/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 04:47 PM
Aslaamu` Alaaykum Wa Rahmatullaah my dear Brothers and Sisters of Islaam and Humanity :)

I made this thread because i remembered Ramadhaan and that it is almost back Alhamdulilaah yaye:statisfie and i swear that puts a smile on your face when its mentioned, for some it may seem like its still ages till Ramadhaan and for some it may not, but anyways i remember listening to a Lecture where it was mentioned the Sahaba would Prepare for Ramadhaan days/months before and just to remind y`all that we should remind ourselves also and prepare ourselves :)
Some Brothers and Sisters never make it to every Ramadhaan, we should all be prepared as if its our Final Ramadhaan, same for As Salaah etc. We should be sooo Grateful of our Lord Allaah Subhaanu Wa`Tala of what hes given us, this should put a smile on everyones face, because it really does for me, LOOK AROUND YOU, above You, Behind you and below you and see what you have that some other person may not have and say Alhamdulilaah to everything you see Indeed (hope i havent weirded out anyone) anyways. . .
The Month of Discipline is what i call it :), Where you learn to control yourself, Increase of Imaan and many other beautiful specialities of this month! (lol@ speciality , sorry couldnt think of another word to choose from, so yeah folkz)

Anyways, please share some of your wonderful experiences during Ramadhaan you have had and what you gained, and what your aim is for this Ramadhaan InshaAllaah ( I hope that make sense:hmm:)

I hope i havent sounded weird, and i hope you like this thread and benefit from it , ooh and please Post Hadeeth regarding The Prophet Sallahu Alayhi wa salam and the Companions etc about Ramadhaan please if possible InshaAllaah. . . .

So Yeah

Wa` Alaaykum Salaam Wa`Rahmatullaah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
05-28-2010, 04:50 PM
When does it start/end this year (on the Gregorian calender)?

Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Jazakiallah for this thread! I miss Ramadhaan so much masha'llah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Errrmm Im not so sure, im sure one of the members should be able to help Hopeefully

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
05-28-2010, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
From what I've read, on or around 11th of August. Generally, it depends on the moon, about ten days earlier each year.

Neelofar
05-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Wa'alaikum As-Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! =D

I was just finkin abwt Ramzaan in my head a couple of nyts ago! I cant wait for it! I'm really looking 4wad to it..My A Level exams are out 19th of August so i cnt wait to go into collij nd c evry1 nd ask how their Ramzaan's gwin! 2day was the last day of collij nd it was particulalrly emotional =( Newayz b4 i go off on a tangent =P..Ramzaan! =D i love the feeling of peace, therz jus sumin different abwt the air nd surroundings..Ramzaan radio will start too! [waayheyy! =D] All the delishh food! nd most importantly..Worship =) i hope the entire Muslim Ummah has a lovely Ramzaan and may Allah S.W.T have mercy on you and strengthen and increase ur imaan..Ameen x x

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Ameen sis. .
MashaAllaah Holidays are here wohoo :-\ LOL. . . and lloookk the sun is shining ALhamdulilaah (well here it is :-\) . .Go geeky sis x x x

I was actually thinking of Ramadhaan yesterdy nite, this thread has inspired me. . .

So yEAH:0

xsmilesx
05-28-2010, 06:53 PM
:sl:
Sorry, upon reading your thread i just wanted to share how excited i am for this ramadan!
My first ramadan with both my child (expected at the end of next month InshAllah) and my husband :statisfie ... I cannot wait! It is going to be great :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-28-2010, 07:16 PM
^MashaAllaah sis, i am really happy for you :) , I guess this is an awesome time for you and your Husband MashaAllaah . . Just smile like this smiley face---->>>>:)
;D. . . I am happy upon hearing your good news Ukhti, May you have beautiful Healthy Child ,Ameen :)

xsmilesx
05-28-2010, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^MashaAllaah sis, i am really happy for you :) , I guess this is an awesome time for you and your Husband MashaAllaah . . Just smile like this smiley face---->>>>:)
;D. . . I am happy upon hearing your good news Ukhti, May you have beautiful Healthy Child ,Ameen :)
Thank you so much!! You made me smile loads !! :D :D

