/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ Toddler who smokes 2 packs a day ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 09:26 AM
Aslaamu Alaaykum..
I just found this Vid, and i dont know what to say but SubhaanAllaah. . .
The kid acts likes hes old for his age the way he smokes, what do you guys think?

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Watch this : http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/...-day/1j4a0e3qv
When you have watched it your face will be like this smiley--->>>:-\

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
05-29-2010, 12:40 PM
He is AR, a toddler from Musi Banyuasin, South Sumatra province, Indonesia.

Unfortunately, at least there are 6 similar cases in Indonesia.

Woodrow
05-29-2010, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
He is AR, a toddler from Musi Banyuasin, South Sumatra province, Indonesia.

Unfortunately, at least there are 6 similar cases in Indonesia.
Sad, very sad. even sadder it is a sight I have seen too many times in my lifetime. I remember when I was a kid in the 1940s it was very common to see very small children smoking. When I was about 5 and just starting kindergarten nearly all of us were smokers. Fortunately laws governing tobacco age started being passed in about the 1960s. But I remember when cigarette companies gave out free samples on the street to any kid old enough to hold them.

Then ignorance may have been a valid excuse, but today very few people do not know about the danger and health hazards of cigarettes.

May Allaah(swt) save that child before he has to pay the same price I am now paying for having had been a life long smoker.

Asiyah3
05-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I saw it on the news here too. What kind of a father does that!.. Actually the mother is equally responsible. Truly sad, Subhaan-Allah, I felt like strangling the parents after watching it.

May Allah protect these innocent children from falling victims to such heartless people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
05-29-2010, 01:20 PM
he's gonna die soon, he's two years old and weighs 25kg he must have alot of tar in him

Snowflake
05-29-2010, 01:48 PM
:ooh: SubhanAllah. I never would've believed it if I didn't see the vid. I thought it was about passive smoking. Sad!

glo
05-29-2010, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
:ooh: SubhanAllah. I never would've believed it if I didn't see the vid. I thought it was about passive smoking. Sad!
Same here. I am shocked by what I have seen there ...

IslamicRevival
05-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Sickening. Kinda sums up the world we are living in at present.

-Fallen Angel-
05-29-2010, 02:50 PM
I seem to believe that he's a midget... i dunno :hmm:

Cabdullahi
05-29-2010, 02:53 PM
im not watching it!

ardianto
05-29-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.timesnewsline.com/news/2-...er-1274987087/

Now Ardi Rizal is in therapy in Jakarta. He has meet Mr.Seto Mulyadi, chairman of Indonesia's Child Protection Commission, who also famous psychologist for children.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2010, 03:27 PM
How disturbing. It's kinda creepy seeing it in a disturbing way...:/

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 04:45 PM
^ Lol me too, at first i was trynaa see if it was photoshopped/edited or whatever you call it these days :-\, in my days it was called making the vid look like what it really isnt :-\, i guess those days are left far behind , TOOOO far behind :-\

So yeah

Güven
05-29-2010, 04:49 PM
what the hell did I just watch!?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
^ LOL a kid smocking! :-\ LOL *giggles* LOL your comment just made me lafff LOL
Okay sorry i shall zip it!

:(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 04:50 PM
Edit: I meant Smoking* Darnn it :-\

cat eyes
05-29-2010, 04:55 PM
he will probably be dead by the time hes 17 if he continues to smoke of course but i guess those people are ignorant and they dont see anything wrong in it. ive seen a vid of an afgan woman giiving hash to her young daughter to smoke so none of this really surprises me anymore. they do not know the dangers of it. no education

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-29-2010, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
^ Lol me too, at first i was trynaa see if it was photoshopped/edited or whatever you call it these days :-\, in my days it was called making the vid look like what it really isnt :-\, i guess those days are left far behind , TOOOO far behind :-\

So yeah
LOL ur sucha geek hahaha. "In my days"...hahaha. waeva dude but yes subhanAllah so messed up :S

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 07:35 PM
^Dont you "whatever dude" me in your posh lil "These days" accent! In my days , we didnt call each other dude! sheesh these youngsters these days and their Lingos :-\
So whatever ur self :-\ . . ."talk to the hand"

So yeah!

Abdul Wahid
05-30-2010, 04:32 AM
This is a shocking video.

Apparently this baby feels dizzy or sick if he doesn't get a cigarette. Also gets angry if he doesn't get his cigarette.

Anyone would think his parents are kids and he is the adult. Ridiculous.

جوري
05-30-2010, 05:38 AM
nothing shocks me anymore..

