were immoral compared to you? What an arrogant ape who thinks he/she is more moral 2000 years later. 2000 years further, I hope your progeny thinks you were immoral.
We do consider some of the things people did 2000 years ago as immoral, like slavery or mistreating people solely on their race or sex, would add mistreating people based on their sexual orientation as well, but it's unlikely you agree with that.

If some of the soldiers comitted suicide cause of post-traumatic disorder, then they deserved well because their profession was evil to begin with which caused them all sorts of disorders.
In that case, when Muslim soldiers who are suffering from PTSD commit suicide, they deserve it as well.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 04:03 AM
We do consider some of the things people did 2000 years ago as immoral, like slavery or mistreating people solely on their race or sex, would add mistreating people based on their sexual orientation as well, but it's unlikely you agree with that.

In that case, when Muslim soldiers who are suffering from PTSD commit suicide, they deserve it as well.
A true muslim would never join an army who kills his own brothers and sisters.

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 04:07 AM
A true muslim would never join an army who kills his own brothers and sisters.
There are conflicts between Muslims, and whether you like it or not, Muslims do kill other Muslims.

CosmicPathos
05-28-2010, 04:21 AM
There are conflicts between Muslims, and whether you like it or not, Muslims do kill other Muslims.
Islam is not known by what STUPID heretic Muslims do. Islam is known by Quran and Sunnah.

revert2007
05-28-2010, 06:36 AM
I agree but is that going to prove Islam is the false religion or is that going to prove there is no God or no Creator?
Humans always have conflicts with each other.If there is no human around you,you will begin to have conflict with your mind.There is no end for conflicts. :)

glo
05-28-2010, 06:56 AM

The U.S. Army is investigating a video a soldier posted on his Facebook page that depicts two Iraqi children being taunted and referred to as gay terrorists.

"The conduct in the video is disgraceful and clearly inconsistent with the high standards expected of every Soldier," a statement from U.S. Army officials in Alaska said.

The army said it will "take appropriate action based on the findings of the investigation."

The video has caused a stir in some military circles far away from Alaska.

It is encouraging how much negative response this video has received and that the US Army is taking appropriate action and investigating this matter.
That's good to know!

Supreme
05-28-2010, 10:41 AM
The US Army has a track record of mistreating and degrading the people they are supposed to be freeing and protecting. This isn't all that surprising.

Trumble
05-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Just to point out that one does not necessarily imply the other other. There are concepts of moral absolutism that do not involve or require God or gods.

Ramadhan
05-28-2010, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Just to point out that one does not necessarily imply the other other. There are concepts of moral absolutism that do not involve or require God or gods.
right. You buddhists normally substitute God with "the Universe".
nothing new.

shuraimfan4lyf
05-28-2010, 09:01 PM
I know the US army tries to discipline their soldiers for their embarrassing actions. But you see how many of the soldiers never got the right punishment for some mind boggling things they did such as killing innocent civilians. They went on so many trials, but I dont think any of the soldiers got death penalty.

PADUCAH, Kentucky — An ex-soldier convicted of raping and killing an Iraqi teen and murdering her family has been sentenced to life in prison in a case that drew attention to the emotional and psychological strains on soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Steven Dale Green, 24, was spared the death penalty Thursday after jurors couldn't agree on a punishment for the brutal crime.

In March 2006, after an afternoon of card playing, sex talk and drinking Iraqi whiskey, Pfc. Green and three other soldiers went to the home of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim al-Janabi near Mahmoudiya, about 20 miles south of Baghdad. Green shot and killed the teen's mother, father and sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before shooting her in the face. Her body was set on fire.

Federal jurors who convicted Green of rape and murder deliberated for more than 10 hours over two days on whether to give Green a death sentence or life in prison without parole. Since they could not unanimously agree on either, life in prison had to be the verdict.

"It's the better of two bad choices," said his father, John Green, who sighed as the verdict was read.

His son will be sentenced Sept. 4 by U.S. District Judge Thomas B. Russell.

In Baghdad, Iraqis said they were shocked and disappointed that Green was not sentenced to death.

"Has Iraqi blood and honor become so cheap, where a family can be murdered and a daughter raped and killed, and the verdict is life imprisonment?" said Tariq Dawood, 55.

Haidar Kadom, 31, a teacher there, called the sentence "a mockery of Iraqi rights."

"If an Iraqi did the same to an American female soldier, he would be regarded as a terrorist and would be sentenced to death," he said.

Green's attorneys never denied his involvement in the attack, instead focusing on building a case that he didn't deserve the death penalty. Former Marines and other soldiers Green served with testified that he faced an unusually stressful combat tour in Iraq's "Triangle of Death" with a unit that suffered heavy casualties and didn't receive sufficient leadership......

AinEstonia
05-28-2010, 09:50 PM
I know the US army tries to discipline their soldiers for their embarrassing actions. But you see how many of the soldiers never got the right punishment for some mind boggling things they did such as killing innocent civilians. They went on so many trials, but I dont think any of the soldiers got death penalty.

PADUCAH, Kentucky — An ex-soldier convicted of raping and killing an Iraqi teen and murdering her family has been sentenced to life in prison in a case that drew attention to the emotional and psychological strains on soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Steven Dale Green, 24, was spared the death penalty Thursday after jurors couldn't agree on a punishment for the brutal crime.

In March 2006, after an afternoon of card playing, sex talk and drinking Iraqi whiskey, Pfc. Green and three other soldiers went to the home of 14-year-old Abeer Qassim al-Janabi near Mahmoudiya, about 20 miles south of Baghdad. Green shot and killed the teen's mother, father and sister, then became the third soldier to rape the girl before shooting her in the face. Her body was set on fire.

Federal jurors who convicted Green of rape and murder deliberated for more than 10 hours over two days on whether to give Green a death sentence or life in prison without parole. Since they could not unanimously agree on either, life in prison had to be the verdict.

"It's the better of two bad choices," said his father, John Green, who sighed as the verdict was read.

His son will be sentenced Sept. 4 by U.S. District Judge Thomas B. Russell.

In Baghdad, Iraqis said they were shocked and disappointed that Green was not sentenced to death.

"Has Iraqi blood and honor become so cheap, where a family can be murdered and a daughter raped and killed, and the verdict is life imprisonment?" said Tariq Dawood, 55.

Haidar Kadom, 31, a teacher there, called the sentence "a mockery of Iraqi rights."

"If an Iraqi did the same to an American female soldier, he would be regarded as a terrorist and would be sentenced to death," he said.

Green's attorneys never denied his involvement in the attack, instead focusing on building a case that he didn't deserve the death penalty. Former Marines and other soldiers Green served with testified that he faced an unusually stressful combat tour in Iraq's "Triangle of Death" with a unit that suffered heavy casualties and didn't receive sufficient leadership......
Death sentence is the kind of sentence that's given very very sparingly, and you can be glad that you're not talking about Europeans. European soldiers have probably committed just as bad things, but they couldn't get death sentence, since only 2 European nations have death sentence. And one requirement to joining EU is eliminating death sentence.

Lynx
05-29-2010, 11:49 PM
right. You buddhists normally substitute God with "the Universe".
nothing new.
to add, deontological ethics & consequentalist ethics are two such systems.