IslamicRevival
05-28-2010, 10:54 PM
SubhanAllah :) This thread made me feel ecstatic and very excited. May Allah SWT grant us all the opportunity to participate in the blessed month of Ramadhan. Ameen

aadil77
05-28-2010, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
From what I've read, on or around 11th of August. Generally, it depends on the moon, about ten days earlier each year.
aw god im gonna have retakes during then :exhausted

Cabdullahi
05-28-2010, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
aw god im gonna have retakes during then :exhausted
Dont worry bro! you'll be able to do it insha'Allah just make sure you have enough pakora's the night before

Sawdah
05-28-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm extremely excited for Ramadhan this year. I was sad that it ended last year, but alhamdulillah it's now close and I pray that Allah lets us live to see this Ramadhan inshaAllah.:)

Some will complain about the fact that it's in August, and that it's going to be hot, but what does that matter? It's coming and this blessed month only comes once a year so let's benefit from this Ramadhan iA!:]

Mohamed_Sadiq
05-29-2010, 12:08 AM
The blest month is round the corner. Plus its in the summer and it will be hard for those that can't stop exercising during the summer but the holidays will be a distraction so it might make it look easy but we will see insha allah. It will be hard!!!!!

shuraimfan4lyf
05-29-2010, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Dont worry bro! you'll be able to do it insha'Allah just make sure you have enough pakora's the night before
LOL, I dont think eating pakoras night before exam is going to help :p..you might have to go to the lavatory few times probably..

Anyways, InshaAllah Ramadan will either start on 11th August or 12th for USA...I cannot wait..May Allah make us witness Ramadaan this year and many more Ramadans to come. May Allah make us steadfast on the path of rigtheousness even after the sad departure of Ramadan. Ameen Ya Rabb

I cannot wait for taraweeh in Makkah and Madinah..the call all of us love "Salaatul Qiyami Ataabakumullah"

Wa Salamu Alaykum.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 08:17 AM
^Jazakallahu Khayr all for your wonderful comments, reading them makes you even more happy, and sorry for Brother Aadill who has exams right? or im wrong. . May Allaah make it easy for all the Brothers and Sisters who have exams at that time Ameen. . .
Ameen to al the Wonderful Duas.

Anyways I iz really excited for the month also , coz its awesome and awesome. . .Yes it was really upsetting when its over, When it ends, there is really this feeling like almost someone is letting you go and makes you cry lol happens for meself .sooo yeahhh. .

Misz_Muslimah
05-29-2010, 08:42 PM
What exactly can we do to prepare for Ramadan?
Jazaakalahu khayr..

:wa:

M.B
05-30-2010, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Jazaakalahu khayr..

Fast on mondays and thursdays etc.

:w:

marwen
05-30-2010, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Jazaakalahu khayr..

we should also renew our tawba to start Ramadhan as pure as possible and get the maximum benefit. We need also make a plan of good things to do in Ramadhan (visit old relatives for example, or help poor people, etc.)

★ηαѕιнα★
05-30-2010, 04:40 PM
A PLAN OF GOOD THINGS :D

Bismillaahi Rahmaani Rahiem,

Asalamu 'alaikoem warahmatullaahi wabarakatouh wa maghfiratuh,

A few tips to get the best out of Ramadaan:

Free your time:
A. Cellphone: Try to chat as little as possible by phone. When you are used to chat a lot with friends, try to decrease this. Let them know about the importance of this month en tell them that you want to dedicate this month to ‘Ibaada, to get the best reward.
B. Cooking: Try to cook something simple during this month Ramadaan, because this month is the month of ‘Ibaada and Quraan, not the month of food. Some men want their wives to cook lot’s of different meals, causing them to stand in the kitchen all day. If it’s really necessary, try to listen to Quraan while you’re busy in the kitchen or keep your tongue wet with Dhikr Allah.
C. Shopping: Try not to shop a lot during Ramadaan and try to get everything done before this holy month. Make a list of everything you want to buy before Ramadaan starts, enough for one month, so you can buy everything in one time.
Important: Try to do shopping for al ‘Eid NOW, so you don’t have to do any at the end of Ramadaan. The last ten days of Ramadaan, when we have to do more ‘Ibaada and good deeds, lot’s of Muslims are very busy shopping for ‘Eid and their children. Try to avoid this.
D. Sleeping: Try to sleep as less as possible during this month. Again, this is the month of ‘Ibaada and doing good deeds. So try to sleep less than you normally do. It’s just one month and after that you can go back to your normal routine.
E. Computer and Internet: This is an important point. Lot’s of people spend a lot of time on the internet. Try to decrease this and take care of only the necessary things. Therefore you won’t be distracted from doing good deeds during this blessed month.

Now we have freed our time and have to use it for ‘Ibaada.

1. Fard: Perform the obligated prayers on the right times with Khushoo’. Make yourself ready as soon as it’s time to perform the prayer. Ask Allah to give you Khushoo’ and try to escape from al the bad thoughts in your head. Remember that you are standing before your Lord, the Almighty.
2. Sunnah: Perform as much voluntary prayers as possible this month. Try to pray all twelve Sunnah prayers or try to even increase them. The Prophet, may peace be upon him, has said: “Those who pray four Rakaat before Dhuhr and four after, Allah will make the fire Haraam for them. “ (Ibn Maajah)
He, may peace be upon him, also said: “May Allah have mercy with those who pray four raka’aat before ‘Asr. “ (At-Tirmidhi)
Try to also pray Salaat Ad-Duha and increase the raka’aat of this prayer.
3. Quraan: Ramadaan is the month of the Quraan. Try to read Quraan as much as you can. As soon as you have time, take the Quraan, read it and think about the Ayaat. Take a Quraan a long with you to work or school and read as soon as you have time for it, for example during breaks. Read it with full attention and reflect on the Ayaat. Read slowly and think about the meaning of the Verses of Allah, read the translation and the Tafseer.
4. Taraweeh and Qiyaam al-Layl: Pray the taraweeh in the mosque and pray it with full attention.
5. Tahajjud: Try to wake up a bit earlier to pray two raka’aat and to perform du’aa. This is the best time for performing du’aa and the acceptance of it by Allah.
6. Du’aa: Perform as much du’aa as possible, because the du’aa of one who fasts will be granted insha Allah. Try to focus on Ad’iya every day en keep repeating them during the day on times when the du’aa will be accepted. Ask Allah to give you Ikhlaas and Khushoo’ and ask Him to let you witness Laylatul Qadr. Make du’aa for the whole Ummah.
7. Dhikr: Perform a lot of Dhikr and keep your tongue wet with it. Think about the meaning of it and the reward you will receive.
8. Charity: Try to give as much charity as possible, because the reward will be bigger in Ramadaan. Give food to the poor and needy and help those who are in need. Because the Prophet, may peace be upon him, was the most generous and even more in Ramadaan.
9. Last ten days: Double the ‘Ibaada and good deeds in the last ten days of Ramadaan. Sleep less and perform more ‘Ibaada. Pray as much as you can and perform a lot of du’aa.

Make this Ramadaan the best ever and different from previous years!!!!!

Misz_Muslimah
05-30-2010, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B

Fast on mondays and thursdays etc.