I read this a few weeks ago and was just crushed

6-Year-Old Commits Suicide, Medical Examiner Says

Updated: 52 days 19 hours ago

David Knowles Writer
AOL News
(April 6) -- The death of a 6-year-old Oregon girl sent to her room after exchanging cross words with her mother has been classified as a suicide by a state medical examiner.

After her mother told her to go to her room, Samantha Kuberski, a first-grader in McMinnville, Ore., crawled into an unused crib, tied one end of a belt around her neck, the other on a bar of the crib, and hanged herself, according to reports.

The incident happened on Dec. 2, days shy of the girl's 7th birthday, making her the youngest person in Oregon history to have committed suicide.

But McMinnville police investigating Samantha's death are not convinced that the girl understood the consequences of her actions. They are challenging the classification of suicide. Samantha's death, they argue, was the result of an accident.

"The disagreement is a little more philosophical than it is material to the case," McMinnville police Capt. Dennis Marks told KGW News in Portland. "It's not that we disagree with the mechanics of what happened. It's the finding that a 6-year-old could form that kind of intent."

Dr. Clifford Nelson, Oregon's deputy medical examiner, made the suicide determination based on a variety of factors, including interviews with the grief-stricken family. And Dr. Karen Gunson, the chief medical examiner for the state, said that investigators learned that the girl's parents had warned all of their children of the dangers of playing with belts around their necks.

"Statements were made by the girl that indicated she was going to kill herself," Gunson told KGW News. "She had the means and she realized that if she put something around her neck that was dangerous and could cause death -- because her parents had told her that. My contention is that shows intent."

Samantha threatened to kill herself as she was sent to her room, according to her family.

Citing a respect for privacy for the family, Brad Berry, the district attorney in Yamhill County, has refused to release police records of Samantha's death to the press. He said that no criminal charges have been filed.
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...-says/19428962

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2010, 08:54 AM
^SubhaanAllaah :(

Ummu Sufyaan
05-30-2010, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
nothing shocks me anymore..

I read this a few weeks ago and was just crushed

[...]
it would be interesting to see the background into that. to me a 6 yr old having that capability-well i just cant help but wonder what the cause of it was. i know it doesn't mention anything about the family (eg if she had a tough upbringing, parents arguing etc), but me suspects too much tv or too much of an unhealthy environment where she was exposed to seeing this kind of thing, possibly had something to do with it.
either that, or perhaps a mental disorder may have been the cause.

may allah rest and have mercy on her soul.

جوري
05-30-2010, 03:20 PM
can't imagine a first grader being this crossed with her mother to kill herself.. imagine her poor mom.. sometimes when my niece cries so much she can't breathe she has us all on edge.. children have no idea what their parents go through to have them.. and how much they love them.. and it is sad when the end is this tragic.. May Allah swt yer7mha.. she is still a baby..

:w:

Woodrow
05-30-2010, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
can't imagine a first grader being this crossed with her mother to kill herself.. imagine her poor mom.. sometimes when my niece cries so much she can't breathe she has us all on edge.. children have no idea what their parents go through to have them.. and how much they love them.. and it is sad when the end is this tragic.. May Allah swt yer7mha.. she is still a baby..

:w:
:sl:

I really doubt this child had the capacity to actually understand the concept of death with regards to her own self. While children do have the ability to understand death in relation to others. It is usually at a much later age they understand it applies to themselves. Children live in a very ego centric world and can not comprehend the fact that death will be permanent for themselves. A child this age would normally place the concept of suicide more analogous with running away or hiding.

جوري
05-30-2010, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

I really doubt this child had the capacity to actually understand the concept of death with regards to her own self. While children do have the ability to understand death in relation to others. It is usually at a much later age they understand it applies to themselves. Children live in a very ego centric world and can not comprehend the fact that death will be permanent for themselves. A child this age would normally place the concept of suicide more analogous with running away or hiding.
all I can say is la 7wala wla qiwta illa billah.. her mother must be positively devastated.. she didn't even want to accept the coroner's report and who can blame her..

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Honestly, I couldnt watch all of it. It was really disturbing, I cant believe his parents are not taking away the cig from his hand..:( I mean, how did this start in first place??? subhanAllah, this world is getting freakier day by day.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2010, 08:15 PM
^You got that right!

M..x
05-30-2010, 11:36 PM
This is so bad. Oh my gosh. I can't believe what I just saw. =/ Yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nirvana
06-01-2010, 11:01 PM
:( very sad state of affairs.

A-Believer-25
06-02-2010, 12:36 AM
How disturbing...

May Allah protect that child as well as all other children out there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!