As to the thread discussion, the type of joke played on the kids is the type of joke the dumb kids play on the ESL kids back in elementary school. I don't know why people are wishing death on the guy for this dumb joke; but I suspect the OP just stirs up negative emotions surrounding the whole Iraq war and no one actually thinks the guy should be killed for what he did. He deserves disciplinary action though that's for certain.

Supreme
05-30-2010, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx

As to the thread discussion, the type of joke played on the kids is the type of joke the dumb kids play on the ESL kids back in elementary school. I don't know why people are wishing death on the guy for this dumb joke; but I suspect the OP just stirs up negative emotions surrounding the whole Iraq war and no one actually thinks the guy should be killed for what he did. He deserves disciplinary action though that's for certain.
No, they were saying that the guy who murdered an Iraqi woman and her family should me executed. Not the man who just pulled this stupid prank.

جوري
05-30-2010, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx

well we don't know what that dumb kid played on the side and didn't post on his site.. Any foreign invader in Iraq is fair game for the locals!
There is no love lost there!

all the best

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Death sentence is the kind of sentence that's given very very sparingly, and you can be glad that you're not talking about Europeans. European soldiers have probably committed just as bad things, but they couldn't get death sentence, since only 2 European nations have death sentence. And one requirement to joining EU is eliminating death sentence.
That is really sad. All these governments are turning into little girls. What 2 nations have death sentence??

aadil77
05-30-2010, 05:34 PM
the soldiers are at war with the country, so naturally whether or not they insult those kids, the kids will have to grow up and fight against them invaders for their religion and country

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 05:36 PM
the soldiers are at war with the country, so naturally whether or not they insult those kids, the kids will have to grow up and fight against them invaders for their religion and country
May Allah make it come true..Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Didnt suprise me, i thought they were all like that :-\, There job is too shoot them kids there anyway , is it not? I mean since the kids are "Terrorists" theyre suppose to shoot em , or was he tryna make em , you know the so called "Terrorists" look bad before their dead and then kill em :-\ . .
What exactly is the American army/soldiers things job actually meant to be when they go to Iraq, etc, To kill the Muslims right?
Correct me if im wrong and forgive me ive said anything harsh/bad

Peace

Life_Is_Short
05-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Poor defenseless children. Why can't they play their dirty jokes on someone else? :raging:

May Allah (swt) protect these children and give them strength to become real soldiers. Insh'Allah

M..x
05-30-2010, 11:16 PM
This is absolutely disgusting. Vile creatures. May Allah's curse be upon them & I feel sorry for their parents who bought up such disgusting evil-minded turds. Astaghfirullah, children are so precious and innocent, how they be doing stuff like that man? So horrible and sad =(

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M..x
This is absolutely disgusting. Vile creatures. May Allah's curse be upon them & I feel sorry for their parents who bought up such disgusting evil-minded turds. Astaghfirullah, children are so precious and innocent, how they be doing stuff like that man? So horrible and sad =(
A bit overreacting are we ? It was just a childish joke. The soldiers are bored so obviously they're going to find a way to entertain themselves, better this than them raping someone. Children may be innocent, but in the end they will stop being innocent anyways, so who cares.
There are A LOT more worse things happening in the world, this is nothing, an unimportant childish joke.

Ramadhan
06-01-2010, 05:44 AM
A bit overreacting are we ? It was just a childish joke. The soldiers are bored so obviously they're going to find a way to entertain themselves, better this than them raping someone. Children may be innocent, but in the end they will stop being innocent anyways, so who cares.
There are A LOT more worse things happening in the world, this is nothing, an unimportant childish joke.
Again, ladies and gentlemen, a fine example of "atheist morality".

omar ibrahim
06-01-2010, 06:30 AM
brother or sister,whatever.Do you know whats the problem the problem is in your view the american soldiers are not invaders but in truthful view they are,some people said that the soldiers are inoccent and these kind of thing then most of us say yes you might be right but when like this soldier is moking us in our land wich has been invaded,this is something discusting.

think about it deeply please.

omar ibrahim
06-01-2010, 06:38 AM
.................................................. ............

Blackpool
06-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Very childish joke but still, God bless the troops.

Abu Zainab
06-01-2010, 07:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
Hunh??? God bless the tyrants? They destroyed a whole country...killed thousands and thousands of innocent people. And you say God bless them??

Ramadhan
06-01-2010, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
Hunh??? God bless the tyrants? They destroyed a whole country...killed thousands and thousands of innocent people. And you say God bless them??
Blackpool is a christian right winger.
He is of the same kind as Bushy jr, and so his brain is functioning in similar fashion.

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by omar ibrahim
brother or sister,whatever.Do you know whats the problem the problem is in your view the american soldiers are not invaders but in truthful view they are,some people said that the soldiers are inoccent and these kind of thing then most of us say yes you might be right but when like this soldier is moking us in our land wich has been invaded,this is something discusting.

think about it deeply please.
Invaders are those who participate in an invasion and it obviously was an invasion, whether that invasion was justified or not, that's a different matter, most people tend to say "No", and I agree with that. Some soldiers are better than others, in the 2007 video where an US Apache opened fire on civilians, when the gunner heard he had wounded 2 kids, he responded by saying: " Well it's their fault for bringing kids into war," but there was a soldier on the ground who when seeing those wounded children rushed up to them and helped them, so obviously you shouldn't say that all soldiers are messed up.
A soldier making childish jokes isn't that bad, better that than shooting those kids.

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Again, ladies and gentlemen, a fine example of "atheist morality".
So you define a person who doesn't want a person who made a joke as "immoral," wow, you just have such a great concept of morality. And you shouldn't generalize, I'm sure there are plenty of atheists who would say: " Let's cut that soldier's head off and put it on a pole," on second thought, I doubt there are that many, which is GOOD.

Ramadhan
06-01-2010, 09:43 AM
So you define a person who doesn't want a person who made a joke as "immoral," wow, you just have such a great concept of morality. And you shouldn't generalize, I'm sure there are plenty of atheists who would say: " Let's cut that soldier's head off and put it on a pole," on second thought, I doubt there are that many, which is GOOD.
Are you really listening to how you really sound?

You implore people here not to make a big deal about this "bad joke" done by the invaders on children who may be orphans whose parents killed by the same soldiers, and yet at the same time, you have been spending a great deal of words trying to make it appear as if the soldier's disgusting behavior is inconsequential.

Hypocrite.

So instead of spending your time here, maybe you need to direct your time and energy towards other "a LOT more worse thing happening in the world".

Are you getting the drift?

marwen
06-01-2010, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
I really have pity on ignorant people like you who got brainwashed by the westernian distorted media, so they don't know what is really going on in the world today.

جوري
06-01-2010, 12:25 PM
'God blast their troops' to jouhnam wa b'es almseer insha'Allah..

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 03:20 PM
'God blast their troops' to jouhnam wa b'es almseer insha'Allah..
Thumma Ameen.

M..x
06-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Firstly, overacting? I think not much. Your sense of humour appears a bit retarded to me and kinda worries me infact.

‘if they are homosexual and perform homosexual sex acts..’
‘asks the boys if they are going to grow up to become terrorists and if they are going to plant roadside bombs..’

