/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are YOU ready to revolutionize your life?

Muslim Coach
05-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Bismillah

Assalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu, :statisfie

Do you have something SPECIAL, something important for you to change? If you want to speed up your success rate, then I'd like to help you do it with a special 1-on-1 personal "Rapid Change" coaching session where we'll work together to expose hidden obstacles and create a super vision for everlasting success.

Would you like to....
- Lose weight
- Achieve high grades
- Overcome your fear of public speaking
-Confront a difficult situation :heated:
-Become an amazing Muslimah

Regardless of what you'd like to achieve I'll be your coach to inspire and re-energise you for infinite change. And BEST of all its entirely FREE.

Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that is slowing down your progress.

If you are a sister and want to be an outstanding, fabulous Muslimah, then these sessions are ideal for you.
Sign up now* for 6 comprehensive sessions over a period of 1 month all for FREE. You'll be making a massive saving of over £300!!!!

*(Send me a quick email confirming your attendance)

Warmest Salaams,
Empowering Muslim Coach
<moderator's comment: Personal Info removed>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!