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
we should also renew our tawba to start Ramadhan as pure as possible and get the maximum benefit. We need also make a plan of good things to do in Ramadhan (visit old relatives for example, or help poor people, etc.)
Jazaakalahu khayran ..

format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
A PLAN OF GOOD THINGS :D

Bismillaahi Rahmaani Rahiem,

Asalamu 'alaikoem warahmatullaahi wabarakatouh wa maghfiratuh,

A few tips to get the best out of Ramadaan:

Free your time:
A. Cellphone: Try to chat as little as possible by phone. When you are used to chat a lot with friends, try to decrease this. Let them know about the importance of this month en tell them that you want to dedicate this month to ‘Ibaada, to get the best reward.
B. Cooking: Try to cook something simple during this month Ramadaan, because this month is the month of ‘Ibaada and Quraan, not the month of food. Some men want their wives to cook lot’s of different meals, causing them to stand in the kitchen all day. If it’s really necessary, try to listen to Quraan while you’re busy in the kitchen or keep your tongue wet with Dhikr Allah.
C. Shopping: Try not to shop a lot during Ramadaan and try to get everything done before this holy month. Make a list of everything you want to buy before Ramadaan starts, enough for one month, so you can buy everything in one time.
Important: Try to do shopping for al ‘Eid NOW, so you don’t have to do any at the end of Ramadaan. The last ten days of Ramadaan, when we have to do more ‘Ibaada and good deeds, lot’s of Muslims are very busy shopping for ‘Eid and their children. Try to avoid this.
D. Sleeping: Try to sleep as less as possible during this month. Again, this is the month of ‘Ibaada and doing good deeds. So try to sleep less than you normally do. It’s just one month and after that you can go back to your normal routine.
E. Computer and Internet: This is an important point. Lot’s of people spend a lot of time on the internet. Try to decrease this and take care of only the necessary things. Therefore you won’t be distracted from doing good deeds during this blessed month.

Now we have freed our time and have to use it for ‘Ibaada.

1. Fard: Perform the obligated prayers on the right times with Khushoo’. Make yourself ready as soon as it’s time to perform the prayer. Ask Allah to give you Khushoo’ and try to escape from al the bad thoughts in your head. Remember that you are standing before your Lord, the Almighty.
2. Sunnah: Perform as much voluntary prayers as possible this month. Try to pray all twelve Sunnah prayers or try to even increase them. The Prophet, may peace be upon him, has said: “Those who pray four Rakaat before Dhuhr and four after, Allah will make the fire Haraam for them. “ (Ibn Maajah)
He, may peace be upon him, also said: “May Allah have mercy with those who pray four raka’aat before ‘Asr. “ (At-Tirmidhi)
Try to also pray Salaat Ad-Duha and increase the raka’aat of this prayer.
3. Quraan: Ramadaan is the month of the Quraan. Try to read Quraan as much as you can. As soon as you have time, take the Quraan, read it and think about the Ayaat. Take a Quraan a long with you to work or school and read as soon as you have time for it, for example during breaks. Read it with full attention and reflect on the Ayaat. Read slowly and think about the meaning of the Verses of Allah, read the translation and the Tafseer.
4. Taraweeh and Qiyaam al-Layl: Pray the taraweeh in the mosque and pray it with full attention.
5. Tahajjud: Try to wake up a bit earlier to pray two raka’aat and to perform du’aa. This is the best time for performing du’aa and the acceptance of it by Allah.
6. Du’aa: Perform as much du’aa as possible, because the du’aa of one who fasts will be granted insha Allah. Try to focus on Ad’iya every day en keep repeating them during the day on times when the du’aa will be accepted. Ask Allah to give you Ikhlaas and Khushoo’ and ask Him to let you witness Laylatul Qadr. Make du’aa for the whole Ummah.
7. Dhikr: Perform a lot of Dhikr and keep your tongue wet with it. Think about the meaning of it and the reward you will receive.
8. Charity: Try to give as much charity as possible, because the reward will be bigger in Ramadaan. Give food to the poor and needy and help those who are in need. Because the Prophet, may peace be upon him, was the most generous and even more in Ramadaan.
9. Last ten days: Double the ‘Ibaada and good deeds in the last ten days of Ramadaan. Sleep less and perform more ‘Ibaada. Pray as much as you can and perform a lot of du’aa.