LOL (!) Can't stop laughing (!)
Insulting and victimising children young children like that, especially at that age, is just disgraceful, immoral and disgusting. Contrary to your grand opinion, I’m sure they can make use of their time in other ways, without raping someone and being such disgusting evil fools. Why should children at that age be subject to such abuse anyway?
And of course, you'd be saying the same if it was your child wouldn't you? Such double standards and hipocracy..!
Raping and insulting children like that are both such vile acts and the person involved should be held responsible and punished accordingly. And its absolutely despicable how you imply it is okay to even do that. Your mentality is as screwed up as the idiot who made the video.
It is just so mean and derogatory so why even attempt to justify it?
Whilst you are somewhat correct there are other things happening in the world, just to remind you that these are the kinda people who are representing your country and what you stand for. But I guess the only thing they are representing is the heartless and disgusting nature of individuals like yourself. I find your comments offensive and pathetic.
Please don't test my patience and after everything going on in Gaza at the moment, I ain't the happiest Muslim.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Does kids did not appear to speak English, they perhaps did start to realize they were being made fun of, but they had no way of knowing exactly what was being said. If I said to you: [Inappropriate Content Removed] in a relatively calm voice, would you be offended ? Would you consider my action vile and evil ? Genocide is evil, a joke like this is not, just inappropriate.
And they don't represent my country, since I'm not from America.
So I'm heartles and disgusting since I don't think this action was as bad as you claim it was ?
There are crappy thing going on in the world, like people starving to death, whether they're Muslim or not doesn't matter, at least to me.
If a person is being made fun of in a language he does not understand, then its extremely disrespectful because he has no clue whats going on. If I see two foreigners looking at me and laughing while saying something in a language I dont understand, I would be really angry at their behavior. It seems like, you wouldnt care if your kids are being taunted by strangers.

M..x
06-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Okay, so its alright or the whole world to laugh at them, even though they don't understand? Its the principle. It isn't right. I find this evil and if you think making comments such as
so obviously they're going to find a way to entertain themselves,
is appropriate, then yes I would think your evil and heartless.
And you coincidently avoided my question, would it be merely 'inappropriate' if that was your own child? And look at what kind of things were said? Its just plain shallow for you to even say that.
There are many bad things going on in the world, but these ignorant retards are adding to them. First, the people have their land taken over and then they are victimised and abused like this in their own flippin country for the whole world to see. They might as well have banners on their forheads saying 'Hey look at me, let the whole world laugh at me, cause its so **** flippin funny' (!)
I find it ridiculous and my heart goes out for them.

M..x
06-01-2010, 10:21 PM
I would be if it was broadcasted to the world to like this video did, especially if it made head line news. And more over, if you were to mock and laugh at me whilst saying it, then **** straight.

جوري
06-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Does kids did not appear to speak English .
Neither can you apparently .. perhaps that is why much is lost to you..
take a hike freak!

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Neither can you apparently .. perhaps that is why much is lost to you..
take a hike freak!
I knew that mistake was going to bite me in the ass, I'm sorry if I make mistakes from time to time, but then again, who doesn't.

جوري
06-01-2010, 11:33 PM
I knew that mistake was going to bite me in the ass, I'm sorry if I make mistakes from time to time, but then again, who doesn't.
your stupidity bites you in the ass, and leaves plenty of room for everything else to be scrutinized microscopically!

now take a hike!

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 11:38 PM
I would be if it was broadcasted to the world to like this video did, especially if it made head line news. And more over, if you were to mock and laugh at me whilst saying it, then **** straight.
You would ? Even tho you have no idea what was said ? This incident seems grossly inappropriate to you and me, cause you understand what was said, those kids did not, to them it was just an uncomfortable moment.

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 11:41 PM
your stupidity bites you in the ass, and leaves plenty of room for everything else to be scrutinized microscopically!

now take a hike!
You're a great example of "tolerance" for opposing ideas. IF you're going to call someone stupid, you might as well give a reason why.

espada
06-01-2010, 11:43 PM

The narrator then asks the boys if they are going to grow up to become terrorists and if they are going to plant roadside bombs. The boys give the thumbs up sign. But then one boy seems to become aware that he is being mocked. He puts down his thumbs up sign and pushes the others boy's arm down as well.

1516. Abu 'Abdur-Rahman Bilal bin Al-Harith Al-Muzani (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A man speaks a good word without knowing its worth, Allah records for him His Good Pleasure till the day he will meet Him; and a man utters an evil word without realizing its importance, Allah records for him His displeasure till the day he will meet Him.''
[Imam Malik and At-Tirmidhi].

IslamicRevival
06-01-2010, 11:46 PM
The soldier 'may' have been a douche bag? Your statement isn't exactly 'Moral' either

جوري
06-01-2010, 11:50 PM
You're a great example of "tolerance" for opposing ideas. IF you're going to call someone stupid, you might as well give a reason why.
can you differentiate between 'tolerance' and 'free speech' you should familiarize yourself of the 'principles' you wish the other half would espouse before you pepper other posts with more of your manure.
I have given plenty of reasons to your state of mind all throughout otherwise..

all the best

AinEstonia
06-01-2010, 11:52 PM
Okay, so its alright or the whole world to laugh at them, even though they don't understand? Its the principle. It isn't right. I find this evil and if you think making comments such as is appropriate, then yes I would think your evil and heartless.
And you coincidently avoided my question, would it be merely 'inappropriate' if that was your own child? And look at what kind of things were said? Its just plain shallow for you to even say that.
There are many bad things going on in the world, but these ignorant retards are adding to them. First, the people have their land taken over and then they are victimised and abused like this in their own flippin country for the whole world to see. They might as well have banners on their forheads saying 'Hey look at me, let the whole world laugh at me, cause its so **** flippin funny' (!)
I find it ridiculous and my heart goes out for them.
If those kids were mine, I wouldn't walk up to that soldier with a machete and decapitate that soldier, but I would just tell:"Hey man, can you knock it off ?"
I bet that there were more than a few Iraqis on that day who didn't get victimized/abused.
Perhaps you should stop generalizing, and thinking that just because one soldier did something like this everyone else would as well. Cause if you don't like when Muslims are generalized based on the actions of a handful of people, you probably shouldn't generalize as well.

جوري
06-01-2010, 11:53 PM
If those kids were mine, I wouldn't walk up to that soldier with a machete and decapitate that soldier, but I would just tell:"Hey man, can you knock it off ?"
I bet that there were more than a few Iraqis on that day who didn't get victimized/abused.
Perhaps you should stop generalizing, and thinking that just because one soldier did something like this everyone else would as well. Cause if you don't like when Muslims are generalized based on the actions of a handful of people, you probably shouldn't generalize as well.
we don't mind when you generalize Muslims, why don't you form your own group of bandits and do just that away from the rest of us?
Insha'Allah more and more of these worthless turds will be returning back in body bags!

all the best

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 12:01 AM
we don't mind when you generalize Muslims, why don't you form your own group of bandits and do just that away from the rest of us?
Insha'Allah more and more of these worthless turds will be returning back in body bags!

all the best
You do realize that if there was a revival of insurgency in Iraq then US would stay there for far far longer, and I doubt that you want that. Feel free to pray for US troops leaving the Middle East, but praying for the death of US soldiers won't do anyone any good, not you, not me or the innocent Iraqis who get stuck on the line of fire.

