/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a Caucasian Revert to Islam based in Saudi Arabia

Anxoo
05-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Assalammualikum,

First of all would like to give my Salams to all brothers and sisters out there, I am new in this Forum and never have been in a online Forum before due to lack of interest or time or both.

I have selected the Islamic Board because from the few Threads I have read it looks quite interesting from the various perspectives and diversity it have.

I am a Spanish (from Northern Spain) which as you may know from history it ws untouched by the 7 Centuries of Islamic Spain's Al Andalus and up to now it is 99.9 % Catholic although when me and my wife which dresses based on Islamic code although without covering the face it raises lots of curiosity when we live there thus I need lots of explanation about Islam and what really is compared to what is on the main of the people due to the daily media bombardment of Islamophobia as promoted by the Israel,US, UK and lately our neighbour to the North, France.

In spite of all the critics, miss informations and mischiefs plan against the 1.65 Billion Muslims by principally the countries mentioned above so that the they can keep the Muslims divided and weak in order to take advantage of them ( as it has been since the Crusades and accelerated since 1948 when the British give Palestine to the well military trained equiped IDF and formed Israel in land stolen) I believe that here in the Gulf these nations are very generous by having millions of non Muslims working and doing business here, specially Saudi Arabia.

Well take good care and hope to be part of the Forum discussions in the future when time permiting of course.

[Personal Info Removed]
:shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Myself
05-28-2010, 07:58 AM
alhamdulillah for coming into the folds of Islam, brother. hope you (as well as all of us) enjoy our stay on this forum and gain knowledge which benefits us at present and in the future, inshaallah.

ardianto
05-28-2010, 08:15 AM
Wa Alaikum'salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum, Akhee.

Muhammad
05-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh,

Alhamdulillah that Allaah (swt) has guided you to the Truth. :)

Jazakallaahu khayran for your introduction and welcome to the forum. I hope you will have a beneficial time here Insha'Allaah and I look forward to reading your contributions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
05-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Quite a bio you provided us there. Welcome to the forum, My Brother!

جوري
06-06-2010, 06:04 AM
:welcome: aboard masha'Allah..

shuraimfan4lyf
06-06-2010, 06:10 AM
:welcome: Aboard!!

Ramadhan
06-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Walaikumsalam warrohmatullahi wabarrakatuh brother,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!
Hope it's gonna be beneficial for you and all of us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!