Make this Ramadaan the best ever and different from previous years!!!!!
May Allah reward u for posting this..Jazaakalahu khayr :)

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 04:54 PM
:salamext: Great advices regarding preparing for Ramadan. MashaAllah. JazakAllah khair. Also, mentally prepare yourself by thinking What I am going to do in Ramadan? and How I am going to stay on the right path after Ramadan leaves?

Hamza Asadullah
05-30-2010, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Aslaamu` Alaaykum Wa Rahmatullaah my dear Brothers and Sisters of Islaam and Humanity :)

I made this thread because i remembered Ramadhaan and that it is almost back Alhamdulilaah yaye:statisfie and i swear that puts a smile on your face when its mentioned, for some it may seem like its still ages till Ramadhaan and for some it may not, but anyways i remember listening to a Lecture where it was mentioned the Sahaba would Prepare for Ramadhaan days/months before and just to remind y`all that we should remind ourselves also and prepare ourselves :)
Some Brothers and Sisters never make it to every Ramadhaan, we should all be prepared as if its our Final Ramadhaan, same for As Salaah etc. We should be sooo Grateful of our Lord Allaah Subhaanu Wa`Tala of what hes given us, this should put a smile on everyones face, because it really does for me, LOOK AROUND YOU, above You, Behind you and below you and see what you have that some other person may not have and say Alhamdulilaah to everything you see Indeed (hope i havent weirded out anyone) anyways. . .
The Month of Discipline is what i call it :), Where you learn to control yourself, Increase of Imaan and many other beautiful specialities of this month! (lol@ speciality , sorry couldnt think of another word to choose from, so yeah folkz)

Anyways, please share some of your wonderful experiences during Ramadhaan you have had and what you gained, and what your aim is for this Ramadhaan InshaAllaah ( I hope that make sense:hmm:)

I hope i havent sounded weird, and i hope you like this thread and benefit from it , ooh and please Post Hadeeth regarding The Prophet Sallahu Alayhi wa salam and the Companions etc about Ramadhaan please if possible InshaAllaah. . . .

So Yeah

Wa` Alaaykum Salaam Wa`Rahmatullaah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Subhanallah what a blessed time Ramadhan is and how much it is missed when it is gone. I am sure a lot of us get the Ramadhan blues when it is gone but the opportunity for us to make the best of this month has arrives once again and we should prepare for it beforehand. The salaf prepared for Ramadhan at least 6 months in advanced but now Ramadhan is around the corner and have any of us prepared for it at all?

It is a big deception to think that as soon as Ramadhan comes that we can blow the duct of the Qur'an and complete it several times and do ibadah constantly. It does not work like that, we have to prepare for Ramadhan now and increase our recitation of the Qur'an and increase our nafil salaah aswell as dhikrullah and learning about Islam and implementing what we learn and conveying it to others.

We should give dawah to our family and close friends using wisdon tact and in a beautiful manner and we should try our best to refrain from swearing, backbiting, slander, gossip and protect our tongue and eyes from evil. Now is the time to prepare and when Ramadhan comes then we will be better prepared for it inshallah.

May Allah make this ramadhan a means of great blessings and rewards for us and may he give us the ability to make the best use of it and not waste it and may Allah help us to prepare for it now. Ameen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Ameen MashaAllaah awesom Advices by all Brothers and Sisters. . .

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Alhamdulilaah the days are getting closer and closer! :)

Yayee

Sawdah
06-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Is it too early for a countdown? :X

I'm really excited. I hope we all make it to this Ramadhan inshaAllah!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 09:44 PM
^ InshaAllaah sis,
but still its exciting , cant wait :)

kite runner
06-19-2010, 09:46 PM
This will be my first Ramadhaan, I am excited but I think it will be hard.

Al Qabayli
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kite runner
This will be my first Ramadhaan, I am excited but I think it will be hard.
as-salamu `alayka akhee !

mashaAllah !!
Don't worry I'm sure that it will be easy for you.

kite runner
06-19-2010, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Qabayli
as-salamu `alayka akhee !

mashaAllah !!
Don't worry I'm sure that it will be easy for you.
insha'allah it will be

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 10:17 PM
MashaAllaah. . .