جوري
06-02-2010, 12:14 AM
You do realize that if there was a revival of insurgency in Iraq then US would stay there for far far longer, and I doubt that you want that. Feel free to pray for US troops leaving the Middle East, but praying for the death of US soldiers won't do anyone any good, not you, not me or the innocent Iraqis who get stuck on the line of fire.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ فَسَيُنْفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ ۗ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ {36}

[Pickthal 8:36] Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar (men) from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell,

so to answer your Q if you were posing one and actually wanted to hear an opinion not of your own imagination. You can't take more out of people who have already lost just about everything to cater to your brand of greed and your global monopolies .. praying for financial losses, physical losses and eternal losses, actually accomplishes quite a bit, for it is the divine promise to the righteous!

all the best

marwen
06-02-2010, 12:14 AM
No my dear, I'm afraid you got the wrong story. And as I see you are so convinced by what they say in the media, that It'll be pointless to try to convince you by the contrary. But I'll tell you what is the true picture : US soldiers are not in the middle east in a noble mission to stop violence/terrorism and establish democracy. That's really a ridiculous story : why should they care about democracy in iraq or afghanistan. The role of US soldiers in Iraq is for strategic reasons : Fuel (petrol) for free, Control the middle-east region, protect israel's project, reduce the number of muslims and their impact in the world. These are reasons that the US really care about.
Now the violence is just maintained by the US forces in the region, just to justify the troops presence : if violence stops they will have no excuse to stay and execute their plans, so they will have to fuel the violence there.
So don't pray for the violence to stop just to let the troops go, that is incorrect and that will not happen because the US troops are provoking violence.

Candle
06-02-2010, 12:46 AM
That soldier's conduct was disgusting. His fellow soldiers should have knocked his jaw loose..

I am disappointed at the responses on here though. Killing a soldier because he invaded your country is understandable. Killing a man because he insulted a child is unjust.

It is wrong for people to generalize Muslims, and it is wrong for Muslims to generalize soldiers. Many of them enlisted just to pay off student loans or provide for a family before the war.. Why would someone unjustly invade another country and kill many innocent people just to pay off student loans? Obviously, they are very very ignorant of their situation. Anyways, the only way to kill ignorance is through education.

جوري
06-02-2010, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Candle
That soldier's conduct was disgusting. His fellow soldiers should have knocked his jaw loose..

I am disappointed at the responses on here though. Killing a soldier because he invaded your country is understandable. Killing a man because he insulted a child is unjust.

It is wrong for people to generalize Muslims, and it is wrong for Muslims to generalize soldiers. Many of them enlisted just to pay off student loans or provide for a family before the war.. Why would someone unjustly invade another country and kill many innocent people just to pay off student loans? Obviously, they are very very ignorant of their situation. Anyways, the only way to kill ignorance is through education.
There is such a thing as taking the high road, I have known people dirt poor who would rather search through garbage and take in other people's trash for furniture than go into foreign lands raping, pillaging, humiliating and murdering others (at the very cradle of civilization) no less.. really I don't see how anyone can ask for sympathy for these subhuman turds.. where is the sympathy they've shown others, when they stripped them of their clothes, beat the life out of them and took pictures?

Candle
06-02-2010, 01:04 AM
I will not sit here and defend them--ultimately, they are responsible for their own actions and will face the consequences. The teacher in me would like to show them their ignorance rather than attack them.

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:13 AM
Genocide is evil, a joke like this is not, just inappropriate.
The joke in itself is not evil (after all, they are jokes), BUT the action of the soldier is evil for a number of reasons:
- the joke victims are helpless children and they were manipulated to perform the joke for the perpretator's benefits at the expense of the children
- the action of the soldier is malicious and the nature of the joke is beyond appropriate for children
- The joke victims are citizens of the country which the soldiers invaded and occupied and whose citizens are killed, prisoned and tortured, and there is high possibility that family members of the victims killed, injured, lost their homes, etc because of the invasion that the soldier took part in.
- If the soldier is sane, there is no other way to interpret the action of the soldier other than that of trying to humiliate the children. Especially so when he put it up on the internet for the whole world to see.

And they don't represent my country, since I'm not from America.
So I'm heartles and disgusting since I don't think this action was as bad as you claim it was ?
There are crappy thing going on in the world, like people starving to death, whether they're Muslim or not doesn't matter, at least to me.
If this "bad joke" did not matter to you, then why are you spending so much time here?

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
The soldier 'may' have been a douche bag? Your statement isn't exactly 'Moral' either
It's useless talking "morals" with atheists because they have none and they do not even know the meaning of it.

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Is estonia even invaded and occupied by the USA?
What if Russia had another stalin and then invade and occupy estonia, which ravage and destroy estonia and a million estonians get killed in the process, have russian soldiers prison and torture estonians now and then, rape and kill young children, and THEN to have a bunch of russian soldiers subject YOUR children to say and perform they are homosexuals and terrorists, videotape it and put it on the web for everyone to see.
Would you still have the same response?

I guess the meaning "empathy" is lost on you.

Muslims should feel like brothers, even if we are not the same nationality. This is sunnah.
So when our brothers are subjected to invasion, tortures and killings like what are happening in Palestina, Iraq and Afghanistan, we all share the pain.
Hence we wish the US troops to die in agonizing death!

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Candle

This is nothing personal against any soldier. Even the one who subjected the children to humiliation.
The soldiers were willingly to be enlisted. Last time I heard the USA is still a democracy, no one forces them to be a soldier.
and they are in Iraq for a war. They are aware of that.
The consequence of war is death.
And as muslims we must support our brothers in Iraq and hence we wish the soldiers death.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 04:44 AM
No my dear, I'm afraid you got the wrong story. And as I see you are so convinced by what they say in the media, that It'll be pointless to try to convince you by the contrary. But I'll tell you what is the true picture : US soldiers are not in the middle east in a noble mission to stop violence/terrorism and establish democracy. That's really a ridiculous story : why should they care about democracy in iraq or afghanistan. The role of US soldiers in Iraq is for strategic reasons : Fuel (petrol) for free, Control the middle-east region, protect israel's project, reduce the number of muslims and their impact in the world. These are reasons that the US really care about.
Now the violence is just maintained by the US forces in the region, just to justify the troops presence : if violence stops they will have no excuse to stay and execute their plans, so they will have to fuel the violence there.
So don't pray for the violence to stop just to let the troops go, that is incorrect and that will not happen because the US troops are provoking violence.
Why do I have a feeling that in your eyes every person who disagrees with you is "convinced" by the media. And have I argued that US soldiers are in Iraq on a noble mission ? I do not say that the war in Iraq was justified.
So from your viewpoint, US wants to reduce the number of Muslims ? Sooner or later the bulk of US troops will leave Iraq, it's not like Americans want troops to be there, nor the soldiers.
How are they fueling violence ? I hope you're not gonna say: " By making these kind of jokes to little children," cause that would just be ridiculous.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 04:47 AM
It's useless talking "morals" with atheists because they have none and they do not even know the meaning of it.
That's your point of view, a pretty crappy one at that. If you believe that atheists have no morals, perhaps I should believe that all Muslims are terrorists, is that fair enough ?

