/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does "damm" mean?

Proud_Muslim
05-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Assalamu Alaikum People,

I am suffering from partial hair loss and I wanted to find some du'a to reverse the hair loss. So I Googled "Du'a + Hair Loss" and Google returned this link:
Code:
http://www.islam786.org/powerofdua.htm#91778240
among others....When I accessed the link, I saw 2 du'as for hair loss. However, in the instructions, it says "make damm". Could somebody please tell me what's the meaning of "damm". I have to know its meaning so that I can follow the instructions.

Jazak Allah for reading & replying

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
05-29-2010, 05:41 AM
Wa alaykum us-Salaam
its probably not best to learn Islam from google unless you can be certain who runs the websites you click.

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-29-2010, 05:55 AM
:sl:
As the sister said make sure the content on the site is authentic. Anyways 'Damm' here means reciting the du'a and breathing on the oil.

Snowflake
05-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Dam means doing ruqyah, and is the recitation of Quranic ayahs on a person, water, oil or honey.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!