May Allaah make it easy for you Sister.Ameen :)

Sawdah
06-19-2010, 10:21 PM
^Ameen.

Btw everyone, I found a very nice article on Ramadhan. Please read!

http://www.theramadanblog.blogspot.com/

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-19-2010, 10:26 PM
^Jazakallahu khayr for sharing sis

Misz_Muslimah
07-11-2010, 04:22 PM
:bump1:

format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
^Ameen.

Btw everyone, I found a very nice article on Ramadhan. Please read!

http://www.theramadanblog.blogspot.com/
Subhanallah very beneficial.. Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing sis :)

Sawdah
07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Wa Iyakki. ^_^

Btw, there's only 30 days left 'til Ramadhan! :statisfie

Abdul Wahid
07-11-2010, 04:43 PM

Its been a while since I last posted. Noticed that a few good members have left or been banned. imsad

Alhumdulillah Ramadhan is close by. I can't wait InshaALLAH. Spend this beautiful month in Saudi and perform Umrah. InshaALLAH everything goes to plan. Having a few problems at the moment.

Misz_Muslimah
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Wa Iyakki. ^_^

Btw, there's only 30 days left 'til Ramadhan! :statisfie
Alhamdulilah..cant wait :)

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 08:45 AM
27 Days to go ! Can't wait Insha'Allah! :)

Misz_Muslimah
07-24-2010, 11:43 AM
18 days to go inshallah!

islamweb20
07-25-2010, 02:48 AM
83 Contestants Already IN
For Ramadan Qur'an Contest 2010.
Register Yourself Now for FREE.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
^Masha`Allaah. . . . .

Haya emaan
07-26-2010, 04:51 PM
wanna be back home soon so that i can be well prepared for Ramadan... cant wait

MysticRiver
07-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Inchallah, Ramadhan will find us in good health so we'll be able physically to worship Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

Okay, i know its a looooooooong way to go till the blessed month, but do you think we should start preparing now?

I heard in a lecture, the sahabah would prepare many many months before Ramadhaan for Ramadhaan and i know many of you are aware of this already.

Thinking about the month excites me. We should start now and try do more of what we would do during Ramadhaan, now, if we are able to insha'Allaah.

Little_Lion
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I'm preparing already. This is the first year I will be celebrating it, insha'Allah, and there's a lot for me to learn!

Could someone please link the traditional breakdown for reading the Qur'an over Ramadan? Whenever I search for it I seem to only find the Qur'an broken down into daily pamphlets for sale, rather than a list of what is read each night.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2011, 10:01 PM
^Do you mean the whole Qur'aan? Apologies i dont understand :-\

Little_Lion
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Pearl: yes, it is my understanding (may I be forgiven if I am wrong) that it is good to read the entirety of the Qur'an over Ramadan. I also understand that there is a breakdown of how best to do it over this period . . . am I mistaken?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
^Yes you are correct, it is good to try and read the entire Qur'aan within the whole month. I think you mean reading the Qur'aan by sections? Like Juz, chapters. I apologise i am bad at explaining, i hope someone can make it clearer.

check this out : http://www.quranflash.com/en/quranflash.html

It was posted in an old thread of a sisters on this forum :-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Bump! ...:-\

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum

We have still time to prepare for the month to arrive and insha'Allaah that we are able to take part in the month.

Also preparing early reminds me of brother Hamza's post on this thread..

In this case we have like 1 more month before August..

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, Subhanallah what a blessed time Ramadhan is and how much it is missed when it is gone. I am sure a lot of us get the Ramadhan blues when it is gone but the opportunity for us to make the best of this month has arrives once again and we should prepare for it beforehand. The salaf prepared for Ramadhan at least 6 months in advanced but now Ramadhan is around the corner and have any of us prepared for it at all?
.. peace ..

