/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Templar
05-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello, my name is Templar.

This board was recommended to me by a member.

I'm interested in trying to understand about Islam and how Muslims see the world.

I suspect there are members here who are also members of another (related?) forum where my account has recently been disabled, I believe permanently, for a rule infraction the which I am technically guilty of, albeit thoughtlessly. I say technically because the intent behind my post was not that for which I received the infraction. Anyway, because of such overlap of membership I'm coming clean about it now so that it doesn't need to be brought up at a later date.
I hope I may be given the benefit of the doubt and shall endeavour not to make the same mistake here. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Salaam/Peace

Welcome to the forum .

Pl. feel free to ask any questinos u have about Islam and Muslims.

Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Peace,
Welcome to IB. Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay insha'llah. Out of curiosity, what interests a non-muslim about Islam?

ardianto
05-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Welcome to IslamicBoard forum, Templar.

:welcome:

Hm,...yes, I also a member in that forum. But I use different user name and I am not so active.

Don't be hesitate to ask any question about Islam and Muslims. Insha Allah, you will get answers, and we can discuss peacefully. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Templar
05-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Muslim Woman, Ardianto.
Thank you.

format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Peace,
Welcome to IB. Hope you have a nice and beneficial stay insha'llah. Out of curiosity, what interests a non-muslim about Islam?
Thank you, too.
I can only speak for myself. No small part of my interest stems from the fact that I don't believe in the Trinity. As for the rest, well we live in such interesting times; I think we should all do our best to understand them as best we can.

Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Templar
I can only speak for myself. No small part of my interest stems from the fact that I don't believe in the Trinity. As for the rest, well we live in such interesting times; I think we should all do our best to understand them as best we can.
Thanks for the response.

Woodrow
05-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Welcome Templar,

I believe you may have seen me on another forum. I use the name woodrowLI over there.

Pleased to have you here. Very few of the members here bite and there is only one Admin/Mod who is grouchy. Please read the FAQ's and relax enjoy and learn. You are very much welcome here as a member.

Templar
05-28-2010, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
Does this mean that you are interested in Islam in the spirit of possible reversion?
I was asked this in the other place.
The most honest answer I can give is 'He guides whom He wills'.

Templar
05-28-2010, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome Templar,

I believe you may have seen me on another forum. I use the name woodrowLI over there.

Pleased to have you here. Very few of the members here bite and there is only one Admin/Mod who is grouchy. Please read the FAQ's and relax enjoy and learn. You are very much welcome here as a member.
I have indeed. Thank you.

glo
05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome to LI, Templar. :welcome:
Make yourself at home!

PouringRain
05-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Welcome here.

aadil77
05-29-2010, 07:52 AM
welcome, its good you made it here

its a bit quiet but i'm sure you'll like the board better than the other one

Templar
05-29-2010, 09:21 AM
glo, PouringRain.
Thank you.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
welcome, its good you made it here

its a bit quiet but i'm sure you'll like the board better than the other one
Thanks aadil77.
Perhaps. I didn't dislike the other one, though. I had planned to use both.
But, I've heard there's a better planner than me...

Rabi Mansur
05-29-2010, 09:38 AM
:sl:

Welcome Templar. This is a great place to be. Insha'Allah your questions may be answered. I'm a fairly new revert but anything I can do to help I'll try and do.

Peace.

:wa:

Misz_Muslimah
05-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Templar

Templar
05-29-2010, 02:06 PM
rabimansur, Misz_Muslimah.
Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!