/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Important Dua Request

Beardo
05-28-2010, 06:02 PM
:sl:

As most of you should already know, Jannah Network will be having a booth at the RIS (RevivingtheIslamicSpirit.com for more info) Convention this weekend. We've spent quite a bit of money on this project and I humbly request, on behalf of the Jannah Network, that you make dua for its success. I don't want it to go to waste insha-Allah.

I thought it's relevant to put this thread here since IslamicBoard.com is going to be on the brochure etc as well. IslamicBoard.com IS basically the entire Jannah Network. :p

So yeah, please make dua for its success this weekend! I'm a little anxious, nervous, worried, etc lol. But Insha-Allah it'll be good! Just need your duas. :)

They say the quickest dua to be accepted is the dua by the absent person for the absent person. So make dua privately, but also post your duas below so it'll be a motivation for those who'll be sitting at the booth/stall.

Jazakumullahu Khair!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
05-28-2010, 06:06 PM
:wa:
May Allah (swt) make this event successful and beneficial for all .:statisfie

Ameen!

Beardo
05-28-2010, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
:wa:
May Allah (swt) make this event successful and beneficial for all .:statisfie

Ameen!
AMEEN! Jazakumullahu Khair VERY much! I really appreciate it, really I do.

tango92
05-28-2010, 06:21 PM
May Allah cause the sucess of this event to be so great as to inspire future events. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
05-28-2010, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
May Allah cause the sucess of this event to be so great as to inspire future events. Ameen
AMEEN! Insha-Allah!! Jazakumullahu Khair bhaijaan! Really appreciate the duas.

This is a start. The way I purchased the material etc (banners, brochures, etc) are such that they are reusable. I'm keeping doors open for future events insha-Allah. Who knows? Allah Kareem!

Woodrow
05-28-2010, 06:31 PM

May Allaah(swt) bestow his gifts and mercy upon this event allowing it to be successful and provide for Jannah network to spread knowledge of Islam. May all the du'as already said and those yet to be said be granted. Ameen

Beardo
05-28-2010, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

May Allaah(swt) bestow his gifts and mercy upon this event allowing it to be successful and provide for Jannah network to spread knowledge of Islam. May all the du'as already said and those yet to be said be granted. Ameen
Ameen Ameen Ameen!

While on that note, you guys may expect some big things from LabbaykAcademy.com right after summer expires. We've got some interesting plans going on for that insha-Allah.

Excitement is tingling all over!

xsmilesx
05-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately, i am not very good with words lol. I shall InshAllah make dua for you and your event to be a success.

Beardo
05-28-2010, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xsmilesx
Unfortunately, i am not very good with words lol. I shall InshAllah make dua for you and your event to be a success.
lol. It's the thought that counts insha-Allah. Jazakumullahu Khair. :D

Beardo
05-29-2010, 03:29 AM
Went to setup the table Alhamdulillah. Came back home just right now and I'm pumped alhamdulillah. Met the booths around me and they're equally excited. It's the Network's first appearance so I suppose I'm even more tingly. Duas requested still though.

Misz_Muslimah
05-29-2010, 11:48 AM
May Allah (swt) make this event successful and may everything go according to plan..
Ameen to all the other duas

Asiyah3
05-29-2010, 12:52 PM
^^^Ameen....

Sawdah
05-29-2010, 01:49 PM
May Allah make this event truely successful and may Allah let all of those who visit the booth benefit from what JN has got to present to them. Ameen.
And ameen to the other duas mentioned above.

Muslim Woman
05-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Salaam

may Allah make it easy and benifical and accept your deed to be allowed to enter Jannat , Ameen.

Beardo
05-29-2010, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
May Allah (swt) make this event successful and may everything go according to plan..
Ameen to all the other duas
ameen!
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
^^^Ameen....
Thumma Ameen!
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
May Allah make this event truely successful and may Allah let all of those who visit the booth benefit from what JN has got to present to them. Ameen.
And ameen to the other duas mentioned above.
Ameen!
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam

may Allah make it easy and benifical and accept your deed to be allowed to enter Jannat , Ameen.
Ameen!!

Jazakumullahu Khair to you all! It starts today insha-Allah. Set up the booth yesterday.

Misz_Muslimah
05-29-2010, 02:49 PM
^ Wa iyaak..inshallah everyhting will go well..

Beardo
05-29-2010, 03:55 PM
^ Inshallah I'll leave the house in 40 minutes or so... So excitedddd. ugghhh. I have extreme butterflies right now. Duas requested, ya'll!

shuraimfan4lyf
05-29-2010, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
^ Inshallah I'll leave the house in 40 minutes or so... So excitedddd. ugghhh. I have extreme butterflies right now. Duas requested, ya'll!
LOL..ahh its like you are flying for first time :p

Ameen Thumma Ameen to all the duas..may Allah accept your deed and encourage others to run to the path of rigtheousness...may Allah send crowds and crowds to your booth and make them bother you with questions..AAameen

Misz_Muslimah
05-29-2010, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
may Allah accept your deed and encourage others to run to the path of rigtheousness...may Allah send crowds and crowds to your booth and make them bother you with questions..AAameen
Ameen ..

Life_Is_Short
05-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Be sure to give us a detailed analysis of how it went, Insh'Allah

We're just as excited as you.:smile:

Beardo
05-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Today, Maher Zain and Native Deen will be performing. I'm expecting the peak of the crowds. Insha-Allah it'll be a good promotion for the Jannah Network!

Misz_Muslimah
05-30-2010, 03:27 PM
^ Inshallah it will be..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!