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 04:51 AM
This is nothing personal against any soldier. Even the one who subjected the children to humiliation.
The soldiers were willingly to be enlisted. Last time I heard the USA is still a democracy, no one forces them to be a soldier.
and they are in Iraq for a war. They are aware of that.
The consequence of war is death.
And as muslims we must support our brothers in Iraq and hence we wish the soldiers death.
They did enlist voluntarily, and most don't enlist because they want to kill, but because it offers good opportunities, most do it to get enough money in order to get a decent education. And once you're a soldier, you hardly have a choice where you're going to be posted.
"And as Muslims we must support our brothers in Iraq and hence we wish the soldiers death," I guess Islam isn't all that big on peace.

جوري
06-02-2010, 04:53 AM
So you think that an average grunt decides where he/she will be posted ? Soldiers do not have a choice, if they're sent into war, then there's really nothing they can do about it. You generalize way too fu*king much.
unlike with other nations there is no draft in the U.S.. they pretty much have a choice. they have a choice when they rape 14 year olds, they have a choice when they strip naked elderly men and pose them in obscene ways for pictures, they have a choice when they mock and bully young children, they have a choice when they sign their life over to satan..

and with that said we shall have to report you to the mods, use of f bombs is punishable by some infraction on this forum.. I do suggest you keep it up because the faster we get you out of here the better.. I run on zero tolerance for trash!

جوري
06-02-2010, 04:55 AM
They did enlist voluntarily, and most don't enlist because they want to kill, but because it offers good opportunities, most do it to get enough money in order to get a decent education. And once you're a soldier, you hardly have a choice where you're going to be posted.
"And as Muslims we must support our brothers in Iraq and hence we wish the soldiers death," I guess Islam isn't all that big on peace.
clearly you have no idea what 'benefits' the army offers.. I suggest you go enlist find out first hand while running to aid your fellow turds..
indeed there is a time for peace and a time for war!

all the best

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Is estonia even invaded and occupied by the USA?
What if Russia had another stalin and then invade and occupy estonia, which ravage and destroy estonia and a million estonians get killed in the process, have russian soldiers prison and torture estonians now and then, rape and kill young children, and THEN to have a bunch of russian soldiers subject YOUR children to say and perform they are homosexuals and terrorists, videotape it and put it on the web for everyone to see.
Would you still have the same response?

I guess the meaning "empathy" is lost on you.
If one day such a thing happened, I wouldn't be that mad to a couple of soldiers make fun of some kids, I would be mad for them for invading, but that's totally different. I wouldn't want a soldier to be killed because he/she made a bad joke. Like I said previously, I can respect a person for despising soldiers for invading their nation, but I'm not gonna respect a person who despises a soldier solely because that soldier made a bad joke.

And if one day Russia invaded Estonia and killed a million Estonians, then there wouldn't be that many Estonians around to say:"That was an inappropriate joke."

Muslims should feel like brothers, even if we are not the same nationality. This is sunnah.
So when our brothers are subjected to invasion, tortures and killings like what are happening in Palestina, Iraq and Afghanistan, we all share the pain.
Hence we wish the US troops to die in agonizing death!
So if one day there would be 2 massive disasters in 2 different parts of the world. One in let's say Saudi Arabia where 10000 people died and the other in Japan where a million people died, you would be more sad about the disaster in Saudi Arabia, even tho far less people died there ?

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 05:04 AM
reported retarded posts by retarded people like AinEstonia.

Vito
06-02-2010, 05:14 AM
If one day such a thing happened, I wouldn't be that mad to a couple of soldiers make fun of some kids, I would be mad for them for invading, but that's totally different. I wouldn't want a soldier to be killed because he/she made a bad joke. Like I said previously, I can respect a person for despising soldiers for invading their nation, but I'm not gonna respect a person who despises a soldier solely because that soldier made a bad joke.
Wait a minute, did you even think about what you typed? The soldier who is there invading the country is the same soldier who is there mocking the people, or in this case the kid. Does it really matter that he is making jokes? He is there invading the freaking country. He wasn't sent there on a mission to make jokes. That is enough of an excuse to hate him. Or does that make too much sense to you?

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 05:30 AM
Everyone please stop giving him attention, he likes it obviously and comes back with more ugly, sick, ill-minded posts.

جوري
06-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Everyone please stop giving him attention, he likes it obviously and comes back with more ugly, sick, ill-minded posts.
maybe he is one of the bush twin out to exonerate the sins of 'its' father?

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 07:51 AM
That's your point of view, a pretty crappy one at that. If you believe that atheists have no morals, perhaps I should believe that all Muslims are terrorists, is that fair enough ?

Actually, judging by what you have been saying here (which is plain to see), many would agree that you have extremely low moral standards, and a skewed one at that.
Meanwhile, nothing at all would indicate that muslims in this forum are terrorists. So go ahead in saying all muslims are terrorists, because it would only expose how little braincells you have been using.

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 07:55 AM
So that means death is part of their job risks, right?
What you wrote above only strengthen my arguments, did you realize that?

Islam is a peaceful religion, but Islam is also founded on justice.
Whenever a muslim is oppressed, they are obligated to fight the opression.

unlike other religions (including atheism) who talks bull about enlightments, love, give the enemy other cheek etc who in practice are much more violent, war mongering tyrants and unjust.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai-
Wait a minute, did you even think about what you typed? The soldier who is there invading the country is the same soldier who is there mocking the people, or in this case the kid. Does it really matter that he is making jokes? He is there invading the freaking country. He wasn't sent there on a mission to make jokes. That is enough of an excuse to hate him. Or does that make too much sense to you?
If you hate that soldier solely for invading your country, I'm all good with it, but if you hate the soldier solely for making a bad joke, I just find that stupid.

You don't like dissent ? Hard to believe that your definition of "ugly, sick, ill-minded" is when a person doesn't want a person harmed solely because that person made a rubbish joke.

maybe he is one of the bush twin out to exonerate the sins of 'its' father?
No, I'm not. And I don't think that the sins of your relative are your sins anyways.

Actually, judging by what you have been saying here (which is plain to see), many would agree that you have extremely low moral standards, and a skewed one at that.
Meanwhile, nothing at all would indicate that muslims in this forum are terrorists. So go ahead in saying all muslims are terrorists, because it would only expose how little braincells you have been using.
What have I said that you consider to be so immoral ?
And that's besides the point, you're generalizing again.
If you define all atheists as immoral, then wouldn't it be fair if everyone defined Muslims as terrorists ? It's the same thing, generalizing, and I would think that's bad and not reasonable.

So that means death is part of their job risks, right?
What you wrote above only strengthen my arguments, did you realize that?

Islam is a peaceful religion, but Islam is also founded on justice.
Whenever a muslim is oppressed, they are obligated to fight the opression.

unlike other religions (including atheism) who talks bull about enlightments, love, give the enemy other cheek etc who in practice are much more violent, war mongering tyrants and unjust.
Death is part of a soldier's job, and how does what I said strengthen your arguments ?
Kill as many soldiers as you want for invading a nation, but then just say that, don't say that it's reasonable to harm a person for making a bad joke.
And just so you would know, atheism isn't a religion. That reminds me of a quote:"If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color."