Haya emaan
06-04-2011, 03:29 PM
The salaf prepared for Ramadhan at least 6 months in advanced
and we have not even 2 months left to prepare....

Sawdah
07-02-2011, 01:03 PM
:sl: everyone,

I hope everyone's preparation for Ramadhan 1432 is going well, inshaAllah. I found this interesting Ramadhan checklist that maybe some of you might be interested in using.

http://www.haqislam.org/ramadan-checklist/

There's only a month left, subhanAllah. May Allah swt let us prepare well for this Ramadhan and let us reach this blessed month too, ameen.

Misz_Muslimah
07-02-2011, 09:15 PM
^ Wa alaykum salam,
Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing sis..just wt i needed :)

Amin motiwala
07-03-2011, 09:35 AM
I will be on tableegh this ramadan pleasee do pray for mee !!

Who Am I?
07-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Forgive my ignorance here, but what is tableegh?

SFatima
07-03-2011, 08:02 PM
tableegh is something close to proselytism, people form groups and travel outside their areas to go to areas where there is lack of knowledge of Islam. tableegh also is called dawah (invitation to islam) nothing forceful, just going in masjids and telling hadiths or concepts of Islam to all people who are there to listen.

Who Am I?
07-04-2011, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
tableegh is something close to proselytism, people form groups and travel outside their areas to go to areas where there is lack of knowledge of Islam. tableegh also is called dawah (invitation to islam) nothing forceful, just going in masjids and telling hadiths or concepts of Islam to all people who are there to listen.
Ah, OK. I think some of those dudes came through my town last week. I talked to one brother for about an hour after Ishaa prayer one night.

Next time they come around I might go with them for a while. I think it would be a good learning experience.

Tyrion
07-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Here's an article I stumbled across that talks about how we can/should use this month as preparation for Ramadan. :p:

SFatima
07-04-2011, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Ah, OK. I think some of those dudes came through my town last week. I talked to one brother for about an hour after Ishaa prayer one night.

Next time they come around I might go with them for a while. I think it would be a good learning experience.
Very refreshing indeed, it is a very good experience, and it is highly recommended in Islam, because attending it not only refreshes your eeman, it increases it exponentially, and you want to keep on going to dawah again and again. ( it is just like, umm a very happy eeman ( faith) feeling : D)

In fact the prophet Muhammad :arabic5: said that "The vacation for my ummah will be dawah" i.e they will go travel around places, and they will take the message of islam ( peace) with them. So no vacation like spending kazillions on expensive beach resorts /spas and what not, its about visiting places, enjoying the scenery made by Allah swt, and also benefitting the people of that place by gently inviting them towards Islam. ('cause we'll be having endless vacation of our own choice in jannah InshAllah ameen, if we get to do our assigned task in this world with dignity and sincerity IA)

Who Am I?
07-04-2011, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
Very refreshing indeed, it is a very good experience, and it is highly recommended in Islam, because attending it not only refreshes your eeman, it increases it exponentially, and you want to keep on going to dawah again and again. ( it is just like, umm a very happy eeman ( faith) feeling : D)

In fact the prophet Muhammad :arabic5: said that "The vacation for my ummah will be dawah" i.e they will go travel around places, and they will take the message of islam ( peace) with them. So no vacation like spending kazillions on expensive beach resorts /spas and what not, its about visiting places, enjoying the scenery made by Allah swt, and also benefitting the people of that place by gently inviting them towards Islam. ('cause we'll be having endless vacation of our own choice in jannah InshAllah ameen, if we get to do our assigned task in this world with dignity and sincerity IA)
Yeah, that sounds good to me. Travel a bit, and learn at the same time. That's a pretty good deal.

piXie
07-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Fasting will be hard in the summer, atleast 19 hours long. But, with every difficulty comes ease. Searching for Laylatul Qadr will be easier insha' Allaah as the nights will be very short. :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Bump!

subhaan'Allaah ramadhaan is almost here, what a great feeling!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!