/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate paid survey invitation// please view for more infomation

no1_outbider
05-28-2010, 12:27 PM
AsSalamuAlaikum my beloved brothers and sisters,

I pray this finds you in the best of health and Imaan.

Anyway, I would herby like to bring a legitimate paid survey wesbite to your attention. I am cerain for many of you are aware of scam websites who make similar claims, but allow me to assure you for this website is completly spam - free,as I can relate to it from my personal experiences.

This is how it works, once you have signed up your account will be creditted with £3.00, there after you will receive survey invitations from time to time, the incentives for each survey varies on the lenght and context of the survey and is typically of £1.25/£1.50/£2.00/£3.00 etc. Once your account balance reaches £10.00 it can then be redeemed and you will receive a postal cheque.

The information that you provide during the survey and at the time of registration is kept strictly private and confidential and will not be passed to third parties who would then use your address to send you bulk postal mails, as a cause for being a member of this website.

The website is unfortunately restricted to UK residents only. Please note that they also have a freephone number which can be used for further questions and concerns in relation to surveys,redemtion,incentives etc which you will realise adds to the legitimacy of the website. Phone calls are dealt in an utmost professional and swift manner.

Should you find yourselves interested please post or PM your email address to me so that I can send you an invitation.

As an existing member who is referring friends to their pannel, I will be rewarded with £0.20 for every referral who
successfuly completes the registration and becomes a member.

So be sure to sign up :) :P

MaSalaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
no1_outbider
05-29-2010, 08:48 AM
AsSalamuAlaikum and Hello to everyone,

so isn't anyone interested in signing up for it!? It's legitimate, why dony you allow the link to be send to you and you will see for yourself.

I have actually received a £10.00 voucher, I approximatly completed 5-7 surveys.

It's briliant!

Have a look!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!