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 10:56 AM
What have I said that you consider to be so immoral ?
And that's besides the point, you're generalizing again.
If you define all atheists as immoral, then wouldn't it be fair if everyone defined Muslims as terrorists ? It's the same thing, generalizing, and I would think that's bad and not reasonable.
HUH?
where and when did I say you are immoral?
I think you have very poor reading comprehension, on top of difficulties in processing information.
Now, go back and read everything I wrote as responses to your posts, and this time do it s-l-o-w-l-y.

Anyway, please go ahead and call all muslims terrorists.

Death is part of a soldier's job, and how does what I said strengthen your arguments ?
Kill as many soldiers as you want for invading a nation, but then just say that, don't say that it's reasonable to harm a person for making a bad joke.
Again, do as I said in the above.
It seems you got lost somewhere in all these posts replies.

And just so you would know, atheism isn't a religion. That reminds me of a quote:"If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color."
fine, atheism is a belief, not a religion. Let amend the sentence:

unlike other beliefs (including atheism) who talks bull about enlightments, love, give the enemy other cheek etc who in practice are much more violent, war mongering tyrants and unjust.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 11:01 AM
HUH?
where and when did I say you are immoral?
I think you have very poor reading comprehension, on top of difficulties in processing information.
Now, go back and read everything I wrote as responses to your posts, and this time do it s-l-o-w-l-y.

Anyway, please go ahead and call all muslims terrorists.

Again, do as I said in the above.
It seems you got lost somewhere in all these posts replies.

fine, atheism is a belief, not a religion. Let amend the sentence:

unlike other beliefs (including atheism) who talks bull about enlightments, love, give the enemy other cheek etc who in practice are much more violent, war mongering tyrants and unjust.
Okay, you consider me to have very "low moral standards", what have I said that makes you have that kind of a view ?
And if you call atheism a belief, then call not believing in Santa Claus a belief as well ;)
And I'm not gonna call all Muslim terrorists, even if some are. I was just making an example, perhaps not the politest one, but an example nevertheless. I don't generalize, it's not reasonable.

marwen
06-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Why do I have a feeling that in your eyes every person who disagrees with you is "convinced" by the media.
No I don't say every one who disagrees with me is convinced by the media. But when you repeat the same false scenario of some media, then you are convinced by it. If you don't agree with these media, why you repeat the same ideas.

And have I argued that US soldiers are in Iraq on a noble mission ? I do not say that the war in Iraq was justified.
Ok, good to hear that, because you seemed to have the opposite viewpoint.

So from your viewpoint, US wants to reduce the number of Muslims ?
Yes. That's not a viewpoint. That's a fact.

Sooner or later the bulk of US troops will leave Iraq, it's not like Americans want troops to be there, nor the soldiers.
If these troops leave, that's because they will have no more interests in Iraq. No brother, Americans want troops to be there to serve their greed and their projects. The soldiers are the tool of the american government, may be they hesitated before going to Iraq, but they are still guilty because they are doing something wrong and they know that.

How are they fueling violence ? I hope you're not gonna say: " By making these kind of jokes to little children," cause that would just be ridiculous.
Not exactly by making jokes, but for example : by bombing whole cities, by killing children and women, by emprisoning every man, by shooting every one who has a beard, by making the different iraqi movements agianst each other. That's what's going on in iraq man, and the US government is promoting these acts to extend its presence there.
Please try to see the truth just one single time.

omar ibrahim
06-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Invaders are those who participate in an invasion and it obviously was an invasion, whether that invasion was justified or not, that's a different matter, most people tend to say "No", and I agree with that. Some soldiers are better than others, in the 2007 video where an US Apache opened fire on civilians, when the gunner heard he had wounded 2 kids, he responded by saying: " Well it's their fault for bringing kids into war," but there was a soldier on the ground who when seeing those wounded children rushed up to them and helped them, so obviously you shouldn't say that all soldiers are messed up.
A soldier making childish jokes isn't that bad, better that than shooting those kids.
get out of the country,people will live more peacefully without you.The proplem is that you think that is better than shotting the kids as it is something just bad.Dont mess up the soldier is making a joke over 1.3 b muslims in the world in an islamic country which we consider it to be invated,even though there are some good soldiers,our message to the good soldier simply is to leave any islamic country whether iraq or afganistan ...etc.

omar ibrahim
06-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Okay, you consider me to have very "low moral standards", what have I said that makes you have that kind of a view ?
And if you call atheism a belief, then call not believing in Santa Claus a belief as well ;)
And I'm not gonna call all Muslim terrorists, even if some are. I was just making an example, perhaps not the politest one, but an example nevertheless. I don't generalize, it's not reasonable.
and also the American soldiers are terrorists except for few because they are terrorizing people in ira.the brother considered atheism as a belief because atheists mostly put their trust on scientists and the theory of science.For example if you ask an atheist how this life came to exestance he or she mostly would tell you that their was a big bang and after that their was like a broton the small thing i am not sure about its name and the life start from the water and you know the evolution started this is in brief.What i am trying to say is that an atheist hold a very huge belief.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
No I don't say every one who disagrees with me is convinced by the media. But when you repeat the same false scenario of some media, then you are convinced by it. If you don't agree with these media, why you repeat the same ideas.
What ideas do I keep repeating that have been fueled by media ?

Yes. That's not a viewpoint. That's a fact.
So when US had a presence in Vietnam it was because US wanted to kill every Vietnamese ?
When US had a presence in Korea it was because US wanted to kill every Korean ?
Plus, if US wanted to kill every Muslim, why don't they have any gas chambers, it would be far more efficient than going around the street and shooting every nearby Muslim.

If these troops leave, that's because they will have no more interests in Iraq. No brother, Americans want troops to be there to serve their greed and their projects. The soldiers are the tool of the american government, may be they hesitated before going to Iraq, but they are still guilty because they are doing something wrong and they know that.
Are you saying that every single American supports the Iraq War ? What's with people and generalizing. Some Americans are greedy, others are not. Some Muslims are terrorists, others are not. Some people are bad, others are not.

Not exactly by making jokes, but for example : by bombing whole cities, by killing children and women, by emprisoning every man, by shooting every one who has a beard, by making the different iraqi movements agianst each other. That's what's going on in iraq man, and the US government is promoting these acts to extend its presence there.
Please try to see the truth just one single time.
When was the last time US bombed a major city in Iraq ? And since when has US official military policy in Iraq been to shoot civilians ?
And if US troops did kill every man with a beard, women and children, then there wouldn't be that many people left in Iraq. And I think that I read somewhere that violence in Iraq is now on the same level as it was before the invasion, could be wrong tho. So don't bite me in the ass with that statement if it's wrong.

get out of the country,people will live more peacefully without you.The proplem is that you think that is better than shotting the kids as it is something just bad.Dont mess up the soldier is making a joke over 1.3 b muslims in the world in an islamic country which we consider it to be invated,even though there are some good soldiers,our message to the good soldier simply is to leave any islamic country whether iraq or afganistan ...etc.
Me get out of what country ? Iraq ? I'm not in Iraq, neither is my nation, well besides a handful of advisors. I do think it's better to make fun of a kid than shoot a kid. And I think it's better to not make fun of a kid than it is to make fun of that kid.
Hopefully your wish of US leaving Iraq and Afghanistan will come true soon. The sooner the better, and the more peacefully the better.

and also the American soldiers are terrorists except for few because they are terrorizing people in ira.the brother considered atheism as a belief because atheists mostly put their trust on scientists and the theory of science.For example if you ask an atheist how this life came to exestance he or she mostly would tell you that their was a big bang and after that their was like a broton the small thing i am not sure about its name and the life start from the water and you know the evolution started this is in brief.What i am trying to say is that an atheist hold a very huge belief.
US soldiers do not specifically target civilians, that goes against the ROE. But I have a feeling you consider US troops to be terrorizing with their presence, as in creating fear and dislike, not specifically killing civilians tho, and you're probably right about that. No one would like to see a foreign nation's army on their soil.
Not all atheists have a good knowledge of science, but science certainly is a better tool for understanding than superstition or dogma. And I doubt that that many atheists would say with certainty the way the Universe started, simply because we do not know...yet.
Atheism itself isn't a belief, it's the opposite of a belief. I doubt that you would argue that not believing in Santa Clause is a belief as well.

omar ibrahim
06-02-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by omar ibrahim

US soldiers do not specifically target civilians, that goes against the ROE. But I have a feeling you consider US troops to be terrorizing with their presence, as in creating fear and dislike, not specifically killing civilians tho, and you're probably right about that. No one would like to see a foreign nation's army on their soil.
Not all atheists have a good knowledge of science, but science certainly is a better tool for understanding than superstition or dogma. And I doubt that that many atheists would say with certainty the way the Universe started, simply because we do not know...yet.
Atheism itself isn't a belief, it's the opposite of a belief. I doubt that you would argue that not believing in Santa Clause is a belief as well.

Atheism in my view is a belief and by the way i did not understand what you meant by saying santa clause is a belief because i am still learning English.However please do kindly visit this website you might find it interesting http://www.scienceislam.com/ ^^

omar ibrahim
06-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Are you saying that every single American supports the Iraq War ? What's with people and generalizing. Some Americans are greedy, others are not. Some Muslims are terrorists, others are not. Some people are bad, others are not.
I strongly disagree with marwan you are right in this case you can not generlize,its against logic to say that every american is with the war of iraq and i dont think he ment that,he might mean the big headed of the united states and by the way the war in iraq is also serving ISRAIL do not forget,and you know how jewish are in the united states

marwen
06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
What ideas do I keep repeating that have been fueled by media ?
I'm not to repeat all your posts here, but this is what you keep repeating :
the same media story : violence before is the same as after : WRONG.

Wouldn't it be better for you to pray that they leave Iraq as soon as possible. The violence in Iraq is now on the same level as it was before the invasion, and hopefully it will lower even more. I can't believe that instead of praying for peace in Iraq, you pray for the death of many many soldiers.
Violence Stops => troops out : WRONG.

But in most cases, when soldier kills a kid, it's not intentional. A soldier may get spooked by a sound and shoots at a target he/she doesn't clearly see, but then finds out the person he/she shot was a kid playing or something like that.
And it's not like US soldiers don't suffer, many US soldiers get PTSD ( post-traumatic stress disorder), and some of them commit suicide, to your delight, I guess.
Media stories : always the same excuses for killing civilians : WRONG.
So when US had a presence in Vietnam it was because US wanted to kill every Vietnamese ?
When US had a presence in Korea it was because US wanted to kill every Korean ?
No that's another irrelevant thing. What is the logic here ? :hmm: I don't know why US was in Vietnam (for some wrong reasons I'm sure) but does this change the fact that US is fighting muslims ?

Plus, if US wanted to kill every Muslim, why don't they have any gas chambers, it would be far more efficient than going around the street and shooting every nearby Muslim.
Another irrelevant argument. Is that the only way to kill people : gas chambers !?

I'm not saying all the american people are supporting the war. I'm saying you're just generalizing the opposite : you say Americans don't want to be in Iraq, so where come the troops in iraq from ? are they aliens? They are Americans.

When was the last time US bombed a major city in Iraq ? And since when has US official military policy in Iraq been to shoot civilians ?
And if US troops did kill every man with a beard, women and children, then there wouldn't be that many people left in Iraq. And I think that I read somewhere that violence in Iraq is now on the same level as it was before the invasion, could be wrong tho.
Add this to the list above. The same wrong story : Violence before the war was the same. I know how Iraq looked like before the war, an this violence is just started after the presence of US troops in iraq.

جوري
06-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Bottom line, who cares what this guy 'respects' or finds 'stupid' I can't believe you are justifying yourself for pages and pages to this turd who has made a complete 180 deflection from the original story, which is the disgusting, appalling and unethical behavior of these animals they sent to the very cradle of civilization, to rob the wealth of nations, destroy their monuments, rape the women, kill the men and pose them for pictures and dissolve the religion of God..

Just let him rot, when he bores of the computer he'll go back to his pork, beer and chalmydia infested wh ores!

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 03:23 PM
No that's another irrelevant thing. What is the logic here ? :hmm: I don't know why US was in Vietnam (for some wrong reasons I'm sure) but does this change the fact that US is fighting muslims ?
Yes, the people Americans are currently fighting with are Muslims, but that's not the reason why they're fighting them, if it was, then US should invade like Indonesia.
And my point with the Vietnam analogy was that just because US is at war with someone, does not mean they are to exterminate a group of people, at least not today.
And I like how you always presume US to be on the bad side :D.

Another irrelevant argument. Is that the only way to kill people : gas chambers !?
There are nearly an infinite amount of ways to kill people, my point was that if US is in Iraq and Afghanistan solely to kill Muslims, why wouldn't they have a more systematic way of doing so, there have been plenty of genocides to learn from.

I'm not saying all the american people are supporting the war. I'm saying you're just generalizing the opposite : you say Americans don't want to be in Iraq, so where come the troops in iraq from ? are they aliens? They are Americans.
I'm not generalizing the opposite, I'm not saying that there isn't a single American who supports the war in Iraq, I simply say that there are some Americans who support it, and there are those who don't. But polls do show that the war in Iraq isn't very popular.

Add this to the list above. The same wrong story : Violence before the war was the same. I know how Iraq looked like before the war, an this violence is just started after the presence of US troops in iraq.
Obviously an invasion is going to cause massive amounts of violence, that's granted.
All you can hope for is that US leaves ASAP, better that than to wish that every American soldier died.

Atheism in my view is a belief and by the way i did not understand what you meant by saying santa clause is a belief because i am still learning English.However please do kindly visit this website you might find it interesting http://www.scienceislam.com/ ^^
Why do you say that atheism is a belief ? And what I meant with the Santa Claus thing is that most people don't believe in Santa Claus, and you don't call not believing in Santa Claus a belief. Same thing with atheism, atheists don't believe in God, so it's kinda weird to call it a belief, but whatever rocks your boat.

AinEstonia
06-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Bottom line, who cares what this guy 'respects' or finds 'stupid' I can't believe you are justifying yourself for pages and pages to this turd who has made a complete 180 deflection from the original story, which is the disgusting, appalling and unethical behavior of these animals they sent to the very cradle of civilization, to rob the wealth of nations, destroy their monuments, rape the women, kill the men and pose them for pictures and dissolve the religion of God..

Just let him rot, when he bores of the computer he'll go back to his pork, beer and chalmydia infested wh ores!
You're generalizing, just because some soldiers act in an "appalling" matter does not mean every soldier does, I bet there are plenty of soldiers in Iraq right now who haven't even gotten into a firefight.
Saying that Americans are in Iraq to "rob the wealth of the nation, destroy their monuments, rape the women, kill the men and pose them for pictures and dissolve the religion of God " is a massive over statement. And technically we're all animals ;)

You said something insulting about me, so I'm gonna return a favor and say something insulting to you.

My prostitutes are your women :nervous:

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Can't you just scroll back or hit the "back" button to read again the previous conversation?

Here's from the previous posts:

Quote Originally Posted by AinEstonia View Post
Genocide is evil, a joke like this is not, just inappropriate.
And i replied:

The joke in itself is not evil (after all, they are jokes), BUT the action of the soldier is evil for a number of reasons:
- the joke victims are helpless children and they were manipulated to perform the joke for the perpretator's benefits at the expense of the children
- the action of the soldier is malicious and the nature of the joke is beyond appropriate for children
- The joke victims are citizens of the country which the soldiers invaded and occupied and whose citizens are killed, prisoned and tortured, and there is high possibility that family members of the victims killed, injured, lost their homes, etc because of the invasion that the soldier took part in.
- If the soldier is sane, there is no other way to interpret the action of the soldier other than that of trying to humiliate the children. Especially so when he put it up on the internet for the whole world to see.
The gist:
You consider the action of the soldier as only "inappropriate", in light of the full picture of the situation that I explained to you in my reply.
In my book (and I am 100% certain that all muslims share my views as well as most sane persons with good morals that the action of the soldier is at least disgusting and evil.
Hence, I was telling you the truth which you may not like: You have very low moral standards.

You may want to call that a belief if you want.
However, just in case you forgot: Some beliefs are firmly founded on sound evidence and logic, some others are based on fantasy and delusions (like atheism for example).

Oh don't worry about people misinterpreting your "example". Your words in this thread alone have exposed you for who you are.

omar ibrahim
06-02-2010, 03:37 PM
You're generalizing, just because some soldiers act in an "appalling" matter does not mean every soldier does, I bet there are plenty of soldiers in Iraq right now who haven't even gotten into a firefight.
Saying that Americans are in Iraq to "rob the wealth of the nation, destroy their monuments, rape the women, kill the men and pose them for pictures and dissolve the religion of God " is a massive over statement. And technically we're all animals ;) well in the sight of God you are like an animal or more worse than this ^^

ان هم كالانعام بل هم اضل سبيلا

You said something insulting about me, so I'm gonna return a favor and say something insulting to you.

.................................................. .........

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 03:47 PM
I'd like to call to attention here:
You have been trying to isolate the "joke" from the full reality that is happening in Iraq.
Do you know why many (and not just muslims, as evidently the US defense department is also investigating) are outraged from the soldier's "bad joke"?
They are mad not because it is a bad joke per se (as you have been trying to keep mouthing off here), but because it is the latest coward injustice done to the people already invaded, occupied, killed, tortured, prisoned, humiliated.

Evidently, you can only think in discrete manner. Is that why you became an atheist, because you cannot think in integral manner?
Either that, or you purposefully minimized the whole Iraq true situation from this incident because this destroys your perception about Iraq, which is spoon-fed by western media.

In another life, the soldier could have gone on holiday to estonia, and manipulated two estonians boys (probably your children) to do exactly the same things the iraqi boys have been duped to do, put the video clip on youtube, and no one will bat an eye. In fact, millions people will laugh with you.

And if one day Russia invaded Estonia and killed a million Estonians, then there wouldn't be that many Estonians around to say:"That was an inappropriate joke."
Actually, I did purposefully said "killed a million estonians", if you catch my drift.

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Yes, the people Americans are currently fighting with are Muslims, but that's not the reason why they're fighting them, if it was, then US should invade like Indonesia.
Ooohh.. this is just too easy for me.
Obviously, you have little knowledge about world's contemporary political history.

the US, as recent CIA declassified documents have also showed, provided intelligence aid and funds to general Suharto when he staged coup d'etat against previous president Sukarno who refused to kow tow US government and US policy.
Suharto then became a president (dictatorial in practice) for 30 years, who suppressed all kinds of Islamic activities regarded as "fundamental" (not unlike the current Husni Mubarak of Egypt). The use/wear of hijab are banned from ALL public places (my high school mates were kicked out of school for daring to wear hijabs). Thus, Indonesia was considered "friendly" by the US. In addition, the US corporations were given total freedom to exploit Indonesian natural resources (oil, gas, coal, gold, copper, timber, etc etc) and took most of the profits.
Contrast that to Iran, Iraq or Libya who limited how foreign corporations operate in their countries. Surprise surprise, those countries are branded as "evil" by the US.
Not until several strange turns of events culminated with the Asian economic crisis that the people forced Suharto to step down. And now Indonesians are more knowleadgable and Islam are flourishing here (sadly, so are western evil influences) and the country is much stronger than before.
Given the geographical nature of the country (archipelago state with over 17,000 islands), huge population (230 millions), the US would be out of their mind if they decide to attack Indonesia, even if they could do so or wanted to.

جوري
06-02-2010, 04:56 PM
A solider is a general term described of those invading Iraq and other neighboring countries indeed, thus we generalize them, as they are all there to fulfill a particular purpose! You are so smart..
Saying that Americans are in Iraq to "rob the wealth of the nation, destroy their monuments, rape the women, kill the men and pose them for pictures and dissolve the religion of God " is a massive over statement. And technically we're all animals ;)
It is a correct statement.. and only atheists are animals! '' God has created the rest of us in a dignified form'' those that haven't evolved past apes by choice are animals! so again thanks for stating the obvious about your ilk!
No, we simply state the obvious as you were an astute ape to take notice and confirm with your own testimony!
Really they sell Arabic looking blow up dolls? :haha:

M..x
06-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Hey man knock it off? Really? Get off it man..!
Oh dear, the point is, why should ANYONE be subject to something of that nature? Have some empathy.

Perhaps you should stop generalizing, and thinking that just because one soldier did something like this everyone else would as well.

Cause if you don't like when Muslims are generalized based on the actions of a handful of people, you probably shouldn't generalize as well

To be honest, if your whole country was taking over by people who have destroyed everything, killed so many people around you and also try to impose their own laws and system in a country YOU have lived in all your life, you'd really run and give him a hug wouldn't you?
You said you apparently don't feel the war was justified, so why are you trying to justify the sick actions of the solider's who are fighting that very war?
You appear as a very ignorant minded individual and I don't feel your worth the time and effort (as of this post) to reply. Your comments are baseless and I don't understand why you feel the need to even post.
Adios.

Danah
06-03-2010, 09:47 PM
إِنَّكَ لَا تُسۡمِعُ ٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰ وَلَا تُسۡمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ ٱلدُّعَآءَ إِذَا وَلَّوۡاْ مُدۡبِرِينَ (٨٠)

Verily, you cannot make the dead to hear nor can you make the deaf to hear the call (i.e. benefit them and similarly the disbelievers). when they flee, turning their backs. [27:80]

Seriously brothers and sisters, please stop wasting your time here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!